Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Cereal?

pizzaparty9

(edited)

I like all kinds of cereal really! But I think the one that I especially liked was King Vitaman.  I'm not sure if anyone has heard of or even recalls it at all as I'm not sure if they even make it anymore, or if they do, with a different box and/or name which is rare to find or whatever but it was the cereal I used to absolutely LOVE when I was younger.  Still would too, if I actually had it.  I really wish I could find it sometime, it was easily my favorite and held the most memories to me. <3

Edited by Amaris NSane

I haven't had much Cereal in my life Only around 5 Brands, as well, if I eat something in the morning after waking up I tend to throw up, Which is Strange, and a Bit Disturbing....

But If I had to Pick it would be Nutri-Grain, I love that Stuff, <3

I normally eat Cereal at night though, I love it, and I love Honey Too <3 

I think my new favorite cereal is Fruit Loops. I don't remember them being so good the last time I had them, but now I think I'll have to eat them more often. lol

Multi-Grain Cheerios 

Cookie Crisp

Captain Crunch

Mixing all three together creates delicious chaos wub.png   A good thing that I never have more than one of these brands in the house...

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is probaly cheerioes I guess, well actually I eat cheerioes a lot, but my favorites probaly frosted flakes, but I don't eat them a lot since theyre sugary and I eat cereal a lot.

(edited)

I'm going to sound very boring, but my favorite cereal is Weetabix. I'm not sure if it sells in America, but it definitely sells in England. I just love it with warm milk. smile.png

Also, I used to LOVE this cereal called 'Shreddies' when I was little. Memories...

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

• 3 months later...

I've loved cereal ever since I was a little kid, and have probably had it at least once a day. My favorite cereal has always been Apple Jacks. Absolutely delicious. Plus, I love the box design! portfolio-t-shirt-mlp-0010.jpg

Second would probably be Cocoa Pebbles or Life.

• Brohoof 3

Well since I looove stuff with loads of sugar in them I have my favorites. Remember, these are probably not any you know the names of, but you most likely have the same stuff in America or wherever.

Kalaspuffar.jpg

lgcereal_frosties_1000_0052.jpg

31546011_H.jpg?identifier=75fe8d7dec9d2a

(not the normal ones, these got chocolate in them ^)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite cereal is still Special K Red Berries. It's delicious, nutritious, and scrumptious. Plus, those strawberries are a bit sour at first, but quickly become sweet. That's another positive in my book. Special K forever. :)

I've been mildly obsessed with Lucky Charms for the past month now, it's just too awesome. @_@

When I was younger I never ate the grain pieces, I'd always OD on the marshmallows. Namely the rainbows and hourglasses. But yeah. Lucky Charms, man.

lucky%20charms%20hourglass.jpg

My favorite cereal is Life.  It's sweet but not overly sugared like so called "frosted" cereals.  I usually eat cereal dry as a finger food and cereals such as Life, Chex and Cheerios are much more conducive to that instead of Corn Flakes or Wheaties. 

Yes, I remember when this commercial was on TV.  wink.png

Edited by Wingnut

I've loved cereal ever since I was a little kid, and have probably had it at least once a day. My favorite cereal has always been Apple Jacks. Absolutely delicious. Plus, I love the box design! img-1868721-1-portfolio-t-shirt-mlp-0010

Second would probably be Cocoa Pebbles or Life.

Just so you know, I've merged your thread with an earlier, identical one. Please ensure that you run a search before creating a new topic. Thanks!

I love so many cereals....Choosing just one is like a really difficult boss battle of deliciousness. Very difficult to overcome. However, my favorite type of cereal has to be cinnamon cereals. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, that cinnamon Tony the Tiger Cereal, Cinnabon, all of those are amazing. Oh, and Cinnamon Cheerios.

I also love chocolate cereals, like cocoa pebbles or count chocula.

Cereal is just amazing.

I guess my favorite would be Cocoa Puffs.

CocoaPuffsS_Box.png

There's many other cereals I like, I like Cookie Crisps, Cocoa Pebbles, Captain Crunch, Apple Jacks, Honey Nut Cheerios, and probably a bunch of others.

Edited by Akari Akaza

Hmm. Well I'm always waking up in the morning to eat a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast smile.png

Heck even in the afternoon I eat Cheerios sometimes.

I've always liked Cheerios,especially when you put sugar in it, so sweet and tasty!

..Which reminds me I'm going to go eat a bowl of Cheerios now.

Edited by Lunar

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I can definitely see why kids love the taste of that.

I'm also a sucker for Reese's Puffs, Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Pebbles

• Brohoof 1