Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

I need some pony stamps :(

You can make custom stamps at Stamps.com but there's a catch, you have to pay a monthly fee of about $16 (USD). I didn't realize that when I signed up but it's all good. I'm in a 30 day trial period where I don't have to pay anything for the first month (except the cost of stamps) and I'm thinking about selling stuff on eBay so it may be worth it anyway.
  • Brohoof 1

You can make custom stamps at Stamps.com but there's a catch, you have to pay a monthly fee of about $16 (USD). I didn't realize that when I signed up but it's all good. I'm in a 30 day trial period where I don't have to pay anything for the first month (except the cost of stamps) and I'm thinking about selling stuff on eBay so it may be worth it anyway.

$16 is a bit much for me :/

Does getting a trial version automatically switch to a full version after the first month ends?

Probably does, I need some pony stuff :(

$16 is a bit much for me :/

Does getting a trial version automatically switch to a full version after the first month ends?

Probably does, I need some pony stuff :(

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it does. I kinda screwed myself over with this unless I start sending a lot of mail. Hope I have no trouble canceling.

Damn, and these are legit stamps you can use to mark postage?

The site itself claims that is "an approved licensed vendor" of the US Postal Service. If you still aren't sure, then I would double check with the USPS main website or go to your local post office and see if they know anything about it's legitimacy.

The site itself claims that is "an approved licensed vendor" of the US Postal Service. If you still aren't sure, then I would double check with the USPS main website or go to your local post office and see if they know anything about it's legitimacy.

It's real, and I think you can go here and buy custom stamps without signing up for anything. Edited by Apple Bloom

That's neat, I wish I was able to put stamps on emails. ;)

I love it!

... the only snag is that I can count the number of letters I've sent via physical mail on two hands. :blink:

I can count the physical mail I sent with my fist closed completely.
  • Brohoof 1

I have to send in the rent check every month...and I just ran out of stamps...makes me really wish I could draw. I you can sell them Apple Bloom, I'm sure I'd buy some. :lol:

:o IDEA!! I'll buy some of the Photo Stamps (different to the one I used) and have them as prizes in the 500 member contest I'm going to do. If there's enough demand, I may sell some too. (Unless feld0's like "NO! U no sell on my forums! Take your business elsewhere!")