Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Content page is not working properly

Pat.Rio.T.

To put it simply, my content page isn't recording all of the new threads I have been on recently, so it's hard to find them again sometimes. Not a big priority, but it would be nice if it could be fixed. Or it's just me somehow.

• Brohoof 3

Apparently,you're right,but it's an ocassional bug,from my tests.

I've tried on multiple accounts,mine included,and the Content page wors when it wants,behaving on a buggy way,showing sometimes the topic,but,other times,don't showing them.

This issues can only be fixed by a Tech Administrator.

• Brohoof 1

To put it simply, my content page isn't recording all of the new threads I have been on recently, so it's hard to find them again sometimes. Not a big priority, but it would be nice if it could be fixed. Or it's just me somehow.

I see what you mean. Let me do some research first and I'll get back to you in this thread. If I confirm that this is a bug I may need you to open a support ticket.

I can expand this problem to 'new threads'. Is this a similar bug to the last?

DB ... can you elaborate? Do you mean the 'recent topics' box on the index page (main page)?

• Brohoof 1

I see what you mean. Let me do some research first and I'll get back to you in this thread. If I confirm that this is a bug I may need you to open a support ticket.

DB ... can you elaborate? Do you mean the 'recent topics' box on the index page (main page)?

Ha, looking back on that post I must have been tired.

Not to long ago there was a bug that knocked out the search function. Features that relied on the search function such as new content, recent content, ect; did not work.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now that search and contact have returned I will now be able to take a look into this as promised.

@Pat.Rio.T. Can you check now, My Contact > Topics and My Content > Posts filters are now returning accurate results for me.

, New content also now appears to work. Can you check as well?

• Brohoof 1

Can you check now, My Contact > Topics and My Content > Posts filters are now returning accurate results for me.

"My Content" looks pretty good to me. "Topics" has recorded the topics that I have started, but only from the latest on down to a certain point. Is that normal? I hope the "Topics" page I am looking at is what you really mean. Anyway, your work is appreciated. :) 

• Brohoof 2

@Pat.Rio.T., great to hear about the My Content.

To answer your question regarding the limited results that you get on Topics and Posts that you created - yes the results will not give you every topic and post that you have made. Similar to the search function, the results are limited to improve overall site performance. This is actually done intentionally and is considered a normal operating characteristic.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.