Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are YOU doing in the pony Hiatus wile waiting for season 5?

Twilightlover6

*oh the horror, the horror!*

its coming!

The Hiatus.

DUN, DUN, DUN!!!

( lol il stop now. XD)

Every pony fan has to endear it, we all hate it!

Let me introduce to you.....

The Hiatus!

Because after every season their is one and we all know its basically every Brony's arch nemesis.

But my question to you is.

What are YOU doing in the pony Hiatus wile waiting for season 5?

I am busy with work and school so those things take up quite a bit of my time. Aside from that thought I watch a lot of History 2 (it is like the History Channel when it remembered it is supposed to be the History Channel) and am hooked on Tales of Xillia 2. I am at quite the brutal boss fight in there right now so getting past that will take a while, without spoiling too much there was a huge reveal before the fight that takes the prize for the biggest holy crap moment in that franchise and a kick ass cinematic fight scene as well.

• Brohoof 1

Basically I'm doing college and PR things. Also, roleplaying with a few friends. And sneaking in an episode or two of some shows. I'm a very boring person. 
A year ago, I probably would have just been binge-watching new shows while I was waiting for the hiatus to be over. So I guess I upgraded.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, the hiatus is not effecting me at all.

I'm obsessing over other things and being involved in other fandoms at the moment. Along with school. Which sucks.

Well, my job aside, not much. I need to get back to gaming, though I have been reading some. Close to finishing the Thrawn trilogy... <3

fap

Most just preparing for another work year (as being a reservist for the police department here means almost no work during the summers as I work in a college town), between that and doing things for my other hobbies I have plenty of stuff to keep me occupied until pone returns.

• Brohoof 2

hehe... rewatching the show... then again... and again...

of course I'm spicing it up a little bit. I have several hobbies to keep me busy... I suppose that's what this thread is about.

well, I play games, yes. lots of people play games.

and I study. I study: - japanese, both language and culture, because I am going on a tour in april

- computer programming. I just find programming to be super fun. I am thinking of a career in that area.

- video games.          because.

• Brohoof 1

Watching other great shows including Supernatural, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Masterchef, and most recently The Amazing World of Gumball.

Also getting ready to get back to school.to become a teacher soon, wait for the new Gotham show and the new seasons of The Walking Dead, Venture Bros., Mythbusters, and Supernatural among other shows. I have also been following the 2014 elections in the US very closely.

Otherwise I'm generally just chilling.

• Brohoof 1

I just started re-watching select episodes of season one and plan to go back through at least the first three seasons that way.  Though heck, I'll likely re-watch Castle Mane-ia, Daring Don't, Rainbow Falls, Pinkie Pride, Testing Testing 123, and Trade Ya from season four as well. xD

Also buying and reading the comics, enjoying looking at Rainbow Dash fan arts and vectors, keeping semi-active on the forums, and buying this and that piece of pony merch.

• Brohoof 1

Time is best spent on preparation. Without the distractions, i have a lot more time to sharpen my mind and body; i can work out, i can review my course notes from previous semesters, play video games, read books i wished to finish and what not.. I can be a very patient man - it's easy to get your mind off of things when you keep yourself busy.

Once you clear your wish-to-do list, you're free to fully immerse yourself and enjoy new things that come by.

• Brohoof 1

I'm back in high school for my senior year. (Yay, my last year!)  

I'm starting new files on all of my 3DS games because I got a new 2DS and my older one died. I'm also anticipating games like Hyrule Warriors this month, Super Smash Bros., Fantasy Life, and Pokémon Art Academy in October, And Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire in November. 

I'm also watching a few episodes from a variety of different cartoons new and old such as Dragon Ball Z, Littlest Pet Shop, Dan Vs. Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, etc.

I'm not too impatient for Season 5.