Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom @Widdershins

Yeah, I was on my bike and got hit from the side - threw me a good distance, woke up with my bike on top of me (It was a bit mangled, especially the seat). I came out of it okay though, just a concussion, a bit of a cut on my hand, and a couple of bruises. Thankfully  It's looking like the insurance company is going to pay the hospital bill, I certainly don't have the 5 grand to throw at the first bill, and apparently there might be two more. Hospitals work so weird - This is why I never go to the doctor's, lol. 5 thousand dollars for the first of a possible three bills to look me over and tell me I'm fine.

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

the crystal eye sore castle.

Haah! Good one, DragonBro!

Oh, and been thinking he ought be as innocuous as he can get up there. Do feel free though to interject if you can think of a good way in there, @Dji! Just don't expect a civil greeting from Kaltrop, heh.

• Brohoof 1

@Dji  

Well, I'd say it's more like he probably wouldn't have any concept of them beforeclaw. I'd much rather you be more loyal to your own story first. Those clashing continuities are what better invokes hilarity in rping, I daresay! You do you!

Just letting you all know that I might not be able to make the posts today. i will try, but another employee at work seems to have given me the flu and I'm a mixture of tired, snotty and aching, so going rather erratic right now. Just wanted to say in case I didn't get it down, as per protocol when I don't keep the schedule. :)

Hope you're all having a better start to the weekend than me. ^^

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Just letting you all know that I might not be able to make the posts today. i will try, but another employee at work seems to have given me the flu and I'm a mixture of tired, snotty and aching, so going rather erratic right now. Just wanted to say in case I didn't get it down, as per protocol when I don't keep the schedule. :)

Hope you're all having a better start to the weekend than me. ^^

Get well soon! Better to look after your health and the post can wait until you're feeling better.

@Moonlit

Enjoy your camping trip. ^_^ Remember, if you see snakes, scream as girlish as you can. If you hit a high enough tone they'll find you annoying and slither away.

(Warning, do not actually do this. The snakes will not go, and you'd likely attract bears or some kind of irate badgers)

======================================================================================

@dragon4111

Well, hopefully his pick-up lines aren't worse than her bark. :icwudt: I chose to beleaf that at least.

========================================================================================

@EQ_Theta

Managed to get it done, but I'm out of commission for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully I feel more like a human (Or a unicorn. I'd love to feel magical) after that, and can be back at it Monday.

===================================================================================

@Widdershins

If the mentions doesn't wanna work, you just need to delete it, perhaps take it a line further back if you can, and then enter and rewrite it again. happens to me sometimes. Rarely that it comes to the point where the site needs to be refreshed.

Unless you just write the name then quickly press enter. That haves the chance to never work. You'll need to press the name on the list.

==============================================================================

@Shineling

Sounds like things will thankfully work out though. And that hospital bill is insane. O.o Crazy place that doesn't allow people to go to hospital without potentially bankrupting them. :(

But you're safe, and that's all that matters right now. Get over your bruising quickly, okay? :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Seems like they've done a bit of reformatting! There's no longer that weird grey bar to the right that blocks the words you type! Mentions seem a bit easier too.

@Blitz Boom

Let's see, wanted to say...

Ah, Well first, In all that rigamarole I was intending to say that Anomaly is now in an area that doesn't really have much of any rules. Feel free to let her change her form regardless of being "spread thin." Oh, and left a few things open if you wanted to pursue more things to do. You could ask about that thing from earlier or prod that goo. In fact, kind of want to ask. I seem to have a huge supply of beasties in case you wanted something to work with, like say Anomaly summoned or lured in something out of the Everfree while she's with somepony else. Both of those prior two are OCs of mine, admittedly ones that can't speak much, but nevertheless, I do digress. If you want, you can have Anomaly poke her head through a portal & see how many times I can set you up with a completely contextless scene before she gets pulled back. Maybe we'll have to talk about where you want her to wind up after my room and leave behind Widdershins's little hobby-butler.

Oh, one more thing too, B.B. How did you do that separate page thing for your OCs? I've got a ton to keep track of myself!

Also, your tree puns are terrible, Blitz. Sappy, Even!  Maple you better leaf that to the experts. I loam to see you set down roots with something bad enough to branch out & cause others to suffer.  ...from Dutch Elm Disease.

You're being a Little Birch!        Okay... okay, that's enough now!

Edited by Widdershins
Came up with another question!

@Widdershins

I just used a google doc, then posted the link to that under my siggy. I had to since I ran out of place for character links. :P

Also pine, you win with the tree puns. I will nut try to fight it, since it still seems fruitless to do anything but leaf it alone. :P

=========================================================================

@Foxy Socks

Sweet. ^^ welcome back.

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty, @Blitz Boom! Most of that was just pointless scenarios I wanted to paint for little to no reason! Don't wish to elaborate on them any further with context because, frankly, kind of sort of involves continuity from other franchises. Won't be doing that again! Or at least so directly!

Seemed like we were done with Vivid, eh? Since she seems to be wandering off now.The whole gist of that was basically saying that, yeah, she still is a demon, but not irredeemable. 

So where's Last Stand now? Kind of lost track there with her & I do feel someone indebted to touch base with her again. Mostly because I want to show that Widdershins does aim to help & be ultimately good, if chaotic. 

But, as I say, Ambie is my focus. The one I'm trying to practice RP with. After all, I can't have him poof in & out like a draconequus does. I do feel a little bit out of sorts when a conversation just drops dead with a party just walking off like your sisters did. Don't suppose you have any tips? Like, how am I doing? ...besides being wordy like I am?

Heehee! Fourteen thousand & sixty characters!

Oh, and that reminds me. @dragon4111? Why do you keep mentioning me? Yeah, I know, kind of just left Kozaky by the wayside there, but as of now, I can't see much of any way of how I could involve myself in what you're doing short of just exploding onto the scene and making everything about me. Oh, and somehow I didn't get your mention here! Did answer you in the PMs though!

Also....Google Docs? There's a way to type without downloading Microsoft Word or something? 

@Widdershins

Google docs is simple. All you need is a gmail, then google Google Docs and have fun from there. Like creating a word document, but online. Remember to set it so others can't edit it though.

As for the references, apart from the one with the snake, I got them. Solid bunch there mate. ^_^ Also, seems like you're comfortable playing with Bonbon and Lyra, so in case they come up again, I know where to turn. :3

Vivid have gone her own way to do her thing, resentful of Widdershins and even more set in her mind about what she feels about draconequui. Something tells me they will never be the best of friends. :) But for now, they seem out of eachothers hair.

As for Last Stand. She got focused around Ancalagon, then got put in a sleeper spell. If you want to toy with her, you'd have to switch to morning. She's currently wandering around and trying to get order on the workers. Not too many issues right now, but she's a micro-manager sort, so she'll make triply sure first.

And Ambie is doing fine. Trying to push him towards going home, sleep, and then wake up the next day so the parent visit thing can undergo. Seems like it could be interesting. And we comes off well as confused, unknowing about anything changeling related, and still a good deal in denial. ^^ It's going great.

As a side note, the sisters wandering off was fitting for the RP at the time. @genessee were interacting, and I figured it made sense for them to move ahead to other places. They may yet meet again. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom  (actually, thought just occured to me. You following this thread so that I don't need to actually name-link you here? Because if you are that's probably double-notificationing you & can probably be annoying.)

Hoo.  Oh, I don't know about rping show characters! I do have my own headcannons for Lyra & Bon-Bon's personalities after all. The latter mare being perhaps the more aggressive & outgoing one where Lyra is more of the "normal" nerd. 

...though... I dare say, darling, there might be one particular mare of renown that might well suit my own flourish & pizzazz as one might say! Quite a Rrrrrrrarity of a mare, I should say! :D:grin::please::proud::rarity:

Hah, a wonderful sequence of ponimoticons, I must say!

Wouldn't something like that take some coaching though? Feels important.

...Snake?... Let's see... there was Bon n' Ly... Warcraft dimension...twice actually, hearthstone reference there...  Wait, you didn't catch the Doctor Who one? The Self-Insert?

Woosh! Over-the-Head basket! Five points! Widdy wins the Reference Game! Woooh! Widdy wins! Crowd goes wild!!  *chirping crickets* Dang sarcastic authors!

That, my dear, was a Time Tunnel and the famous Blue Box? Eh wut? I seem to remember there being some point where the Doctor had some interdimensional hitchhiker he had to shake off when he was doing all the wooshy time travelly stuff. So, I take bait. Widdershins has spent an awful lot of time in between worlds after all. Well, good thing I didn't put in the giant golden DeathStar or...  Well, even I'm glad we didn't put in the rapping Schnauzer from the animated Titanic movie. *shudder*

But, I suppose that's alright. I guess it can be said there really isn't all that many rules to roleplaying. I'm still kind of wary since it kind of seemed like @Seamore Sandwich dropped that line with the Kitsune like my shtick shooed him off. I don't know what he intended to do there. Also... do hope he's alright, haven't heard from him in a long while.

6 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

so the parent visit thing can undergo.

Ooooh! You're really pressing for it aintcha?  Well, that's a can of worms there. I do have full characters ascribed to Victoria Vector Valence & Quantum Query (Quark) the parenthesis there being his changeling name. (Why yes, I do love alliteration!) But that's what my idea was, that Ambie mostly inherited his father's klutzy shtick. That Quark is famous among Chrysalis minions for being basically a Mr. Bean or Mr. Magoo their much better off without anyway. Like, Victoria does love him, but back when changelings still needed to hide, Quark would just forget his disguise and start walking out into the street for work as a changeling before his wife has to yank him back in, kick him into a broom closet at work real quick. And considering how bumbling his is already, don't think most would question why buckets would suddenly appear on his head.

I'm more of a comedy fellow than a subterfuge & espionage sort. Bringing in the parents to role play as well would just complicate matters already when I'm already working some good four characters as it is. An' maaan, yer really tempting me!

What I always say! Walk sillilily & carry a Big Shtick!

I have given it thought of course. Victoria being called out there & she arrives all snobbish and intimidating... while her hubby gets tossed off the train a few yards away admist screaming, an open suitcase, some other mare's panties on his head and him actually accusing the other mare of stealing his luggage... despite him not having brought any.

I can only fit in so much shtick in a day, man! Lol!

Like... at this rate... I'll never get around to the Hydra! 

Which reminds me, Anomaly is carrying around another OC and we can always tag back in my Tatzelpony that wandered through.

@Widdershins and everyone else for that matter.

The scene with the Kitsune was mostly to get the ball rolling.  The character served his purpose (at least for the time being) and that story evolved to join other characters, which meant my presence there was no longer required.  Lately I've had a lot of early morning shifts at work, which leaves me too exhausted to post when I get home.  I'll be trying to work my way back into the RP, but my posts may be a bit slow for a while.  

@ the group as a whole 

If anyone wants to play the parts of the ponies from what I call, "The Cult of the Hero," I could use some help with that.  I feel I wouldn't be able to create enough independent thoughts within a group like that if I controlled them all.  Their purpose is to assist the Hero who had returned with the defeat of The Forgotten One.  Tales would have been passed down through their families of his heroic acts, some of which may have changed as the stories were retold many times (basically, you can make up your own stories about the Hero, but wether or not they're "true" will be determined in the RP).  I could also use some Heroes for him to join, and missions for them to accomplish.  I will however have to "godmod" in some of these scenarios, the full details of which will be revealed in the RP when the time comes.  For the sake of simplifying the scene where the Hero returns, which I have already posted, any cultists you choose to play as will not have been there to witness his return, but will be informed of his return.  

I'll try to post tomorrow if I can.

4 minutes ago, Seamore Sandwich said:

@Widdershins and everyone else for that matter.

The scene with the Kitsune was mostly to get the ball rolling.  The character served his purpose (at least for the time being) and that story evolved to join other characters, which meant my presence there was no longer required.  Lately I've had a lot of early morning shifts at work, which leaves me too exhausted to post when I get home.  I'll be trying to work my way back into the RP, but my posts may be a bit slow for a while.  

@ the group as a whole 

If anyone wants to play the parts of the ponies from what I call, "The Cult of the Hero," I could use some help with that.  I feel I wouldn't be able to create enough independent thoughts within a group like that if I controlled them all.  Their purpose is to assist the Hero who had returned with the defeat of The Forgotten One.  Tales would have been passed down through their families of his heroic acts, some of which may have changed as the stories were retold many times (basically, you can make up your own stories about the Hero, but wether or not they're "true" will be determined in the RP).  I could also use some Heroes for him to join, and missions for them to accomplish.  I will however have to "godmod" in some of these scenarios, the full details of which will be revealed in the RP when the time comes.  For the sake of simplifying the scene where the Hero returns, which I have already posted, any cultists you choose to play as will not have been there to witness his return, but will be informed of his return.  

I'll try to post tomorrow if I can.

Uhh can I join?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Uhh can I join?

I'm not in charge here, @Blitz Boom is.  If he allows you to join the RP as a whole, I'm sure we can work something out for you to join my storyline (we have a few separate stories going that occasionally intersect), however, the characters that are needed for that particular storyline are cultists devoted to an ancient hero, and other heroes, so I'm not sure how T-Sparks would fit in there...

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

4 minutes ago, Seamore Sandwich said:

I'm not in charge here, @Blitz Boom is.  If he allows you to join the RP as a whole, I'm sure we can work something out for you to join my storyline (we have a few separate stories going that occasionally intersect), however, the characters that are needed for that particular storyline are cultists devoted to an ancient hero, and other heroes, so I'm not sure how T-Sparks would fit in there...

Oh okay,