Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

Hell yeah I would. I want to be able to pee out in nature without having to worry about getting it on myself. Yup. That's the one thing I would want to be able to do.

• Brohoof 2

I would like to see what being a girl would feel like. But too bad I'm stuck in one body forever so I can't switch genders. I would like to know what it feels like to be in a more slender body.

yes I would~ I want to see what its like... and if I had a choice to stay as that gender, if I like it... I would say yes :P

• 3 years later...

Any opportunity I would have for exploring my mind from an alternate perspective would be welcome.

(tl;dr - Yes.)

I'm very happy being a girl, but I would not pass up such a unique opportunity to try on a man suit for a day. I'd love to briefly see things from a male perspective and learn stuff I could never pick up on from a spectator's point of view. Some of the subtleties would be intriguing. 

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 9:40 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm very happy being a girl, but I would not pass up such a unique opportunity to try on a man suit for a day. I'd love to briefly see things from a male perspective and learn stuff I could never pick up on from a spectator's point of view. Some of the subtleties would be intriguing. 

Get ready to have your brain flooded with testosterone :laugh: (it drives me crazy sometimes)

6 hours ago, Methuselah said:

Get ready to have your brain flooded with testosterone :laugh: (it drives me crazy sometimes)

Yikes! The ultimate mind-controlling drug! On second thought maybe I'll forego my curiosity and enjoy things the way they are. I don't think I really want to experience that kind of overpowering emotional chaos, come to think of it. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1