Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Seamore Sandwich Gotcha, Serenade is kinda chopping at the bit to get this over with. Having to deal with Princess Sparkle is not helping her stress levels :)
When it came to Luna's scent, magic wise, I went with ozone instead of what Harrison Schmitt said the moon smelled like(apparently spent gunpowder). Celestia smells like Cake, but to be fair Serenade avoided the Sun Alicorn for various reasons not the least being the fact she's hiding her true nature, so it could been that Serenade just smelled regular Cake. And Twilight well...yeah, pretty much everything under the sun and moon.

@Dji

I have no idea. It could be like what happened in the first episodes. Their personalities and treats are what determine if they are elements of disharmony, but since the elements of disharmony are very different from the elements of harmony, they can also force themselves onto the "bearer" so the pony or creature who wears it doesn't have to be the destined bearer at all to wear or use it.

(edited)

Well, ah, once more its too late for me to do any large amounts of typing, but I'll hopefully get started on it early tomorrow! I'm...uh, not procrastinating or anything... j-just pore time management skills, is all!

A few things before tomorrow though, first.

@dragon4111 Dragon haven? Greed obscuring the way there? I swear I've heard that from another dragon book! What was it... dragonrider? Too many books like that... the one with the brownie? What was it called? Why did I ever donate a dragon book! ...was it a copy?... *goes rummaging though his book closet*

*distant mumblings*   ...Cornelia Funke?... Anne McCaffery?No...

Ooh! Hey @Blitz Boom ! Those Pop-Sickles better be actually sickle shaped! The pun-tential you got there! Also, totally gots to have the Dahconessei meet up at some time! Maybe end the world, we'll see what we get to when we get there!

Oh, hey, that reminds me, Blitz. Was wondering how Amazon Lily could still recognize Anomaly? One would hazard that reforming yourself takes alot out of you, so while parts might be there, like the pumpkin head, as much as Anomaly morphs, it could stand to reason she wouldn't be to exactly like the terror Lily remembers. Like maybe, in Anomaly's playful shifting she accidentally gets a little too close to her old form & then the dots connect in Lily's head. Somehow, pony wearing a pumpkin doesn't seem to be the same sort of being that could devour a whole cultist sect & town ala Silent Hill style. But not that I'm trying to tell you how to write of course! I'm just wondering.

Also... really need to stop referencing video game franchises I don't know anything about or ever will... I do not even touch horror games.

@~Phoenix~

Oh, and hey Phoenix, think Boom did respond earlier, but you perhaps didn't notice his part yet? Either way...

Thanks for supplying magic to the being that exists to put a wrench into such things as focused fire. I can't say yet what entirely is going to happen, but there's a second, incidental power to Widdershins I haven't mentioned that I like to simply refer to as Bad Aim.

Also, maybe this means I can kill him! Yay!

Edited by Widdershins
Mentions keep failing to work...

53 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Dragon haven? Greed obscuring the way there? I swear I've heard that from another dragon book! What was it... dragonrider? Too many books like that... the one with the brownie? What was it called? Why did I ever donate a dragon book! ...was it a copy?... *goes rummaging though his book closet*

*distant mumblings*   ...Cornelia Funke?... Anne McCaffery?No...

Yep Dragon heaven and part of it is from the same as the knight's code quote in my signature. Dragon heart.

(edited)

@Widdershins

Hm? I've seen all his posts after mine and none of them seem to include anything about us  I looked over all of them quite a bit. Perhaps I missed something? 

well, nevermind. i think perhaps it's more appropriate for you to respond at this moment?

Edited by ~Phoenix~

@Seamore Sandwich

No worries. Gives me a chance to show off Scarcity's darker side. You really don't wanna try and pawn off fake coins to her. :)

Also, good to hear you didn't forget us. Was just checking. ^_^

===================================================================

@Widdershins @Dji

By the power of this half-eaten, glazed doughnut, I hereby pronounce you husband and crazy person. You may now throw the pie.

=======================================================================

@Widdershins

I think you're thinking of the first, rough draft I gave you about Anomaly, way back int he day. The one you said would work better as a shapeshifter.

The one you're interacting with currently is not the same. What you see is how she is ever since the cult resurrected her spirit in hopes of having her destructive reign continue. I figure the pumpkin head was the best they could find and just rolled with it. :) This one can make transformation things like any draconequus, but she still have the base form, which is this.

U1qLwB2.png

Don't ask what's in the bags. I figure some kind of tentacle and a claw, and she just finds it funnier like this. I usually carry bagels and poison joke in them. Makes for a nice smoothie.

...Eeeew.

Anyway, I ran with this instead since you had some fair points against the first idea, though I do have the other picture still. Figure I can get it used one day, one way or another. :)

And for the record, I still have no idea how the old her was actually killed. Other draconequui for being too crazy perhaps. Most I've seen (with Discord as the canon example) want to control the world and have fun, which isn't easy if another one destroys it after all. But eh, if it ever comes to a point where I need it explained. I will wing it. Awh, but that's not fun. I wanna know how I died. If you keep on like this, it will be from a severe case of deleted information. Hush with you. Ehehehe, make meeeeee.

Also, I'll look into the pop-sickles. We'll see what happens when it happens. :P

=========================================================================

@Widdershins @~Phoenix~

The last big post I made I did respond with Smokey. However, I had to split up the posts into three because of traveling making it easier to do it a bit by bit on varying platforms. The part where he admits to selling the stuff he finds on his adventures are the last bit. :) At least until I can get started writing here during the day.

===========================================================================

@Lloyd @Dji

I figure that the bearers knows when they are meant to bear the elements. Useless slabs of rocks and jewelry otherwise I'd think, though who knows? Might be these are different in that they are not being worn like crowns or necklaces, but fuse themselves into the body of their wielder. Like becoming part of the forehead, cover a leg, spawn a necklace of sorts that haves large claws that bore into you and stays there. You know, things to make it hard for the wearers to be rid of them. One more reason why the previous ones are... No longer around, so to speak.

For Warlock, I don't know if it would fit. Might be they were attatched to one of his missing limbs, though hey, just jkuggling ideas. :) For all I know, you think this is silly and have better ideas, which is all fine and dandy. Whatever works after all. ^^

And worry not Lloyd, I will make sure to point out if you seem to go into OP places. Perhaps we will have a PM session on it once you do get Greed, though who's to say when I will let you have it? Hehe.

(edited)

I think I've found my favorite band now! We desperately need this ponitized!

Bags? What's in the bags?! WHAT'S IN THE BAAAAGS!!!

Aand thats the headcannon I gots for ya, Anomaly. Bagels. You were bageled to death. Forced to forever wear the bagged bagels you forged in life! Well, unlife.

@Lloyd & @Blitz Boom

Eh, don't like going too far with making the Dis-harmony Elements much different from the regular elements. Sure, they ought be some drawback, but straying too far from what the Elements of Harmony are like seems to make it lean more towards fanfic than what could be cannon. We don't see the normal Elements be used by anyone & since their so destiny-heavy it seems like only one could ever wield it. Embedding into flesh sounds a bit much... especially since I think at least one of our characters given is more of a seeming blood-elemental than a corporeal being. I toss my vote more in for the notion of them being useless to anyone else but the bearers.

poe_B7.jpg

I never agreed to anything! I don't think you're even an ordained priest or ship captain!

...an' he's totally calling you the crazy person, @Dji!

Edited by Widdershins
Baka Mentioning...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Widdershins it certainly seems fitting for your style. also, am i to percieve that widdershins is dead? is that how it appears at the moment, at least to someone like Phoenix who is nonethewiser?

Edited by ~Phoenix~
  • Brohoof 1

Posts are delayed. I watched a video after almost being done with everything, it went into a circle and I pressed escape to go away from full screen. It closed all the tabs down, and when I got it back up... Everything was gone. A full day's worth of writing, just gone, unsaved on this stupid site that's supposed to keep it there...

Can anyone answer me why it does this? Earlier today I opened a new tab to check, and it had saved my last content as being most of what I wrote today. Then it closes down like this, and now it claims that something I wrote yesterday is the previous content instead. How is this even possible?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@~Phoenix~  Nah-nah. He totally dead. Completely all dead n' stuff. Go ahead n' poke 'im! He's nothin' but a charred husk now!

Hih ah'm daaaaaiid.... bleh.       ...for all narrative purposes anyhow!

@Blitz Boom

Ah, I don't know technology myself, but don't you fear, B.B! I don't know what you mean by "went into a circle" but it saves your stuff. I know I keep coming back to type in a thread and it'll have the previous post all qued up like I hadn't hit Submit. So try futzing around to see if its saved? There does seem to be an editor save function these days.

You typin' onna phone? I don't trust them doohickies. Nothin' that small should be as dependable as a good ol'desktop!

Edited by Widdershins

@Widdershins

You don't understand. It saved something earlier, plenty of times, but when I started it up again after it closed (The little circle is the *Trying to connect* sort of thing that pops up instead of your mouse marker) it only shows things that I wrote last night. Nothing from today at all.

@Dji

I have no idea... It isn't even the first time this have happened recently, but this is the worst of them as I had a whole day's worth of replies written down. I just needed one and a half more, than watched a video in full screen. After it was over, it wouldn't react on pressing the *return to normal* sort of button in the corner, so I pressed escape. Then after a bit it closed down the video. Along with the whole firefox, and when I opened it, this had happened. Plus I had to resize everything again.

@Dji

That's one of my issues here. i have no idea what is going on, and no idea where I can ever start to ask. Noone I know in real life is on this forum or uses the editor int he way that is done here, so they can't answer things about that, and if it's a general PC issue, why does it reset the stuff on the website? I swear, I have sometimes closed down my entire PC, come back the day after, and the stuff I wrote was still there.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Aye, the history holding precedence over the more recent? I can only assume that's a technical muck-up. I mean, the mentions keep failing, like, 40% of the time for me to where I have to come back and edit them in. Think I can only say its that the site still hasn't gotten ahold of itself yet. I hate to be the Bearer of Bad News, but I think you're just shot in the hoof now. Trust me, technology has farted out on me like that many a time before.  Heh... guess you just have to do it over again... more writing practice, eh? Least you can say that that makes you one step closer to being a fully fledged writer, eh?

In short... Yah doon fooked oop, mate!

Eh... guess all I can say is you've dug a whole you need to dig yourself back out of. Trust me, I sympathize. I've blown up credit card scanners, monitor screens... you name it. Here, maybe you can blame me for having my Technology Curse rub off on you, eh?

Heh... that's why I've learned the valuable lesson of typing/doing everything I do all in one go. Or maybe, after the fourth paragraph/entry, hit enter anyway, then come back in to edit in more unrelated responses. Do it bit by bit, maybe?

@~Phoenix~

I think that's the crazy talking. :P

================================================================

@Widdershins

I know, I have to... I don't know, have a word document open on the side and then save every time I made a post there I guess. The formatting isn't perfect and it doesn't keep colors, but it's better than having to rewrite 25k letters. :(