Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

*spoiler alert* They don't. (Why would women use urinals? It's nearly impossible for women to use them.) Didn't your mom ever take you into the women's room when you were a little kid? 

I would skip school for the day to avoid questioning, and then pee sitting down.

Also, I would enjoy the feeling of being able to wear whatever pants I want without worrying about them not having enough room for my testicles.

I have long legs, so my options when it comes to buying pants are fairly limited.

I already sit down to pee. It is simply better that way. Every guy should do that, it empties your bladder better. Indeed indeed.

If I was a woman, I would still have leg hair, right? It would be bullshit if it just automatically came all shaved or waxed off.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I don't think I would care much. I'm perfectly happy being a guy and I don't really want a pair of breasts, but being asexual I wouldn't like "effect my manliness" or something stupid. Given the option I might try it out for a day, but I'm quite a fan of being male.

• Brohoof 1

I already sit down to pee. It is simply better that way. Every guy should do that, it empties your bladder better. Indeed indeed.

If I was a woman, I would still have leg hair, right? It would be bullshit if it just automatically came all shaved or waxed off.

I do it occasionally, but I stand up most of the time because I don't have to pull my pants all the way down, sit down, sit back up, pull my pants back up, and leave. It's quicker to just go in and go, but more comfortable to piss sitting down.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who wouldn't just spend my day masturbating and trying to find partners for sex? >_>

Honestly, rather than finding out how opposite-sex sexual pleasure feels I'd prefer to know how it doesn't feel. In other words, I'd like to know how resistant I'd be to getting turned on as a girl. :P

Other than that I'd probably spend time running and stuff like that. <_<

I'd really love to know why girls seem to so often run in such an odd manner. I'd probably make sandwiches too, just to test out stereotypes.

• Brohoof 2

I'd love to switch and be a dude for a day! Pee standing up! Yay! Also, then I would want my man to be a girl so I could see what.... That..... Feels like! hahaha Just being honest!

• Brohoof 2

Am I the only one who wouldn't just spend my day masturbating and trying to find partners for sex? >_>

Honestly, rather than finding out how opposite-sex sexual pleasure feels I'd prefer to know how it doesn't feel. In other words, I'd like to know how resistant I'd be to getting turned on as a girl. :P

I don't spend all day doing that at least not everyday as I have other interests as well but er well I suppose I better shut up before I invoke rule 34.

I'd love to switch and be a dude for a day! Pee standing up! Yay! Also, then I would want my man to be a girl so I could see what.... That..... Feels like! hahaha Just being honest!

If I had a girlfriend and we both switched I would totally try that out, I think there was an episode of Futurama where something like that happened.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, of course I would do dirty things, but... Well, I'd go and do just about anything, really. Just live the life while I can.

Some of it would be spent lamenting that it's only temporary, but I'd take what I could get. lol

It's something I've thought about for years and have really wished for, but I think I'm more or less getting over it. If I had the option of a free change and could be sure I wouldn't look fake as hell afterwards, I'd seriously consider it, but eh. I've always been satisfied as my male self, I'd just prefer to be female if I had the choice. :ph34r:

Well ...

Does it have to be for ONE DAY? Maybe I could get some surgery or something so I can be female forever? I know, I sound weird, but I've wanted to be female since I was SIX. And I was thinking about doing it, but then I can't have children ... One minute, I need to go cry in a corner for a while ... :(

i feel that. ive always wanted to be a woman

Other than that I'd probably spend time running and stuff like that. <_<

I'd really love to know why girls seem to so often run in such an odd manner. I'd probably make sandwiches too, just to test out stereotypes.

other than NSFW crap, id seriously anjoy going shopping, clothes shopping, spas etc. y'know, girl stuff.

Me and my friend Kensie always talks about what it's like to be a guy for ONE day. I love being female....except for the other female things we got to go through, otherwise, its easy being female, it feels good, and I love being..a female. Lol, my best friend is Lesbian, but does love being female too.

We always discuss of how it would be like to be a man for a day, what does it feel like to have a man's.....thingy, haha, or flat chested, muscles and pecks. etc.

I am very curious as well. I think we all really are.

• Brohoof 2

I would probably be a horrible dude.

I mean, I'm pretty weak and I can't fight for shit.

I'm really fast though, so I've got that...?

I'd love to see my boyfriend be a girl for day. Now, that would be funny!

you would be suprised how scrawny some athletes are. i mean, i myself am only 115 lbs. and have a wire frame-esque build. yet i can bench up to 230 lbs. i run 1 mile in 5:33 average. i can do an average 77 pushups in one minute. and i have a record of 26 chin-ups before dropping. and i've seen chicks in my raiders team do better. being a dude or a chick does not define strength. but if i were a chick i would simply exercise MORE to stay in good shape.

so yea im a dude and if was gender bend i would like to have it for a bit longer then a day 

cause girls can pull off male ainme characters cosplay so much better then guys sometime so i would want to be girl just for that

but since it only one day i guess i would troll my mmo guild on chat with my female voice and get some laughs. 

I'd miss peeing standing up, that's for sure, and probably wouldn't like it very much, as I am very, very happy as a man and like myself the way I was born just fine thank you very much. I would definitely play with my boobies though(brutal honesty ftw). :P

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be really interesting to live as a male brony for the day. I would probably go to Toys R Us so that I could truly feel what it is like to stand in the MLP/doll aisles that I usually do and see if I feel any different.

I would also write my name in the snow. With pee. Eeyup.

Edited by Beta
  • Brohoof 2

I think it would be really interesting to live as a male brony for the day. I would probably go to Toys R Us so that I could truly feel what it is like to stand in the MLP/doll aisles that I usually do and see if I feel any different.

I'd miss peeing standing up, that's for sure, and probably wouldn't like it very much, as I am very, very happy as a man and like myself the way I was born just fine thank you very much. I would definitely play with my boobies though(brutal honesty ftw). :P

wow...what is it with you lot and piss?  :P is there some sort of trend im not catching up on? i dunno, i havent been here long enough to follow said trends

wow...what is it with you lot and piss?  :P is there some sort of trend im not catching up on? i dunno, i havent been here long enough to follow said trends

I guess its the fact that being girls its something they can't really do, so you may as well try it while you a guy. I would if I was a girl.

Its not really a trend, just something girls can't do that guys can :D.

Although personally I'd rather sit most of the time, sometimes its just quicker, and I'd rather not sit in a public restroom or something, plus sometimes the toilet seat is kinda cold and its really uncomfortable to be honest.

However i think overall its more comfortable and relaxing, just speaking from the fact I've experienced both. I suppose its a nice.. convince though in some situations.

Edited by Zygen

• 9 months later...

Well, if I was the opposite gender for one day, I would do some investigating. I'll just leave it at that, since you probably already catch my drift. ;)

As for what else I would do, I guess take a trip somewhere and see how many people hit on me. I have always liked that feeling of being hit on, so might as well see how it goes. :)

Well first of all as a guy guys get naturally a bit more muscular.

However not all men are muscular. I'm a pretty weak man, honestly some girls could probably beat me up :P.

I can't really fight either.

Im a decently fast runner though to :P.

But yeah, I'm not a very masculine man, not all men are after all. And I don't think they should have to be, of course dumb gender stereotypes like to say otherwise.

You know for as standard and stereotypical of a thing to do as a guy that is I've never actually done that.

Actually realistically I'd need to have to pee really bad to do that :P. sounds like itd be quite hard honestly speaking as a guy...

But yeah I've never tried it, I mean I've peed outside before in like emergencies and while camping, but never wrote my name in the snow.

Can't say I wouldn't want to try maybe once at least before I die, but I haven't. Of course it doesn't snow here really so that's not that surprising :P. pretty rare.

Flirt with a rich guy and make filthy promises, , meet him at his place, wait till closer to midnight to steal a rich amount of money, run away with the money hidden somehow, change back into a man and get away with ease because he's looking for a woman.

Edited by Iron Shield
  • Brohoof 2