Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What kind of guitar do you have?

Gone Airbourne

Much like a few people here, I have a Epiphone Special II as well. Unfortunately it's right handed and I play lefty (even though I'm right handed. Long story) So hopefully I get the job I recently applied for so I can save up for a left handed.

• Brohoof 1

You could do the Jimi Hendrix trick: he used a righty guitar, but flipped the strings around, where the tuning pegs faced downward.

I was well aware that re-stringing was an option, but I've heard that after that your guitar would never sound the same. And not in the good way. I was able to play it upside down, however, but that's starting to hinder my progress.

My most current one is custom 8 string guitar I've ordered from polish manufacturer. Lovely instrument, I still need to take it to luthier though as I screwed up something when changing strings >< Imma idiot sometimes... :c 

A picture:

1779900_729599223757816_2466242369826618

• Brohoof 1

My dad has an acoustic guitar. I don't know a thing about it, and I don't have any want for one myself. I have enough instruments as it is. xD

My dad has an acoustic guitar. I don't know a thing about it, and I don't have any want for one myself. I have enough instruments as it is. xD

You should try, acoustic guitars are pretty awesome and can greatly improve songs someone is writing :3 

You should try, acoustic guitars are pretty awesome and can greatly improve songs someone is writing :3 

I'll have to pass. I'm not really into writing music, and as I said I have enough instruments. I have so many I want to play and my schedule and health is making it very hard for me. I have to focus on my top favorites.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I have four right now. For electrics I have a Mayones Setius, Jackson KE3, Ibanez RGT42DXFM (the latter of which I custom installed with Seymour Duncan pickups since the default ones were terrible), and I have one nylon acoustic guitar: the Cordoba C5-CE. I probably play my Mayones for an hour or more every day, I'm in love with it :wub:

Edited by daviddaviddavid
  • Brohoof 1

I don’t have any guitars, I used to have an acoustic but I gave it to my brother since he’s more of a guitar head than me. :ButtercupLaugh: I think he owns like....three or four of em. 

I want a guitar, with a special sound. But I have never been able to locate it. I have only heard it in songs. I would do anything to get its name though! The sound is too good, so it probably means it is expensive like sh*t!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I did have an acoustic guitar, but this must've been ages ago. I tried it once and never touched it again. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...