Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to upload a signature

boooored
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

Hi, I have looked all around but I cant fins any info on how to upload a picture to my signature. I tried on option in the signature thing that pretty much says image or something like that and I put in the URL to the image but it wouldn't let me press OK or even come out of the box once I had put the URL in

plzzz explain to me how to do this properly

• Brohoof 1

Step-by-step:

1st - keep in mind that max availible resolution availible is 600x100. Unless You are donor/subscriber. Then You can have signature up to 600x200. 

2nd - go to Your settings.

3rd - on left panel choose "Signature"

4th - in "Edit signature" choose "image" button (it is below that smiling emoticon and font colour options somewhere in middle part of menu)

5th - in window that is now opened post DIRECT URL to image You want to use as a signature. 

6th - press "ok" now You should see Your image in editing window.

7th - press "save changes"

And done.

But remember about size - 600x100. 

• Brohoof 1

Here's how upload a signature:

1.Enter on My Settings:

img-2927583-1-VJ6Sc69.png

2.Then enter on the Signature menu:

img-2927583-2-i0wMcPb.png

3.Here you can set your signature:

img-2927583-3-MY5eHth.png

On your case,your signature's size must be 600x100,because you're a normal member,but Donors,Suscribers,MLPForums Staff,Moderators,and Administrators get 600x200 as max size.

The rest is pretty the same for all groups.Up to 5 URLs,1 Image,and 15 lines

• Brohoof 1

Step-by-step:

1st - keep in mind that max availible resolution availible is 600x100. Unless You are donor/subscriber. Then You can have signature up to 600x200. 

2nd - go to Your settings.

3rd - on left panel choose "Signature"

4th - in "Edit signature" choose "image" button (it is below that smiling emoticon and font colour options somewhere in middle part of menu)

5th - in window that is now opened post DIRECT URL to image You want to use as a signature. 

6th - press "ok" now You should see Your image in editing window.

7th - press "save changes"

And done.

But remember about size - 600x100. 

Here's how upload a signature:

1.Enter on My Settings:

img-2927583-1-VJ6Sc69.png

2.Then enter on the Signature menu:

img-2927583-2-i0wMcPb.png

3.Here you can set your signature:

img-2927583-3-MY5eHth.png

On your case,your signature's size must be 600x100,because you're a normal member,but Donors,Suscribers,MLPForums Staff,Moderators,and Administrators get 600x200 as max size.

The rest is pretty the same for all groups.Up to 5 URLs,1 Image,and 15 lines

Both of the answers supplied here should be detailed enough to get you through to uploading your signature.

Also, if you're going to use these methods, it's best to upload your signature to a image-hosting site such as http://imgur.com/ or http://photobucket.com/ . Once uploaded, you will want to take the direct link as instructed above and follow their instructions :3

However, should the automated insert image function not work on the toolbar, you can always use:

[img=insert url here]

Using this code is the same thing as the toolbar function.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

, were the above answers able to assist? Seeing as you still don't have a signature image I wanted to know if this was resolved for you before we close this. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

In light of the lack of recent responses to this thread, as well as its overall age, it is being locked. Should this issue arise again, please send in a support ticket or create a new topic here.

Thank you

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.