Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

I am a man and am happy to be one, but I will admit that I occasionally wonder what it would be like to be a woman don't get me wrong I am not going to get a sex change operation or anything like that and I love the ladies but if I could do it for just one day I would do it just to satisfy my natural curiosity. Yes I would make one hell of an ugly woman and it would be a tad weird at first but why not?

Added bonus: 

Then lets say you had a chance to stay that gender, would you?

• Brohoof 13

I am a man and am happy to be one, but I will admit that I occasionally wonder what it would be like to be a woman don't get me wrong I am not going to get a sex change operation or anything like that and I love the ladies but if I could do it for just one day I would do it just to satisfy my natural curiosity. Yes I would make one hell of an ugly woman and it would be a tad weird at first but why not?

I see where this thread is going...

I think here is only one reason and only one reason anyone would want to be the opposite gender for a day.

• Brohoof 17

I think here is only one reason and only one reason anyone would want to be the opposite gender for a day.

I know, but I am just curious if there are going to be any seriously WTF answers and yes that would probably be the only reason I would do it.

I think we may be on similar wavelengths here...

After all, why would any right-thinking male want to be a girl for any other reason than wearing a pretty dress without being called gay? :lol:

Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to stand it. I don't really like playground politics myself and that seems to be what most girls at my school engage in at break and in class.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a guy. Given the opportunity, yes I would. I wouldn't do this for only pervy reasons, but come on, males and females alike would at least think of ONE thing. Although, I think it would be interesting to go out and see if people react to my personality in a female's body differently.

There are actually several things that are non innuendo like that I can think of. But to answer definitely, again yes I would.

• Brohoof 1

After all, why would any right-thinking male want to be a girl for any other reason than wearing a pretty dress without being called gay? :lol:

I do have a good friend of mine who is a straight male that actually is into that sort of thing, a little weird but hey it is what makes him happy.

I would cry the day after, because you would have taken my dream away from me. 

Although it depends... If I were short and rather kawaii desu, I would be overjoyed, but if I weren't, the entire thing would be kind of enjoyable, but with a bit of sadness behind it, as well. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm weird because when people ask me this question I don't think, "what interesting experiences would I get out of this?" Instead I think, "I would totally take advantage of the fact that I have a different identity for the day." I'd do whatever I want and not have to deal with the consequences because I'd change back shortly thereafter. My inner evil genius takes precedent in this situation :P

• Brohoof 6

Might be nice to be a girl for a day, as long as I'm not on my period.  I'd get to see boobs and feel all pretty and just see if it feels different in general.  She'd probably be different from me in other ways than just being a girl.  I could be short, or super thin for a day.  That'd be sweet.

• Brohoof 1

I know, but I am just curious if there are going to be any seriously WTF answers and yes that would probably be the only reason I would do it.

I think the bigger question is if people are gonna 'experiment' on their own or get a friend or ten to 'help out' with the experimentation.

/trollface

• Brohoof 9

I think the bigger question is if people are gonna 'experiment' on their own or get a friend or ten to 'help out' with the experimentation.

/trollface

Hmmm well now that you mention it *mind goes into the gutter*. In all seriousness though any of that would probably be on my own.

Wow. I think the answer to this question is kinda obvious. I think that everyone would have at least one thing they wanted to do in common. No use denying it. Although I think that if it was for one day I would do things that I wouldn't usually have the nerve to do since no one would know it was me anywho.

I am a guy, and if I were female for a day I would just be curious as to how the anatomy works really. I hope this doesn't sound perverted but I'm really interested in biology, so I would just want to see how it fairs at first person. I mean, I know how the body works from 8th grade biology classes, but still. Once again, I hope this doesn't make me a sick bastard.

Edited by Brook

I am a guy, and if I were female for a day I would just be curious as to how the anatomy works really. I hope this doesn't sound perverted but I'm really interested in biology, so I would just want to see how it fairs at first person. I mean, I know how the body works from 8th grade biology classes, but still. Once again, I hope this doesn't make me a sick bastard.

Oh not at all, I'm sure that everyone in this thread is real excited about biology and reproduction biotechnologies.Right?

• Brohoof 2

After all, why would any right-thinking male want to be a girl for any other reason than wearing a pretty dress without being called gay?

I wouldn't mind wearing a pretty dress. :D

Anyway, yes I'm also curious. Sometimes I do wonder what it's like to be a woman (or for that matter a girl) and just see if people treat you differently or perhaps the same, I dunno. So yes, If I could be a female for a day I'd sure take that chance. Sounds like an exciting adventure! :lol:

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion

meh I would probably give my day to some one else who wanted it, like Hylian or sugarplum give them an extra day as the opposite gender

If I had the power I would make their transformation permanent, they deserve to be happy as much as anyone else.

Once again, I hope this doesn't make me a sick bastard.

Even if it does and I don't think it does you are at least in good company. I am probably ones of the sickest bastards on here but that is not the only reason why I would want to do this.

• Brohoof 3

If I had the power I would make their transformation permanent, they deserve to be happy as much as anyone else.

me too but rules would be rules and the question is for a day, not forever. (bloody rules) meh how about we just get a huge pool of people to give there days of gender swap to them. 

I'd rather be a woman for a week or two. It'd probably take some time to find people willing to do some of the things I'd like done to me if I did randomly wake up as a woman.

If I did only get one day, then I'd only get to do a few of them :(

• Brohoof 2

-sigh- Yeah, I would be the blunt one in this thread...

Hell yes I would switch for a day if I could, and that would be the most disgusting, sex filled day that ever was lived by any human being ever. Anypony who says otherwise is lying :P

But it seems only the OP has answered my question whether or not they'll be doing it on their own or getting help to do it, I think that's the only real question here since we all already know what the gender swap will be for.

I'd rather be a woman for a week or two. It'd probably take some time to find people willing to do some of the things I'd like done to me if I did randomly wake up as a woman.

If I did only get one day, then I'd only get to do a few of them :(

You do have a point there, it can sometimes take time to get nasty rule 34 shenanigans going but if you can manage that in one day oh what a day it would be.

But it seems only the OP has answered my question whether or not they'll be doing it on their own or getting help to do it, I think that's the only real question here since we all already know what the gender swap will be for.

Both obviously? Why would you limit yourself to either or. Take all day to explore and have fun :P I have quite a few friends who might be interested in that

• Brohoof 2

If it was for a day...or even a few days...Why not ? at the last hour of the last day (If there were to be more than just one day) I would probably run around naked because the police would be looking for a woman...Not a man...MY EVIL PLAN SHALL WORK I SAY.

During the rest of the day I would probably do what everyone else has in mind. Also eat pie...I bet it would be a different experience as a woman.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 2

Pee standing up.

I'm weird because when people ask me this question I don't think, "what interesting experiences would I get out of this?" Instead I think, "I would totally take advantage of the fact that I have a different identity for the day." I'd do whatever I want and not have to deal with the consequences because I'd change back shortly thereafter. My inner evil genius takes precedent in this situation :P

I guess I'd do the same, except more crazy stuff than illegal/evil stuff, dancing and singing in the street, swinging from a chandelier in the local museum etc; not only that, I'd also take the opportunity to seriously maim intimidate some of the people in my school with my awesome manliness. Wander around town and see if people really do treat different genders differently, and also find out if the mens toilets are as disgusting as they smell...

• Brohoof 2