Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

Well it would be interesting to see how different I'd feel being a girl. With different hormones and a different appearance.

I also would be able to find out what its like to wear girls clothes. I have a feeling that would be quite short lived though.. I could also see how hard high heel's are to walk in. And if bras are really as uncomfortable as they seem.

A temporary change would be interesting I guess, would mean there wouldn't really be any wondering about how it feels to be a girl. Not exactly sure what i'd do, it would be strange to just randomly have a new identity anyways, what would my parents do? And my friends and the school? Would I be enrolled under a different name and be a part of a different family?

I have a feeling if my parents saw that I randomly changed gender then I think it would end up I'd spend the whole day in the hospital or something because they'd be so freaked out about it.

I'm sure we've all been curious once atleast before about how life is like in the other genders shoes. Same with anything you've never experienced really. Curiosity is quite natural.

I would try to recreate the events of Groundhog Day so that I'd live that day over and over again, for the rest of eternity. And if I failed that, I'd wake up the next day, cry my eyes out, regress into my emo, depressed self, and live the rest of my life in misery.

I would try to recreate the events of Groundhog Day so that I'd live that day over and over again, for the rest of eternity. And if I failed that, I'd wake up the next day, cry my eyes out, regress into my emo, depressed self, and live the rest of my life in misery.

Why would you want to have to repeat a particular day for all eternity? wouldn't that get boring in just like a week? Not to mention that you don't have enough time to travel long distance to try out fun stuff.

Why would you want to have to repeat a particular day for all eternity? wouldn't that get boring in just like a week? Not to mention that you don't have enough time to travel long distance to try out fun stuff.

I'd much rather relive one day forever as a girl, than be a girl for only one day and be forced to live the rest of my life as a man.

Honestly, this is really the only reason I'd want to be a female for a day: To see what men look like/act like from a woman's perspective. Then, when I turn back into male me, I could make myself a better person.

Now what kind of sick bastard would want to be the opposite gender...for only one day?

Seriously, I wish I could change sex at will, any time I want, for as long as I want...male, female, hermaphrodite...that would be the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me.

• Brohoof 2

I have often pondered actually doing it permanently and becoming a trangender, however, I'd like to say that it would be interesting seeing how people treat me differently when I'm of the opposite gender. Since I'd be the same person personality wise I could put a can on the whole gender equality bid once and for all.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

I have often pondered actually doing it permanently and becoming a tranvestite, however, I'd like to say that it would be interesting seeing how people treat me differently when I'm of the opposite gender. Since I'd be the same person personality wise I could put a can on the whole gender equality bid once and for all.

A transvestite is just someone who wears the opposite gender's clothes. I believe the term you're looking for is "transgender" or "transsexual". 

A transvestite is just someone who wears the opposite gender's clothes. I believe the term you're looking for is "transgender" or "transsexual". 

What makes you wish that you were the opposite gender? is it the reproductive organs alone or is it the social attitude towards that gender?

What makes you wish that you were the opposite gender? is it the reproductive organs alone or is it the social attitude towards that gender?

Both. I just don't feel complete being in this male body. Something about it just feels... wrong. It's hard to explain to someone who's not transgender.

Both. I just don't feel complete being in this male body. Something about it just feels... wrong. It's hard to explain to someone who's not transgender.

Nah I get it, I've read on the internet that it's due to hormone level during pregnancy that leads to wrong brain development for the gender.So it's basically like what they transgender said about them being trapped on the wrong body since they have the brain of the opposite gender.

Well I hope that you somehow find your path to happiness.

If I were a female for one day, I would lick the inside of a frying pan and see if it tastes any different to when I lick it as a male.

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 7

I would finally find out what the inside of a womans bathroom looks like and finally know for myself if they have urinals in there or not

*spoiler alert* They don't. (Why would women use urinals? It's nearly impossible for women to use them.) Didn't your mom ever take you into the women's room when you were a little kid? 

• Brohoof 2

If I were a female for one day, I would lick the inside of a frying pan and see if it tastes any different to when I lick it as a male.

Oh yes, if I were a female I would be "licking the inside of a frying pan" as well ;P If I get what you mean, wink wink, hint hint. At least for a day that is... no longer

I think I want to add to my post in a little more detail...and less goofyness.

Recently I have been rather confused about my sexuality and my life in general.The past few months I have looked up some stuff about being Transexual and I almost feel like that could be me...But at the same time I feel that's not me. So becoming a woman for a day would be something really really helpful because...well it would help me figure out who I am. Because right now...I just don't really know.

• Brohoof 2

Well it would be interesting to see how different I'd feel being a girl. With different hormones and a different appearance.

I also would be able to find out what its like to wear girls clothes. I have a feeling that would be quite short lived though.. I could also see how hard high heel's are to walk in. And if bras are really as uncomfortable as they seem.

A temporary change would be interesting I guess, would mean there wouldn't really be any wondering about how it feels to be a girl. Not exactly sure what i'd do, it would be strange to just randomly have a new identity anyways, what would my parents do? And my friends and the school? Would I be enrolled under a different name and be a part of a different family?

I have a feeling if my parents saw that I randomly changed gender then I think it would end up I'd spend the whole day in the hospital or something because they'd be so freaked out about it.

I'm sure we've all been curious once atleast before about how life is like in the other genders shoes. Same with anything you've never experienced really. Curiosity is quite natural.

High heels aren't very hard to walk in. At least not for an extended period of time. And yes, they are that uncomfortable. Yeaah...

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty much with OP, Khaine, and Sturdy on this one.

I would be doing nothing but exploring that side of the whole ordeal all day. X3

Quite literally, that is the main (if not the only) thing that really interests me about it.

I mean, it'd be fun to be a girl for other reasons as well, don't get me wrong.

But that one reason just kinda blows all the others outta the water. X)

Aw man... I would definitely do some "experimenting" if I became a girl for a day. Plus, I'd try to be really flirty towards guys by wearing a really short skirt and just a bra just to see what it feels like for a girl to do that. I'd even try an upskirt or two just because it would feel nice to have guys drool over your physique. Haha my mind is definitely in the gutter thanks to this thread.

Killing spree for sure

I'd probably do the one thing that everyone would do. That, and I would have to do something that would just be downright evil to a large group of people. I don't exactly know what, but my mind doesn't think about evil things until i'm about to do them. 

There's also that one guys house I would like to burn down.

• Brohoof 1