Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Honor and Conner 1x1

dusk shade

Connor grinned and removed his hand from her ear.

"Yeah you might have a thousand years of martial arts experience, but I think you have yet to encounter one of the most powerful combat styles ever invented... TICKLING!!"

Connor then begins to tickle her belly with both his hands.

"She was about to protest that she had only studied a thousand years worth if combat and had not actually been doing martial arts for a thousand years as she wasn't that old when he started tickling her belly. She was startled at first but soon fell prey to natural ticklishness and started writhing and giggling at his touch.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Connor grinned manically as his inner tickler came out, he leaned over her while he continued his assault on her belly.

"Ah so the powerful ninja falls to the Con-Man's tickle assault, now who will teach those poor defenceless students back at the dojo"

Connor was getting into the tickling, his own brain telling him he was to play the villain in this battle.

"Shut....up Shut up..... Shut..up" was all she could manage through her unconscious giggling. She tried to grab a kunai from the table and hit him with it only to see tthat she had actually hit him with the television remote. She then kicked him in the chin as she was trying to escape his tickling.

Connor dropped back to the other side of the sofa, he shook his head and reached behind him, pulling a rolled up newspaper into view as he start to advance on her again.

"You may have stopped the tickles, but you are no match for the midweek newspaper of doom"

He then leaps across the sofa, preparing to strike.

"Midweek newspaper of doom...what does that even mean", she asked now that she could and breathe without giggling constantly. She slid off of the couch as he jumped and climbed back up after he had missed her with hos newspaper attack. "You'll have yo do better then the sports page to take me out", she said with a fake yawn.

Connor chuckled as he hit the other side of the sofa.

"You may have dodged the midweek newspaper of doom, but what about suit jacket of blinding"

He then whisked his suit jacket off with the skill only a slightly drunk madman could have and threw it at her hoping to block her view as he leaped behind the sofa and crawled out the room.

Connor chuckled as he hit the other side of the sofa.

"You may have dodged the midweek newspaper of doom, but what about suit jacket of blinding"

He then whisked his suit jacket off with the skill only a slightly drunk madman could have and threw it at her hoping to block her view as he leaped behind the sofa and crawled out the room.

She just sat there with the jacket over her eyes. "Um...I am already blind, always have been", she said confused as to what use that tactic had on her. She slid the jacket off of her eyes and wrapped herself in it to spite join for his lame attempt at incapacitation.

Connor returns with what looks like foam armor on, and in his hand is a foam bat, if you look at the armor closely you can see bite marks and a few hoof prints.

"Now with this armor of warding, I shall be unstoppable, not even pinkie could destroy this armor"

He stands at the door way ready to charge.

She grabbs a kunai off of the table standing on just her back hooves holding said kunai in both forehoives. "Yeah...but she didn't have these", she taunted her lightheadedness returning. She started chucking the twelve kunai left on the table St him and intentionally barely missing him.

Connor watched as the small knives flew past him, he laughed and began to charge forward.

"This battle shall be forever remembered, for narn..."

He stopped shouting mid charge as his foot collided with a table leg, sending him flying towards bushido, having lost complete control of his movements.

(OOC: sorry for taking so long to reply, haven't been on mush recently)

(Its all good. Don't worry about it).

She backflipped over him and wound up slamming down on her back. "What's a Barn", she asked still lying on her back and throws her last kunai at his head but misses completely dud to her drunkenness. "She kicks at him still on her back but he is just out of her reach.

Connor runs into the wall and slumps to the floor, groaning.

"Ugh, I was trying to say narnia before I was so rudely interrupted by the table, and wall"

Connor used the wall to steady himself as he stood up, he then stumbled over to her and offered his hand.

"Truce?"

She nodded and pulled herself up with his help. "Try...truce", she replied after shechad stood up. Suddenly she started laughing and eyed him half-quizically. "Narnia, really...you really went with Narnia", she asked with a faint smile. "Oh hey, how was that trip into the wall".

Connor smiled and stumbled over to the sofa before slumping down at one of the ends.

"No way near as fun as I was expecting, good thing I'm used to it by now"

Connor leaned over to the table and poured himself another drink, and downed it quickly before leaning back into the sofa and looking at bushido.

"Do you have any idea about what just happened?"

"What do youean? You going all Styrofoam Man and thinking it would protect you against a wall? I think that's pretty self explanatory, don't you", she said joining him on the couch. She drinks her drink and cocks her head slightly. "Hey...why do you have a suit of "armour" made out of styrofoam anyway"?

Connor chuckled and smiled, reliving old memories.

"Pinkie pie, I had it because of pinkie pie..."

He then grinned as he remembered another fact.

"... And rarity, she always went crazy if I ripped one of her suits, now that I think about it, I ripped a lot of suits"

"So ...if I'm gathering this correctishly, you spend a bunch of time hanging out with ponies instead of peoples. Why", she said trying not to sound drunk and failing. She slid off the couch and grabbed her kunai out from the wall and stacked them back on the table.

Connor smiled and had another drink of whiskey.

"I used to, when I was still friends with pinkie pie, ponykind does share this planet with humans as well you know"

Connor leaned back into the sofa, hanging his head off the back.

"I haven't seen much of the old gang in a while, can't say I miss the craziness, but I miss the old days"

Connor sat up and looked at bushido.

"What about you, any old friends or anything like that?"

'No", she said sounding as if the subject had sobered her up and he was one her pathetic students. "I don't really do friends", she said sinking back into the couch's comfyness. "Friends are not essential. I have allies and associates. They are all the companionship I require"

Connor looked at bushido, his eyes haven taking a duller turn.

"Listen, I work in a dangerous business, I could be killed any day of the week for stealing and selling anyone's private jet, one time I had a fight with a timber wolf, bucker nearly took my arm off, I kicked as obviously and I had a couple knuckles replaced and my arm had a metal plate fitted in it, and I'd do it all again, I saved a friend that day, not an associate, not just a ally, a friend, and that gave the strength to carry on"

"Hmmp..you need friends. I don't, 'Kay", she said before muzzling his chest playfully as surcease still drunk and thus not taking his story very seriously. She poked his chest lightly when he talked about 'the strength to carry on". "Strength comes from you, no one else" was her sole reply.

Connor smiled and looked down into bushido's eyes.

"We all have inner strength, that is true, but seeing a friend in danger can make you act more swiftly, more stronger, more powerful"

Connor chuckled.

"I thought they would of told you this back In equestria, seeing as you guys believe friendship is magic"

"Equestria is a country. Japing is another country and we follow very different principles from our Equestrian cousins. Friendship if useless. All a piny needs is her clan...your comrades and family. Plus the friends I did have after spending time in Equestria are obnoxious and I'm embarrassed to call them my friends'", she said with a small grin.

Connor smiled and ruffled her mane.

"And? Even if its not your belief, you may yet find wisdom from its history, the elements have beaten gods, defiled darkness, Ended a Invasion, oh, wait that was Princess cadence and captain armor, but the point is, that you don't have to follow the belief, just learn from it"