Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Luna

Mrbrunoh1

• 3 weeks later...

By golly this looks astonishing! How in the world this went largely unnoticed is a crime in of itself. Anyways, marvelous eyes -- as if looking through a telescope into space, quite magical. The mane is very well done with the trademark shine and a star hear and there within it -- lovely. Truly magnificent, this is a wonderful artistic piece, great job. :maud:  

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

Oh hey brunoh! How did I not know you made this...  :blink: Well I'm here now lol, and once again, gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! Absolutely fantastic dude, once again you show exactly why I love your art style :squee: Moons/10, would howl at... If I was a wolf, of course :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Wow and you say it's simple that is so wonderful The eyes, wings, mane the whole package just Wow Amazing.

It is an ancient art that my the time I did not use dark lines, glad you liked it, my eyes have always been the important part of the Drawn

By golly this looks astonishing! How in the world this went largely unnoticed is a crime in of itself. Anyways, marvelous eyes -- as if looking through a telescope into space, quite magical. The mane is very well done with the trademark shine and a star hear and there within it -- lovely. Truly magnificent, this is a wonderful artistic piece, great job. :maud:  

THANKS PINKAMENA, IM SO HAPPY YOU AND MY FRIENDS THINK IS ABOUT MY ART  :blush:

Oh hey brunoh! How did I not know you made this...  :blink: Well I'm here now lol, and once again, gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! Absolutely fantastic dude, once again you show exactly why I love your art style :squee: Moons/10, would howl at... If I was a wolf, of course :lol:

Thanks Bro, is this my First Art Post in Forum S2, i glad you liked xD

• Brohoof 4

The art style is nothing impressive, but the colors are so beautiful people up there forget the most important states of a drawing.

I'm not saying this was a badly done drawing, it's really good actually.

• Brohoof 2

The art style is nothing impressive, but the colors are so beautiful people up there forget the most important states of a drawing.

I'm not saying this was a badly done drawing, it's really good actually.

this is already an old drawing my half, I still thought it was quite acceptable, thank you for the feed

• Brohoof 3