Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Honor and Conner 1x1

dusk shade

(OOC: Exactly, this is like when people get other people drunk and steal there organs, except Connors just gonna make glue instead...

Just kidding XD)

Connor chuckled and walked over to the bar, leaning on it slightly.

"Its not happened yet, I did wake up with a pillow taped to my head once, vegas is crazy"

(OOC- Whelp....run pony run, better outrun his gun).

She walked over to the bar to stand next to him. She ordered a simple beer not really caring if it tasted good or not. She sat on a seat at the bar thinking about whether or not she wanted to ask him about his waking up with a pillow taped to his head.

Edited by Dusk Shade

(OOO: Nice one, love that poetic touch)

Connor ordered a whisky and looked to bushido.

"You know something, I haven't even told you my name, I'm Connor, Connor Corrigan, perfect specimen of a man, or so I've been told"

He grinned and took a drink, feeling the burn in his throat.

• Brohoof 1

"Perfect specimen of a man...who said that besides your mother", she asked jokingly before downing her beer. "Anyways, its a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Corrigan. Since were doing introdyctions, I am Bushodo Blade, martial arts master and instructor. She smiled back at him.

"Well... They didn't use the words, perfect specimen, but I can gather from love bites and load moaning that I'm very much the definition of the word man"

Connor finished his whisky and ordered another one, before turning to bushido.

"So where in Equestria do you come from?"

"Yeah...I definitely needed to know that thanks", she said sarcastically before ordering a whiskey. "The beer tastes like cud, and I hail from Japon...its actually rather similar to Japan here on Earth. So how many of these moans were actually consented and not cows", she asked with a smirk.

"Hey I'm more than a pretty face and expensive suit, underneath this hand crafted suit lies a gentleman and a lover, and maybe a scar or two, ladies love a man with scars"

Connor drinks his whisky and orders another two.

"Japon huh, never been there, or japan for that matter, how long you been on earth for?"

"I came here just a couple months ago....and the beutiful land of Japon is a very traditional place were old values still stand strong in the hearts of everypony there", she says downing her whiskey and ordering a couple more whiskeys. "Typically though, most gentlemen don't talk about their sex lives with sompony they just met..just saying", she said winking slightly.

"Well we are in America, if didn't tell you you'd most likely end up hearing about it anyway"

Connor downed another whisky and cracked his neck.

"Well you seem well enough adjusted to earth, how's mankind been treating you, I know a lot of us are still uncomfortable around ponies"

"Mankind's worst is nothing compared to my clan training style which is basically try to kill the little kid", she said with a dry laugh. "Besides for every hundred humans who enjoy being jerks, there is usually one nice one like you so its really not that bad".

"Well let me just say its nothing personal, humans have hated anything that's different, at one point in history white humans used black humans as slaves, Equestria is heaven compared to the shit hole that is earth, I would move there if I wasn't afraid of corrupting it"

Connor finished his other whisky and ordered a couple shots of vodka.

"Oh...like the Crystal Empire. This unicorn went mad or something and enslaved hos entire kingdom with dark magic. They're free now, but its still proof that Equestrian was once pretty grim in its own right", she said drinking her whiskeys and pulling a bottle of rum from her pouch.

Connor sighed and raised a shot in the air.

"Here's to Equestria, for giving earth some competition in the most fucked up planet, here, here"

He then downed the shot and smacked the bar.

"Maybe I'll make a trip to equestria one day, visit las pegasus, show ponies how to hustle properly"

"You wanna waste all your money gambling against ponies, thats your choice, ust don't go against Aces High. He never loses a game with a bet. I went to Las Pegasus once and lost almost all my bits to him in ten minutes", she said drinking her rum from the bottle. "

"He wouldn't have a chance against me, I make my money hustling fools like him, trust me, I'd have him living in a dumpster once I was done with him"

Connor drank another shot and looked around the bar.

"This place looks like its gonna be dead for the next few hours, wanna head to mine, I have a sixty year old bottle of scotch sitting in my freezer"

"I'm sure you'd be fine in Equestrian and all, but I think you are better suited to this world, messing with people who can't blast you through a wall with magic", she said glancing around the bar. "You know what, sure. On the off-chance I actually get drunk tonight, ill just teaching the drunken fist", he said finishing her drink.

"Sounds like a plan. If you are worried about traffic, then lets just hurry up and get out of here already", she said walking with him to the door with a slight stagger in her step. (OOC- remember I specified that she hardly drinks alcohol so it affects her more than it does him).

(OOC: Yeah I remember)

Connor smiled and put his hand on bushidos back to help steady her as they walked out the door, then connor walked to the building next door and smiled.

"Well here we are, his lordships manor"

The building was one of those old, old style brick and mortar houses, that had been slightly modernized and had new mirrow style windows.

"How modest", she said swaying slightly as she walked the building. "I must admit though, itvis a nice building. Its nicevto meet someone who appreciates good architecture. She stood next to him waiting for him to open the door and leaned on him to keep from staggering.

"How modest", she said swaying slightly as she walked the building. "I must admit though, itvis a nice building. Its nicevto meet someone who appreciates good architecture. She stood next to him waiting for him to open the door and leaned on him to keep from staggering.

(OOC: triple post, you sure you not drunk for real XD)

Connor smiled and looked up at the building.

"Its a lot different inside my apartment, some would say ultra modern"

Connor unlocked the door and placed his hand on her back to help support her as the walked in.

"You ready to stair walk, I live on the top floor, which is up five sets of steps"

(OOC-actually dude I am. So thanks for noticing. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside).

"Stairs are nomthing"she said her words slightly slurred. She walked up one stair and fell flat on her back. "You have any Red Bull on you? I think I might need some wings", she said before she proceeded to begin half-crawling/half-pulling herself up the stairs.

(OOC-actually dude I am. So thanks for noticing. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside).

"Stairs are nomthing"she said her words slightly slurred. She walked up one stair and fell flat on her back. "You have any Red Bull on you? I think I might need some wings", she said before she proceeded to begin half-crawling/half-pulling herself up the stairs.

(OOC: aha, no way!)

Connor looked at bushido and rolled his eyes as he walked over to her.

"I forgot you aren't pinkie, that pony sure can drink, I almost passed out before she did"

Connor leaned down and placed his arms under her belly and lifted her up and spun her round slowly so he was holding her bridal style, before walking up the stairs.

"Is that better, god damn your light"

"Well, in my defense, Pinkie Pie drunks all the the and also is inshane", she slurred as he lifted her up into the air and put her over his shoulder.

"Um..yeah that's deshintely better", she mumbled looking over his shoulder glancing around through her disorientation.

Connor smiled and continued walking up the stairs, being careful, to make sure she didn't get sick, or uncomfortable.

"Yeah well don't get too used to I only did this for pinkie, and that was when we were dating"

Connor reached his door and he placed one hand on her plot to support her while he fished through his pockets.