Banner by ~ Zero

Video Top Ten Teen Titans Go Episodes

GoldenCal

As a MASSIVE fan of the original Teen titans, I'm kind of disappointed that this replaced a possible 6th season...but I understand why TTGO was made, with shows like adventure time (which I love by the way) being massively popular it makes sense that cartoon network rebooted TT to be a pure random comedy...they're trying to keep "on trend."  I can enjoy TTGO as a silly show with cute fluid animation, that can actually make me laugh on occasion but it's a poor replacement for the excellent original show.

In terms of your video, I liked your writing and you made some good points! However I think you're delivery could be more natural and enthusiastic :D

Oh Brilliant Now Warner Bros has the audacity to Give me a strike on my account for a video made solely of preview of the episode that they allowed DC entertainment to upload. Not to mention they took down a positive review of the show 

Brilliant just brilliant

Oh Brilliant Now Warner Bros has the audacity to Give me a strike on my account for a video made solely of preview of the episode that they allowed DC entertainment to upload. Not to mention they took down a positive review of the show

Brilliant just brilliant

Sorry to hear that. I actually feel quite annoyed for you...