Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funniest nickname you've heard for a pony

Cirrus.

So what are some nicknames you've come across that you've found particularly funny?

The two I've found most amusing are:

Skittles for Rainbow Dash

and

Princess Sunbutt for Celestia because it's just so dumb.  LOL I just find it funny imagining Twilight reading off one of her letters... "Dear Princess Sunbutt, today I learned...."

So what do you guys have?

I actually made one. I don't know if it's funny to anyone. I personally think it's a good name to one of the worse MLP villains.

Nightmare Fool.

HEY HOW COULD YOU HATE HER!!!!

joking it's your option.  :lol:  

oh and I agree with  Sunbutt and Skittles.

Edited by Everleaf

I've always found nicknames like Book Horse or Party Horse to be quite amusing. Princess Sunbutt is also pretty funny as well. xP

Teen Angst Pony: Luna

It fits her so well it hurts.

Majin Buus scarier offspring: Pinkie Pie

Misery reference: Rainbow Dash in Daring don't

LOL! Rainbow Dash = Kathy Bates from Misery? :lol:

post-24370-0-27703100-1410331474.jpg

Edited by steve88

LOL! Rainbow Dash = Kathy Bates from Misery? :lol:

misery.jpg

Pretty sure Dashy made a similar face once or twice in the episode now that I think about it XD

edit: the way they speak to the author is pretty similar too, though RD is tamer cause kids show.

Edited by Buck Testa

I actually made one. I don't know if it's funny to anyone. I personally think it's a good name to one of the worse MLP villains.

Nightmare Fool.

Nightmare Toon is probably better...

Pretty sure Dashy made a similar face once or twice in the episode now that I think about it XD

edit: the way they speak to the author is pretty similar too, though RD is tamer cause kids show.

Did you actually mean that movie? I can see the obsessive fan of a writer similarity.

LOL the picture I put had nothing particular to do with anything, I just thought it was a goofy shot of Kathy Bates in the movie.

Did you actually mean that movie? I can see the obsessive fan of a writer similarity.

LOL the picture I put had nothing particular to do with anything, I just thought it was a goofy shot of Kathy Bates in the movie.

Actually the novel, but the movie was pretty good too. One of my faves from Steven King.

I find Twiley and Dashie to be pretty silly nicknames. (Twiley in a more adorable way, as it's a loving nickname from a loving brother. the silliness stemming from the fact that said brother is the highest ranking member of a Royal guard and the co-ruler of an entire empire, and Dashie in a purely silly way because, hey it's pinkie!)

• 7 years later...
  • 5 months later...