Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Destiny Xbox 360: Yay or nay?

MozillaToast

Hey everyone, we've all(most) heard all about destiny hitting the shelves yesterday (Poor shelves) anyway I think its a brilliant game and one if the most successful MMOs to ever land on console gaming but enough about my opinion I wanna know what everyone thinks about it. Thanks if you contribute :)

Note to self, don't spam the button if it didn't work the first time :S

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, I do not have the game, but I must say...

I WANT IT.

Two of the greatest and well known gaming companies coming together (Activision and Bungie) - I always thought they were rivals. I would love to play this game, mostly because I am a huge fan of halo, and I am very sad to see the series end.  

• Brohoof 1

I'd give it a nay, I played the PS4 version (supposedly the best), and I was very underwhelmed, I was expecting more than a generic FPS with a few RPG elements tacked on, plus, always-on DRM, even on singleplayer.

• Brohoof 1

Admittedly I enjoyed it for first 3 days it's been out. Then I tried crucible... Never again. I'll play wih friends on strikes and raids but never doing crucible ever again, shotgun beats everything. No thanks. I don't want another CoD style multiplayer which consists of close quarters shotguns and fast firing ARs. On a plus note the co operative is very well made. The newer people rely on the experianced players to help them progress without boosting them, the first stooter I've seen such co-op in. The game interface kinda feels like battlefield with the airy charecter movement, which is nice and familiar. Also another main about PvP, why does it seem to me that golden gun is super OP? 5/10 - just 'cause of PvP.

Story/Co-op mode 9/10.

R.I.P Destiny.