Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Cereal?

pizzaparty9

If I was only able to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would probably be cereal. Though I can't say I have a favorite kind... I'll narrow it down to top three (best I can do).

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats (with almonds), and Mini Wheats.

Eeeyup.

Its a tie between Applejacks (For obvious reasons :huh: ) and Frosted Flakes.

Kellogs should start putting Applejack on the cover of their cereal, cause we all know that would be an awesome marketing strategy.

Posted Image

C'mon Kellogs we all know you should.

Kellogs should start putting Applejack on the cover of their cereal, cause we all know that would be an awesome marketing strategy.

Posted Image

C'mon Kellogs we all know you should.

If I buy a box of cereal, it sure as shootin' better have more then six and a half ounces in the box!

Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch here!

People will give me strange looks as I argue with myself about which to get. I always end up buying both...

Yeah, everytime I see Applejacks, I think of... Applejack. And I see it a lot..

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

Favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats. I love the frosted part and I like how each piece takes in all the milk.

Second favorite is Peanut Butter Crunch. That's my childhood right there.

I don't normally eat cereal, but when I do... I prefer Frosted Mini Wheats.

Honey Bunches of Oats are good too.  And If I'm feeling in a particularly sweet mood, both kinds of Pebbles are delicious.

• Brohoof 1

Can't start my day without this cereal. Gives me the energy I need to marathon the forum games like a boss! This cereal is even sponored by the loveable fourth wall breaking pony! 

Crisp+Final.png                   

• Brohoof 2

Honey Bunches of Oats hands down favorite. Gets soggy a little on the quick side as its composed of mostly corn flakes but that's not what you're there for. No no no, you're there for the sweet honey taste of those oat clusters of crunchy goodness. Throw in some pecans and you've got a medley of greatness simply unmatched by any other cereal.

• 4 months later...

Oh man, this is too hard to answer! I love so many different cereals!!

Ummmm.... uhhhh.... well, I like pretty much anything with cinnamon, so I'm going to have to say either Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or Apple Jacks. (Maybe the latter just because of the pony)

I like a lot of cereals, but in the end I think I'm gonna go with Honey Nut Cheerios. It's simple yet delicious. Sure, I'll crave different cereals from time to time, but most days I think I'd prefer to just eat some Honey Nut Cheerios.

Special K Red Berries is best cereal. wacko.png  The delicious and crispy whole grain wheat flakes and strawberries make this cereal one of the highlight meals of my day.

• Brohoof 1

I like Lucky Charms

And AppleJacks (har har har har har)

And Corn Flakes.

But I don't usually eat cereal in the morning, I usually eat a piece of crumb cake XD.