Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Honor and Conner 1x1

dusk shade

'You and Pinkie? You two were dating? Seriously? You don't sheen very compatioable...she's nuts and you're flawless", she said knowing she was pretty much drunk. "You know, shomhow I think ill be teaching the drunken fist tomorrow after all", she said as he reached his door.

Connor shook his head as he found his keys and unlocked the door.

"I'm not flawless, pinks is a better person, well pony than me, even if she is cuckoo"

Connor stepped inside and locked the door behind him, he walked over to the couch and layed bushido down' and sat down next to her.

"What about you, ever find anyone?"

"Uh uh...nope", she said laying her head on his lap and pushing her muzzle into him after rolling herself onto her back. "Nopony sis a deshent enough fighter to impress me", she slurred rubbing her eye and curling up slightly still with her head on his lap.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Connor looked at bushido smiling.

"Well I haven't got anything on the fighters of the old times, but I can handle myself in a fight, but I prefer to beat my opponent mentally, usually by clearing his back account out"

Connor places his hand on bushido's belly and gives it a little rub.

"Most ponies and I guess people too cant keep up with fighters of old", she said as he started rubbing her belly which surprised her but she did enjoy it. "So you prefers to just trick peoples into giving you whatever you want instead of doing things head-on", she said as she head butted him.

Bushido looks up at the ceiling still lying on his lap. "Sorry....wait Pinkie shot you put a window? With her party confetti that shoots cannon...weird", she said confused that the party cannon had shot him out of a window. "And who says I'm drunk? You can't compare me to her".

"Its alright, but she did blast me through a window, she thought it would be funny to fire a pillow at me when I came out of the bath room,I think she used to much gunpowder, luckily I landed on the fire escape"

Connor stops rubbing his head and goes back to rubbing bushido's belly.

"Trust me, I'm not comparing you to pinkie"

"Whelp. A pillow shot out of that thing would suck. But try a load of bricks

...that's what she shot at me", she said closing her eyes and trying to act at least half not-drunk when he started to rubbing her belly again. She failed miserably however and began squirming around his hand as she was slightly ticklish on her belly.

Connor looked at bushido eyes wide, quite surprised by that bit of information, but carried on rubbing her belly.

"Jesus Bricks, what did you have her on, cocaine, god how did you get out of that alive

Connor continued to rub her belly and start to scratch gently behind her ear.

"Easy. Bushido is a ninja, she just dodged them. Hence the reason she hit me with the cannon itself. Literally picked it up and smacked me on the head. She wasn't on anything. She was just bored", she said as he started to scratch her ear which she was surprised to find pleasurable since scratches were usually supposed to cause pain. Small pain but still pain.

Connor rolled his eyes and continued to scratch her ear and rub her belly.

"Oh, can't believe she hit you with the cannon, I'm surprised she hasn't been arrested yet"

Connor smiled and leaned into the sofa, getting comfortable.

"So miss ninja, am I getting the scotch from the rack or you"

"Um...its your house. So I got it on return for you inviting for to your home", she said getting up. 'Assuming you don't mind it being in a pony's mouth...the bottle you'll be holding, I Megan's, she said swaying and leaning on the couch on talking. She slowly trotted yo the rack, grabbed the scrotch and brought it back. (You said it was in a sage before...so I guess she just cracked your safe open).

(OOC: oh year I forgot)

Connor had grabbed two glasses from the kitchen while bushido had grabbed the bottle, he had some ice in the glasses as well.

"Take a seat and I'll pop the cork"

Connor patted the sofa cushion beside him, as he took the bottle and took the foil off the wrapper.

She climbed back onto the couch and sat on the couch corner next to Conner, her eyes slightly blurred. She was more than slightly intoxicated and before thinking it through, she muzzled her muzzle into his chest as he unwrapped the foil from the Scotch bottle. She also had wrapped her forehooves around him lightly.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Connor looked down at bushido, smiling, he gave her ear a little scratch with one hand.

"Getting Comfortable there"

Connor then pulled the cork out of the bottle with his other hand and poured two drinks, he put a bit less in bushido's glass, knowing she was already drunk.

"Please. What the hay makes you think that, wierdo", she asked before spinning herself around and over until she was sitting in his lap. She grabbed the glass he had poured for her in her muzzle and drank it quickly. "Okay yeah I'm comfy now, so what", she asked him stretching in an almost feline manner.

Connor drank his as well and poured fresh ones before he grabbed the TV remote, and turned the TV on.

"Well, how about we watch a movie, I'm sure we can find something good"

Connor starts flicking through channels until he comes to the movie section, he slows and checks the listings.

She takes a small sip of her drink and watches as he starts flicking through channels and listings. She leans back and rests her head on his shoulder before pulling thirteen kunai out from her mane and placing them on the table so she wouldn't accidentally stab him with them.

Connor stopped looking at the TV to watch her remove thirteen small knives from her hair.

"Most women just use hair clips to hold there hair in place, but knives work I guess"

Connor then goes back to flicking through channels.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?"

"They are kunai. Ninja essential tools. But yeah I use them to keep my hair up, why not", she said as her mane fell down her back and the end reached his lap. (Long mane...I know). "Any movie Ish fine....I don't really care what gender", she slurred as she drank most of her Scotch

Connor nodded and stopped on the action channel, a film called The transporter was just starting, Connor finished his whisky and refilled both glasses and went back to scratching bushido's ear as the film started.

"I've heard that this film is good, its full of fighting, maybe you can pick up some new moves from it"

She saw the movie that he had put on and and nodded. "Okay sounds fine to me", she said curling up in his lap with her forelegs hanging over. "Though I doubt it could actually teach me any new martial arts techniques Mister", she said rubbing her head against him.

"Okay sure, you just keep thinking that. Enjoy your little dillusion world", she said dissmissively. "I have a thousand years worth of martial arts styles and techniques, you know", she said rolling her own eyes. She took a drink from her glass and waited forvany more smart remarks.