Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open what does anypony think about starting a mlp d&d group and discussion room

Cloud_hoov

So i was thinking about starting a MLP D&D  group and i just wanna know some general thoughts about that. I have played D&D a lot mostly non traditional but still id love to combine the wolrd of equestria withD&D  one of my most favorite things ever. Everypony here seams really nice and id like to get to know some more pony's here. MLP has done a lot for me making me feel good when im down and making me smile also D&D has done the same so i think it would be amazing to combine them. The bronie community is a big and stronfg one so i cant think of a better place to post this lol. PLZ hit me up or post on here if u are interested or think its a cool idea. Id love it if this could get off the ground and we could all RP together and just have fun cuz otherwise pinkie pie will come after us

P.S i would love is somone who really know how to structure a RP game would message me an help me out

THANKS love CLOUD_HOOV

post-29531-0-66515100-1410210884_thumb.png

post-29531-0-66515100-1410210884_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Heya, what editions of D&D were you thinking of? There's a couple of Tabletop/Pony conversions rolling around, such as Ponyfinder (which is not *quite* MLP, because of skirting copyright issues, but it's close), and I'm aware of a couple of homebrew supplements of varying quality.

• Brohoof 2