Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ive finally gathered up my courage...Hello everpony nice to meet ya.

Countess Noodle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I actually found this site when looking for the ways of making a good Unicorn OC. Since finding this site I've been lurking for here for 2 months and have finally talked myself into starting this account. I hope everything goes well.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I honestly don't remember. It's not that I've been a fan since it came out I just have bad memory recalling skills.>_>I think it was........omg I really cant remember @w@!

I'm a 20 year old woman...I don't really feel I can call myself that when I don't have a job. I'm currently taking a break from college to rest my overcooked brain. So I will hopefully be active on this site....at least until January. College will be the death of me I swear. During this break I will ATTEMPT to make a great OC or Ponysona whichever term is correct and If you couldn't tell by my username I'm a noob at Tech and being a brony......and using this site despite my lurking for 2 months.  :(  I am also a procrastinator soooo yeah....theres that  -_-  I feel so negative. Heres hoping I can make it big :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums. I think you'll find this is a pretty neat place to hang out and meet new friends.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or really any of the mods. I've been here for about half a year and probably spend more time here then I should. :)

• Brohoof 3

Thanks Im really hoping to make a lot of friends here. My friends on this end aren't into MLP. Ah well, cant win them all ^_^ . I might have to take a break from this site until it runs smoother unfortunately. :huh:  

Edited by NoobyBrony
  • Brohoof 3

New Friends? ALL RIGHT! :lol:

(I Henceforth dub myself with the nickname Spirit of Excited Welcoming :derp: )

Glad to see everypony new and old(ish) here and there, and EVERYWHERE!

As always Have fun, Be yourself, and Let the Friendships Flow! :)   (And my (by now) usual warning of never Breaking a Pinkie Promise.... It's like breaking the Very Spirit of Happiness and Laughter.... and Pinkie Will Find You  :okiedokielokie: )

OFF TO SUGARCUBE CORNER.... FOR THE CAKE!!!

• Brohoof 4

There's plenty of friends to be made here NoobyBrony, and they're all awesome. ^_^ (Especially Storm Shine. :P )

I have only been here for a few days myself and got plenty of things to do here with friends grassing around every corner of the forums, especially the fan specific ones (The Rarity one will be a dream for you I'm sure).

Oh, and good of you to make an account. :) Takes courage to step forward and reach out to others, and it says good things about you in my mind. ;)

200.gif

Enjoy some fireworks, and welcome once more. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hello! My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :squee:

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about a thing, I was freaking out when I knew that I was becoming a brony. It was kind of pathetic. But anyway, don't be so negative, all I know there is to being a brony, is to like MLP and be you. Also there is plenty of positive to go around on this site(for the most part).

A good place to start around here, after you have read the rules and familiarized yourself with this site, is Sugarcube Corner. After you have created a OC/Ponysona, you should definitely check out the roleplay section, it's really fun. I don't really like the debate pit though, because of the sometimes very deep discussions, especially those concerning my beliefs.

• Brohoof 1