Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Analysis Community Topic

Vida

Hello, everyone. I'm Vida. A well-known figure amoungst the analysts of the analysis community. I was told you, for the most part, don't particularly like the analysis community here. And I respect that. It has it's faults. However, there are quite a few people here who enjoy it. So this thread is targeted more towards them. Feel free to comment if you're not really big into the whole analysis/review thing, though.

If you're new to the topic, I recommend starting off by answering these three questions (Although it's not required).

1) How did you get into MLP analysis/review videos?

2) Who is your favorite analyst/reviewer?

3) Who is your least favorite analyst/reviewer?

From there, feel free to talk about anything you want related to the analysis community. Happy discussing!

-----------------------------------------------------

I got into analysis in it's very beginning. When Digibrony was a newborn hatchling and there lacked a real community around analysis as a whole. There existed one around individual analysts, but not one main one. I helped to some degree to kind've foster the growth of it in any way I could. I helped with funds, moral support, and business advice, since Business & Administration is sort've my thing. I've got plenty of knowledge when it comes to running businesses and keeping people on track toward a specific goal.
My favorite analyst is Gibbontake. He's funny, witty, and a pal o'mine. To an extent. We talk every two or three days. Sometimes we have really indepth, intellectual conversations. It's fun. As for my least favorite, I'd have to say Byter. He comes across as a bit of a jerk some/most times. And I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

What about you guys?