Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your very own 24/7 reality show!

Live Forever

So if you could have a channel dedicated to your unedited life, answer these questions.

1. Would you jump at the offer? If not, do not continue.

I definitely would.

2. What would it be called?

"Life with Ludicrous."

3. What would it be rated?

Adults only.

I couldn't do it, I'm way to shy and self concious, I wouldn't want people watching my every move.

Not to mention my life is pretty bleh ;p.

But I don't really think i'd want people watching me constantly and invading in my personal affairs.

I'm also really bleh at talking sooo ;p.

Not sure who would watch it, but what the hay, why not :V

It'd be calles "The Veesion" and it would be rated T for Teens

(If I'm ever to do adult stuff, I'd probably shut down the cameras anyway :V)

• Brohoof 1

hell yeah free money for doing nothing at all.

This exactly and I could brainwash people and eliminate them! 

No reality tv shows have destroyed humanity and entertainment as we know it.

• Brohoof 2

1. Depending on the offer, I would definitely take it. Reality shows are so stupid (I have yet to see one that is remotely enjoyable) yet apparently the people in them make good money, so why not? My life is boring but reality TV is not about being interesting anyway.

2.'Kyoshi Does Stuff and You Care For Some Reason!'

3. Rated M for Meh

• Brohoof 2

I would not. I value my secrecy and discretion - i hate being in the limelight. It would provide me with too much distractions, and i wouldn't be able to live my life quietly. I suppose that makes me paranoid, but whatever.

My "unedited" life huh, so does that mean every time I use the bathroom or masturbate it would be part of the show? If not I might consider it if so then no fraggin' way. I would of course have to talk with my Mom about it as it would effect her almost as much as me so barring my previous point much of my decision would be based on that. Of course it would also depend on the purpose of the show as well, I have said many times that I am on the Autism spectrum and if it were to say be something about that than there is a very good chance I will accept but in most other situations my answer would probably be "no". I value my privacy greatly and most reality shows are complete and utter trash that are contributing to the dumbing down of society and I refuse to be a part of something like that.

• Brohoof 2

I guess it would depend... What if i proposed a different question instead? Such as: If you were on another planet and everything you did was deliberately sent to another planet for them to watch and they could do nothing about whatever it was they saw, THEN would you?

I've seen reality tv, ignoring camera's from what they say is really hard to do and not make them consciencious about activities you decide to do. We all have those times where we say to outselves "Thanks God a camera wasn't watching"

We're also brought up and raised with certain beliefs about privacy and feel we're all entitled to a certain personal privacy that we don't like having invaded.

If I had to do it on this earth.... the circumstances that would make me interesting to watch on a 24/7 basis would have to met. If I was on another planet and earth watched and could do nothing... the chances are pretty good it's not my choice. lol

Lol. I guess if you wanted to watch an awkward shy girl just sit around the house doing nothing...

In all actuality though it'd probably be boring. I don't really do much besides sit around and watch tv. Well that and I'm in culinary club so foooooood. Sometimes I shake it up and hang out with my best friends. I guess if you find gay guys awesome and hilarious then it would be somewhat great. Cause I got 2 gay best friends and both are totally fab ;)

A reality show about me would barely last a single twenty minute episode. It would literally be a single camera pointed at my desk andcapturing one long unedited shot of me staring at my computer screen for hours on end. You'd get more entertainment from watching paint dry.  

• Brohoof 1

1. Would you jump at the offer? If not, do not continue.

Not really, nobody would really want to watch it and I'd have privacy concerns... But let's just say that we did. Just for fun :P

2. What would it be called?

"Back to the Drawing Board"

3. What would it be rated?

Rated PG-13 for occasional cursing. Other than that, pretty tame.