Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would ponies react/help a pony with empathy issues?

jaime_lion

So how do you think they would react or help a fellow pony who had empathy issues like if somepony broke an arm they didn't feel sad for said pony or such? Or of a fellow ponies pet died they didn't feel sad or know how to act?

Please dont post things like "this is a cartoon" or "useless things that dont contribute to the conversation" A joke is allowed as long as in the same post you write you real thoughts on the issue.

Thanks

Well first off, does the pony want help? Some people are perfectly content with not having a lot/any empathy. Now if they do, I would assume that there's a super-dooper-amazing-chocolatey-awesome spell that Celestia or somepony can use. Or I'm sure someone like Zakura knows a good potion or brew to fix them up

Edited by LZRD WZRD

Well first off, does the pony want help? Some people are perfectly content with not having a lot/any empathy. Now if they do, I would assume that there's a super-dooper-amazing-chocolatey-awesome spell that Celestia or somepony can use. Or I'm sure someone like Zakura knows a good potion or brew to fix them up

I was thinking help as in like reminding them other ponies have feelings too and such. or maybe zecora could teach them mediation. I wasnt really thinking spells or potions. In my mind that dosent seem very "love and tolerate-ish" who says they are broken ponies that need fixing? maybe they just need some reminders every once in a while and they are perfect.

I don't view empathy as a problem. I am more empathetic regarding real people than fictional ones, and it just is what it is. Unless the empathetic pony wants to be less so, I say leave it be.