Banner by ~ Zero

Music A Feast for Kings

None

I recently discovered this band "A Feast for Kings". I started listening to some of their stuff and I was very impressed, so I decided to share my favorite song with you guys (and gals). Unfortunately, their lead singer died in the seventeenth of May this year. A Feast for Kings isn't a large band, so their lead singer had another job at a construction site and passed away after a mishap with some equipment. They posted about it on their Facebook the day of his death.

"Today something horrifying happened. Something tragic, something we can never undo. Today we lost a brother, a friend, a great vocalist, and even better person. Our vocalist Eric Gentry has gone to be with The Lord today. We wanted to let the#affkfamily know that we are in need of your prayers. This is crushing news. You won’t find a better guy than Eric. We love him with all our hearts and will miss him dearly until we see him in heaven again. See you soon brother." - AFFK May 17, 2014