Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Aww, thanks Blitzy! :blush: I was happy to RP with you and help keep it going, and I was really very sad to have to leave the forums for the time I did.. But I'm back now, and I shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. :pinkie:

Also, I didn't know you didn't watch the show! Wow, the things you learn out of the blue :P

Personally I love it because, aside from being a great show, it saved my life. :)

Wow. An IRL friend of mine's life was saved by the show. The song a true true friend kept her from offing herself.

@@Midnight_Aurora

Sad to hear you lost the spark too mate, but there's always the chance I suppose. Hopefully you found something else to watch. ^^

The show may no longer hold the spark but the friends I have from the fandom do. So, count yourself amongst the few I am happy to call my pony friends.

@@Widdershins

Sorry for the late response. Been battling flu for a few days, and it seems to be winning. -,-'

In any case, you do great mate. :) Your RP is good, and as you said, unless something is told your char then how would you know things? Like the example with Last you brought up, where since she haven't said anything about her injury, how would you have a chance of knowing about it, or how she can't fight right now? Widdershine would understandably play around as if she were fine, and the outlook on the buildings are fair too, though perhaps he should ask a few questions on it eventually, or he could be seen as a bit dense. :P hehe.

And the text color is fine. Darker reads clearer frankly. :)

====================================================================================

@@Shineling

I'll always love and credit my favorite silly pony. ^_^

I do find myself worried when you say that the show saved your life. Sounds like things had gone dark for a time, which is quite frankly horrid to hear. :( You don't deserve to be pushed down by life.

===========================================================================

@@Midnight_Aurora

Dang, two who got saved? O.o Holy muffin on a stick.

Good to hear that the show have had a severely positive influence on people's lives, though I did not think it had saved someone from the brink before. Rather impressive Hasbro. :)

P.S. I shall give you friendship snuggles too. ^^ *huggles*

=============================================================================

@@~Phoenix~

Seafood can be very intimidating. Why, the mere sight of slightly overcooked lobster have made people cry before. Mainly because Gordon Ramsey yells at them afterwards, but still. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, I can fully understand hinging one's well-being on the show. It's a happy, safe place. Sometimes we all need to be reminded of the small, good things in life.

...well, okay, comparatively safe that is.

Me, I got into it because, until the show brought up the notions of friendship, generosity, goodwill & so forth, It hadn't occurred to me as those being parts of life. Cue a mental image of me with chin in hand, taking notes & nodding sagely with a "Yes, yes I see Colored Horse, do go on..."

To say it saved me would be stretching it of course. I may be comfortable with the hole i'm in, but I still know its a hole. Say, that I can certainly see it serving as a Light.

I wouldn't say your late, that would require me having enough of a sense of time to even remember when I've written anything. Sick or not,@@Blitz Boom, you still seem quite active. Course, that could be attributed to being room-ridden, but you take things easy. Don't go sneezing all over your keyboard now or them keys will stick together!

Speaking of time. Does that come into play for an RP? Like, its gettin' dark where Widdy is since we're puttin' the colt down for the night, but that would mean that currently... Ambie is alone on the edge of the Everfree as night is setting. Aaaand, way I've written him, I do doubt he's got enough sense to be aware of that.

...Hm. I seem to have a reoccurring trend of writing my characters as pretty dense.

Gee! Wonder why that could be!??!           Oh shush, you.

Hmm, need to work a bit more on Ambie's side of things.

• Brohoof 1

I'll always love and credit my favorite silly pony.

Aww~, thanks. :)

I do find myself worried when you say that the show saved your life. Sounds like things had gone dark for a time, which is quite frankly horrid to hear. You don't deserve to be pushed down by life.

Yeah... I used to be a really angry person who blamed everything on everyone else, and I was completely miserable. I mean, I was usually nice and tried to stay that way, but I had a temper that flared easily and often. I was also really depressed, and I was having a hard time both at home and at school. School, I had a small group of friends and pretty much everyone else didn't know me or hated me (though I eventually got most of them around to liking me), and at home my mom was constantly pissed off, occasionally delusional on some pain meds because of a back condition, and a few other things. big believer of tough love and used to use 'playful' insults on me to 'thicken my skin' and always told me things like 'suck it up cupcake' if I was really upset.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but I just can never live with her again. It wouldn't work out well.. Anyways, I'd thought about ending it quite a few times in my life, especially around ages 17-18 and after my mom told me that I was a mistake (Which, incidentally, was the only incident within the last five to seven years in which she comforted me after. an incident she caused.. :( ), but never went through with it. I was actually really thinking about it when I accidentally stumbled on the show. it was on TV to keep my little brother occupied, and I'd walked into the living room. Admittedly, at first, I was like 'ugh, no way.' and walked out of the room. then I later walked back in, saw it was still on, and went 'eh, nothing better to do..' and sat down to watch.

It was probably the best choice I could've made. at that point in my life, what few smiles I gave were all forced, used to keep  anyone from asking if I was okay and to hide how much I hated myself. MLP: FiM made me happy. it taught me to smile, laugh, and truly care again. it helped me get ahold of my anger.. Especially Pinkie Pie. Pinkie taught me to feel joy again, to smile a true happy smile, and to spread that joy to others. That's why I love her so much, and why I will always be loyal to MLP and to Pinkie Pie especially.

sorry if I rambled a bit, but yeah, that's what happened there basically. Thankfully I'm long past out of that situation. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Widdershins

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I will answer things briefly. ^^ Yey.

From the bottom: Yes, it is going into night time. Think seven in the evening roughly at this point in time, moving slowly forward. :)

As for being late, I wanna be active and write stuffs here. .3 I might have had to limit myself a bit, but that part still holds true unless something happened to stop me the current day, and I have to skip one. Happens now and again, though thankfully not too much. ^^

And the show really is positive, I just can't find the catch with it as much as I can the setting and fandom. ^^ Plenty of friendship and happy here. :D

=================================================================================

@@Shineling

O.o That's quite a load that have been on your shoulders there Stormy, and I'm sorry to hear that you have been weighed down by all of those horrid things in your life. :( I can't imagine what it must've been like to be pushed that close to the edge, though I thank whatever deity is willing to listen that you found your anchor and kept going.

Remember: If life wears you down again, come here and spend some time with us. We're your friends, and will turn that frown upside down. Who knows? With some luck, whilst we are turning you upside down, we'll shake free one of them delicious, mysteriously-appearing muffins. :P *huggles*

================================================================================

@everypony

I'll be a day late with replies, sadly. Had to get going with some spring cleaning today and well... Night is falling and I feel drained. I'll return with a vengeance tomorrow though. ^_^ Not a literal one though. For all you know Muahahaha!!!

• Brohoof 1

@@Shineling

*snatches muffin and chews on it like a mouse*

I totally agree. ^^ Everything you need is friends, baked goods, and a good book now and again.

rickbook_400.gif

============================================================================

@@~Phoenix~

Since you like stories, I'm sure the book above is something for you as well. :P hehe.

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom,

I will give you my oc 

Well, you know Honeycube, there's weird directions that could be taken. But I'll take the high road on this one and not go down that alleyway, besides, I"m not the one you're offering yourself to.

Not that I'm insinuating anything of course. I can't do that. You know the rules & so do I.              ....

A full commitment is what I'm lookin' for! You wouldn't get this from any other DraconeqUUI! BUT! IIIII JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELIN'! ...

@@Blitz Boom,

I do hear you, Blintzy. There's nothing quite like Baked friends, stolen goods & a nicely chewed book!  ...think I've lost my subway of thought again.

Ooh! Hey! Just thought of something! Well, again! If your two little 'Splosion Siblings ever need a grandpappy or something I do have a fuzzy, half-baked idea of an OC you can take!

"Doc" Boom D. Yadda! Haven't done much with 'im, but roughly have the idea of him looking like Doc Brown from that Back to the Future thing,movie, wossnames!

Anyhow!

*ahem*

But anyway, since it seems the day is winding down a bit and Widdershins story seems to have reached a point where he can play backseat until the others meet up & directly refer to him, though maybe we could put him on the backburner for a bit so I can catch Ambie up a bit more.

But do rest assured! I certainly have plans for you Phoenix! And maybe some gifts for lil' Boom Blitz herself... and I'd like to see what happens if I ever cross paths with our resident happy changeling!             

I'm... beginning to worry about how you gravitate towards little fillies...

They have the most imagination, creativity & Joy!!

..... aaanyhow. Ambie was who I originally wanted to use for rp. Widdershins may have more potential, but I fear I'm neglecting Ambie because he's a bit more normal... and basic, I suppose.

...That, and I think I left him face down in the fountain. If somepony doesn't come along, he might get narratively drowned.

Hi everypony. :)

Just wanted to update you that it will be some days before I can reply. On a new medication that more or less have me chained to bed, trying to sleep whilst it assaults me. I can't even sit at the PC for more than like, 20 minutes tops.

So yeah... Small break from me until the medication is done, which will hopefully be Thursday.

I look forward to seeing you all again. Take care of yourselves. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Just wanted to update you that it will be some days before I can reply. On a new medication that more or less have me chained to bed, trying to sleep whilst it assaults me. I can't even sit at the PC for more than like, 20 minutes tops.

So yeah... Small break from me until the medication is done, which will hopefully be Thursday.

Take care. We await your triumphant return.

10 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

EEP. Get well soon, and we'll keep the World Domination plots down to the bare minimum in your absence. 

18 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

*Huggles* Hope it all goes smoothly, get well soon and we'll be eagerly awaiting your return! With muffins! :muffins:

@Blitz Boom

I hope you don't mind if I take a break from posting for a bit longer.  We've been getting ready for inventory at work, which I've never been involved with until this year, so work has been exhausting.  I'll still be reading what you and @Moonlit post, and I'll definitely post again for that when the time is right.  

Another update: took my last medication today, but I'm still pretty worn out from the side effects (800 mg of penicillin does a number on you) though I hope yo be home and back at writing in a few days.

And I don't mean home as being in hospital. My mother is keeping an eye on me these days just to be sure, so that I meant. :)

I miss you all dearly, and look forward to being back. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

On 3/27/2017 at 1:03 AM, Blitz Boom said:

World Domination just isn't the same without you here, I mean...>.>...yeah, see you soon :)

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

we miss you too! i look forward to this every day because i see all the awesome places it can go

11 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Another update: took my last medication today, but I'm still pretty worn out from the side effects (800 mg of penicillin does a number on you) though I hope yo be home and back at writing in a few days.

And I don't mean home as being in hospital. My mother is keeping an eye on me these days just to be sure, so that I meant. :)

Take care and rest easy! See you soon! 

17 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Glad to here your getting better. I hope for your safe return as well.

• Brohoof 1

I will be back tomorrow, then hopefully I'll be able to get some writing pushed out Saturday. ^^

I ain't a 100%, but somepony needs to keep all you world dominations in check. :P

• Brohoof 2

On 3/26/2017 at 11:03 PM, Blitz Boom said:

Well-seasoned & sauteed Shiitake Mushroom dishes!  I blink, lose track of time for... uh... alot of time and the ThreadBaron dies on us? Well, you're basically dead Boomy, I don't understand sickness, death is something that goes away after a while once you stop noticing it. Here I was assuming activity had just died down for a bit or I was just too oblivious to notice anything! But that's the other OC's shtick!

You get back to being un-deaded, Blitzer! With Seamore at work that basically makes the chain of command fall down to me! And you know what horrid events shall befall this populace then!

Cue dramatic eye narrowing:  Really intense pancake parties!

• Brohoof 1