Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 Birthdays?

Homura Akemi

• 1 month later...

Like 16wongmc said,in the friendship games,on the calendar there is a birthday cake on the 30th which probably means its someones birthday.The Twilight from that world did not have to many friends so there is a high chance it could be hers.If it is the date of her birth then it would be in April because it is in the middle of the school year and its obviously not fall or winter also if you look at the 2014 calendar,April has the exact same layout.The horoscope for April 30th is Taurus and if you think about it,fits her.Taurus are presumably dependable,calm,and focused.So in conclusion,Twilight's birthday could be April 30th.

Another thing, in my opinion,Rainbow Dash doesn't really seem like a Leo, Rainbow Dash seems more like an Aries.I think Rarity is a Leo.

Leo's can be very generous,prideful yet doubtful,dramatic,and hard working,these traits fit Rarity,(if not a Leo then a Libra.)

If Rarity is Leo then her birthday would be at the end of July or in August

Aries are said to be courageous,competitive,fast,and a bit rash,these traits fit Rainbow Dash(and her birthday was shown to be in spring or summer)

if RD is an Aries then her birthday would be at the end of March or in April

I would say Pinkie pie is a Sagittarius cause of her cheerfulness (this is from my personal experiences) but her birthday is during the spring or summer so next sign i would think is Gemini,so her birthday would be at the end of May or in June.

I agree with Fluttershy being a Pisces because of her sensitive,kind,and caring personality,so her birthday would be at the end of February or in March.(if not Pisces then Cancer) 

Now for Applejack,i believe she resembles a Aquarius,independent,open minded,and friendly.AJ could also be a Taurus or maybe even a Scorpio.If Applejack's a Aquarius then her birthday would be at the end of January or in February.

Of course this could be wrong because not all people(in this case ponies) resemble there zodiac sign.My opinion is based off of my experiences, relationships and myself so others may not agree and I accept that.So please,I hope i did not offend anyone,if I did, i'm sorry.

Well, they've released Pinkie pride on February 1, 2014

this episode celebrated rainbow's birthiversary

so i'm guessing her birthday is either early february or late January.

Party of One,

an episode famous for the Pinkamena meme

also had the mane cast celebrate pinkie's birthday.

this was released april 29th ,

so her birthday could be late april or early may.

as a side note, I am well aware that release dates

do not directly coincide with the dates within the show,

but they can be used as a rough estimate.

The pilot is June 20-22 of year 1 (& obviously Dash is in town).  In Pinkie's Pride, she tells Pinkie she came to town on her birthday.  In Super Speedy...6000 she complains about never getting any cider, so she was there for the previous 1.  IMO, this was probably early October (just seems like most common time for cider festivals).  This means her birthday is early June to late September.  In other words, she is probably either a Virgo or a Leo.

Spike is hatched when Twilight tries out for Celestia's school (Cutie Mark Chronicles).  This probably takes place during the Summer before school starts. (IMO, EQ schools are early August-May, but that's another thread).  In Secret of My Excess, there is a brief scene where he tries to take the CMCs scooter.  This shows it is after Call of the Cutie, which takes place during the school year. So, SME is either May, year 1 or June Year 2.  Spike is most likely a Taurus, maybe a Cancer

There is just not enough info on any of the others for more than a wild guess.

Edited by sweetolebob18

• 7 months later...

I'd like to believe that Dash's is near either July 1st or the 4th because of the huge supply of fireworks. Maybe just a completely unrelated thing, but just a thought. Probably within a week of the 1st and 4th, so between June 24th - July 11th. Happens to be within my birthday gap xD (7/8) :love:

• 10 months later...

I'd love to know too! I have a feeling of what their zodiac signs would be, based on their personalities. My "2nd option" guesses could work too, but I personally feel that the 1st options are more accurate.

Twilight Sparkle - Virgo

Rainbow Dash - Aries

Rarity - Leo (Libra is a second option)

Pinkie Pie - Sagittarius (Gemini is a second option)

Applejack - Capricorn 

Fluttershy - Taurus (Pisces is a second option)

• 2 months later...

What if in Equestria, the months are counted and named in a different way than on earth, so they don't align making it difficult or impossible for the birthdates of the ponies to be translated to a calendar on earth?

But if an Equestrian calendar is just like earth's Gregorian calendar, I would say the mane 6 birthdays are in these months(and also the signs they fit):

Rainbow Dash - July-Sep // Leo, Aries

Applejack - January // Capricorn, Taurus 

Fluttershy - May-June // Cancer

Twilight Sparkle - Nov-Dec // Virgo 

Rarity - October // Libra

Pinkie Pie - March // Gemini, Aquarius

Personalities do not have an exact correlation to birthdates. Most of the time it works, but sometimes it's way off. Personalities often do not fit neatly into one box. I knew someone who is the total opposite of a Taurus, but is one. If you do follow astrology, remember this. A lot of the time when I used to try and guess someone's sign I would be off. I used to be really into astrology.

• Brohoof 1

My turn and guess. :P

1. Twilight - Februari
  2. Fluttershy - March
  3. Rarity - May
  4. Apple Jack - August
  5. Rainbow Dash - October
  6. Pinkie Pie - December (Probably during christmas or sinterklaas)

Idk. Dashie seems to really love winter. She says multiple times that it's the most awesome season, so maybe because it's her birth season? Plus, the air date of Pinkie Pride was def in the winter, so that would make sense. I also have a winter bday though, so I really would love to share it with the most awesome pony in the show.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, rainbow_tash said:

Idk. Dashie seems to really love winter. She says multiple times that it's the most awesome season, so maybe because it's her birth season? Plus, the air date of Pinkie Pride was def in the winter, so that would make sense. I also have a winter bday though, so I really would love to share it with the most awesome pony in the show.

hmm....that's a very interesting point. I've always seen RD having a birthday somewhere between July-September, but her birthday could very well be in winter. Mine is in May which is spring, but I really love Autumn and I think that's the most awesome season xD

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you're basing them off of episode air dates for the birthdays then Rainbow Dash's would be February 1st (Pinkie Pride) 

Edited by Cjfairy

• 1 year later...

Twilight Sparkle: August 7 (Friendship Day)

Pinkie Pie:October 7 (World Smile Day)

Fluttershy April 26 :(Arbor Day)

Rainbow Dash : April 3(National Rainbow Day) April 6 (1st Summer Olympics)  or June/July/August (Summer)

Applejack : September 25 (Apple Day) or Cider Season (October 20)

Rarity: September 8 (Fashion Week)

• 3 months later...

RD's birthday is officially February 1. The day Pinkie Pride first aired and her official pony appreciation day on EQD.

Sweet and Elite and Party of One had Twilight's and Pinkie' s birthdays respectively, but I don't know their original air dates (it was before I was even in the fandom). 

The other 3 I have no idea.