Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Heh... I'm not good with prioritizing things...  Trying to figure out where I last left off here.

On 8/16/2017 at 8:18 AM, Blitz Boom said:

I have to ask about the part with Anomaly though... When she meet a Tatzelpony?

Oh, the huge hippo-esque creature with the fleshy-flower-head and rows of tiny teeth? What she saw soon after entering Widdershins's playroom? 

Say, Blitz. You ever hear of the Tatzelwurm? It's loosely based on realworld mythology, but as huge, creepy & alarming as it is, the flowerbeast is an actual, legitimate creature in the show. Where Twilight & Cadence had to hunt down a super special flower for a cure once. 

But I digress.

I'm still kind of waiting, I suppose, on what plans about how either of you might wish me to interject in your little ghostly excursion with @Moonlit. Because, after all, my ghost that I have in mind is a particularly... hostile sort. Completely PG enough to where his attacks ought fit in well enough with the show, but still be very in spirit with what I assume your typical ghost story is. Let's see... I make rankings here with all these... he's a...  *wheels away on his office chair*

*wheelies back*  An Eight on my scale of 3 to 11! Eight being...Openly Antagonistic. (Eleven is World-Ender, and no, he's not what you think. Blitz here knows I abhor violence!) Let's see... believe I left his paragraphs back in my Peanut Gallery... Here we go!

Well, as long as we're on the topic of sound, let me introduce:

Rockmie Amidayus, The Musical Specter:

Some time long since past, Rockmie Amidayus used to be a well-known conductor, musician & singer in one of the very many countless human alternate dimensions Widdershin has spun through. Trouble is though that Mr. Amidayus was a perfectionist. As he grew older he heard his flawless masterpieces constantly reused, resang, rehashed and beaten to death as jingles for commercials. It was a lifelong battle for him to keep inventing newer & better classical music just to outweigh the death of his older songs. Music wasn't just his job, but his literal lifeblood. As he grew older he became more bitter about sharing his music, convinced that not only did no one else deserve to play his masterpieces but no mortal ear was even worthy to listen. In his last days he shunned & shouted away anyone and anything that didn't relate to his music and spent every moment at his massive horde of instruments attempting to create a song so impactful and pefect that it wouldn't be restrained by mere physical limitations. When relatives became worried after no sign from him or any sign of food being delivered to him nor any sign of life in his house they came in, searched his house and failed to find any body at all. Nor did they find any sign of a struggle, and even more oddly no sign of what had happened to his huge collection of musical instruments that had previously blanketed his house. Even after local inquiry no word was heard of any robberies or any other living being having gotten anywhere close to his house.

Rumors abound around natives of the countryside where he once lived that the great Composer finally got his lifelong wish. That he had somehow managed from dint of pure intention... to become a being of pure music. And they have no idea how right they are.

Like Mumbles, there's no telling how the ghost Mr. Amidayus managed to wind its way through the dimensions, but sufficed to say that ghosts likely aren't bound to form or reality. After having crossed the realms the ghost seems to have found a huge, tumbling-down old castle to haunt where he glides through the ever darkened hallways glaring at trespassing ponies with the scorn of his musical greed, daring their unworthy ears to open themselves to his final masterpiece.

As a ghost, most of Rockmie Amidayus's human shape has degraded beyond recognition, all that is left atop the amorphous cone of his ethereal body is his large face set in a permanent, disapproving scowl & framed by a writhing mass of white hair around a shining bald spot. No longer capable, or even willing to speak, Amidayus responds to most any impertinent mortals by using his arsenal of sound. With a wave of his conductors baton he can summon enough concussive sound to blow you into a wall until your flesh starts reverberating off your bones or an army of his ghostly instruments that can blugeon as well as anything real.

One thing is very clear about the ghosts intentions. Only the dead are worthy to listen.

I don't mean to be mean, but we'll have to see where things go, eh what?

But I digress!

Aww, dang @Lloyd! I thought I was going to be playing Cruelty with my drake? Since Betrayal got scooped up by Seamore Sandwich and however else we finagled all that. To mirror Dji's comment, I'm not too sure either how I'll eventually get roped into that as well, but I have my own self-reservations about getting involved in anything to combat/action heavy as that's something I don't have much practice in. Kind of also part of the reason I rolled dragon there. I see Cruelty as more distrust & scorn than violence. 

Oh, and @Blitz Boom? We're still going ahead with the plan to eventually have @Dji's Dawn &  Kaltrop meet up? Cause I kind of had the notion to have him clam up for a bit where he stands until they reach the end of their journey.

@Battenberg

Bring her on. Gonna be interesting. :3

===================================

@Sun Ray

Alright. During Monday, I'll get it completed aling with the others. :)

=================================

@Lloyd @Dji @Widdershins

The elements are your brain child Lloyd, so however you say they work un this situation is good. I'm just giving a suggestion. Also, Dji already posted, so we either need to take that into consideration, or have him edit. Up to you two. :) I'm sure we can figure this out 

Widders brings up a good point though. What's the plans with Kaltrop and the elements now?

===========================

@Widdershins @Moonlit

I forgot the creature at the start. Sorry. xD And no, I thought it was a fan creation. I'll read up on it later. :)

Your ghost is workable. Human it sounds like, but just a head at this point, no skeletal lower body currently? Just wanna be sure. :)

It might be a good match with Serenade. Perhaps he'll be calm enough to speak with if he finds so.epony with a good musical sense and power of sound, and a siren might ens up being a worthy match for that. Ziggy and Fah'lina is... Well, a bit boned, but perhaps they'll get help from the more friendly resident who handed her the plank before.

I don't know if that ghost will mix well with yours, but likely not, since mine is friendly and want to make contact. Perhaps they're foils for one another, where one wants to help the ones getting into the castle where the other are more malicious? Somw fun hit and misses that could be made there.

I don't have a story, name or picture of the ghost at the moment (I need my PC for that, unless... I did find a curious app... I'll check into it) But he/she is not a powerful entity compared to yours. Just regular ghost stuff with a poltergeist vibe, depending on how angry or afraid he/she becomes.

And yes, plan remains to have them meet. We're getting to town soon'ish. Just wanna have Spicy show off a little firat, then we'll go through. If you wanna have Kaltrop pout the rest of the way, that's okay. :) Okay with you too @Dji?

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins @Moonlit

Alright, think I got a face and a bit to add. Tried using the app i found, and it gave an interesting picture really.

3am6IBwh.jpg

Cloud Nine or Cherish Heart is the names I have to pick from thus far, though keaning to the second as the firat one sounds like it might have been used before.

She is small of stature - little more than a filly in height - but she were a fully grown mare in her life, and remains that now.

In life, she were a mare that adored love more than anything, and spent most of her time playing matchmaker between other pegasi, or at times earth ponies, whom she saw as friendly enough, even if back in the days when she were around, the three pony kinds didn't get along too well.

She never interfered with unicorns though, whom she had some fears about from the things they had taught her when she grew up, even if she'd like to see their love blossom too sometimes.

Spending too much time on others, she never found a special pony for herself though, pushing it off and thinking she had enough time, though she did have a few she knew liked her a lot.

An accident whilst setting a scene for a friend of hers however, cut it short, and as she had been taken from the living before she had felt true love herself, she found it made her restless, and unable to let go. She were stuck in the living world, though nopony could see her and she were unavle to interact with anything.

She found comfort in watching others as the years went by, but when the truce were made between ponykind and unicorns started to be everywhere, she moved further and further away from everypony, until one day, she stood at the abandoned castle of the two sistsers, and stayed there. It was supposed to just be for a little while, but time were hard to keep track off for her, and as she found a friend to play with, days started to go by mostly unnoticed by her as the centuries passed.

Few times others were around she either hid from them, tried to help, or attempted to scare them off before the bad one found them, with varying results. She still stayed clear of unicorns though, like when Twilight Sparkle were around the castle.

Recently, a strange mare and a bat pony came around and talked with the foal she had befriended a long time ago, causing her friend to eventually let go and move on to the next world. (Actually happened in the RP a while ago) A happy moment as such, but also one that left her lonely, and now looking for somepony else to talk with.

In death, she have over time managed to control things around her like a poltergeist, move stuff with thouch, and if she wants to, show herself to others. With that in mind, and considering her friend have gone, she is inclined to return and watch the living, whilst perhaps working her tricks again as a match-maker.

That's a raw idda from the top of my head. I imagine @Widdershins will tear it apart soon enough (:P hehe) but we'll take that as it comes.

And yes, she doesn't like the musical ghost, though I'm still debating if she's scared of him or not. Likely I suppose, but to what degree is the important part, eh? :)

(edited)

@Moonlit

It's called Mini Pony Creator. Not too many things to outfit witg, and only femalw ones that can be the base it seems, but still some options to go with. Hoping more items will be added eventually. :) You will need coins to get them, but glossing over 20-30 sec adds and/or playing a game where you gather coins fast enough if you can keep up the speed, aren't too bad. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

OMCOMCOMCOMC! IT'S SOOOOO CUUUUUUTE! Squuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*Explodes*

Whatsplosion.jpg

So that's where I get that from!         That animation better work...

13 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

I imagine @Widdershins will tear it apart soon enough (:P hehe)

Well, I kinda gotta now, don't I?

Eh, only issue I have... is that as a matchmaker her entire life, you would think she'd also be used to accepting the fact that not everybody gets into a relationship, and be fine enough with it to not stay behind as a tortured ghost, but still. Ghost cannon is loose as it is anyway. I can kind of see a sort of Casper dynamic there. Where Mr. Amidaius (maybe its better without the Y in it?...) kind of died as he lived, selfish, both ghosts can serve as a sort of opposite ends of the spectrum.

I kind of get the feeling we both had the same idea of playing off that "shadowy apparation" that was still left behind in that one episode even after everypony figured out it was Pinkie Pie playing around in the castle. Somehow I have a strong feeling even the Dead may wish to avoid Pinkie when she's being hyper!

12 hours ago, Moonlit said:

@Blitz Boom I will have to take a look at it, at the moment just doing alot of work before tomorrow's Eclipse. 

Wait, that's tomorrow?!!? Aaaah!  *explodes again*

Eh-heh... Sorry I haven't been around in, like... near a week? I don't have much getting in the way, but still somehow I have trouble setting aside time to get around to here. Heh, so many ideas, so little time management! I could use some advice on that if anybeing's willing...

@Dji   Sigh. Darn technology, It's just too far beyond me!

@Moonlit Well, the moon does have a much quicker orbit, I do believe. Seems fitting that it would be alot more agile & present, if not visible!

Do find the undertones of Luna a bit troubling. I don't get how the Moon is considered "dark" or semi-threatening or the one that only sadly reflects the light of a bigger, more important Celestial Body. If anything, every time I look up in the sky I see the moon hanging back in broad daylight, just nicely letting you know its still there if you feel like regarding her. Kind of like the sweetest of mothers, you know?

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins Yes, the Moon has a quicker orbit in relation to Earth. 27 days around the Earth compared to 365 around the sun. 

If you look at the 'moon' in mythology, most ancient cultures had some form of moon worship. Interesting fact: if a mythology had a female Lunar goddess, the corresponding Solar deity would be male. The reverse is also true(male Lunar god, female Solar Goddess). 

Luna, the Roman Goddess, was considered the divine embodiment of the moon, but had to share the title of a Lunar Goddess with the likes  of Juno and Diana. In the Imperial Cult, Sol and Luna represent Roman Rule over the world with the aim of guaranteeing Pax Romana.

@bubblyNightmare

Hello there mate, and welcome to the cul- I mean, *gathering.* :P And sorry for the delay. It was a long day yesterday with the regular RP writing and me having to sort my MtG collection a bit, so I didn't have the energy.

Anyway. We'd be delighted to have new friends around here, but could you tell us about your char first? Some story, picture if possible (I know a few creator programs if needed) and some idea of potential power? I prefer to know the characters we're RP'ing with. :) Helps getting to know who we're dealing with, and how to best partner you/what setting might be the most fitting. We'd want you to have a good experience here after all. ^_^

===============================

@Widdershins

It's a fair point, but I don't see her as tortured really. Just dissapointed, and unable to accept that she couldn't find somepony before her time ended. She have accepted it since then, but now she sticks around because she doesn't want to leave. She had fun with her friend, and with her gone, she wants to return to the world and see how it's like now. Partially brought on by seeing the two winged ones in the castle, which distracted her from more dark thoughts about why she should stick around. I'll see if I can't add some character progression during the events unfolding soon that will shape her choice a bit better. :)

You'd think I had spotted the Casper part before you wrote it, but... Dang, that one went over my head. xD Well fitting though in a sense, and should make things interesting onward. Again though, Cherish is far less powerful than yours, so she'd try to help them escape, not confront. :)

Also, I don't watch the show, so I didn't know that Pinkie had messed around in one of them like this. Seems fitting though. ^_^

==============================

@WisePie

Oh neat, another applocant. Hey there. ^_^

Pretty much the same message to you as the one to Bubbly at the top. Story, potential image, powers, etc. You give me something to work with and we'll be on the road in no time. ^_^

@WisePie

Nah mate, we still need to go through your initiation first, then see if the others are game for you joining or if it's better to have you elsewhere. :) Let's start of easy though. Tell us about your character. Who - and what - is Jordan?

Jordan is an earth pony who was attacked by unicorn at a very young age, which left her with the ability to see through other pony's mentalities. ............................................................................

@Maple Bat

Quite honestly mate, I can't remember who you RP'ed with, but hey, good to have you back. ^^ Far as I recall (and from what I could read in the link. I cheated a bit. :P) you were  the one who were thrown in from an alternate dimension then, yes? Might be somepony we could team @WisePie up with, though I need to just clear a few more things with him/her. You two can discuss how you'd meet up in here though in the meantime. Likely won't take too long. ^^

===================================================================================

wiseguy- Whoops, I mean @WisePie

Can you tell more of what you mean by looking through mentalities? I assume it's some kind of curse too, yes? Just to make sure.

Also, what age is your ponysona? And if possible, could you be swayed to use a pony creator to give a picture of how he looks, or otherwise come with some physical details? Personally, I love using the Fabulous Pony Maker Halloween Edition, if you're looking for suggestions. :3

It is a curse of some sort, she's able to see through pony's minds and such, she's able to see what a pony is hiding and holding in.

Her age is 22 in human years. Her cutie mark is a hockey stick because of her elite skill in hockeypony.thumb.png.9e63d22567c44078f4264c38aea96a8b.png

@Moonlit & @Blitz Boom

Well... ya see, there I had kind of intended to give you something small n' adorable to get curious about and maybe the two of you followed down the corridor. Other various animated instruments would be found along the way until you got to the big room my conductor ghost is. That's the thing about him, is that his primarily a grumpy pefectionist rather than a straight evil spirit that'd hunt anypony down. If you bother him, and any amount would, that's when he gets set on you.

Think, in general, that's what I do, I gotta lead others into an encounter n' go from there. Perhaps.

Speaking of which, B.B. I'm kind of lost as to what I ought be doing with Ambie. The last couple installments seem to be more or less repeating the same notion and we are still stuck in "last night." You know what a dolly is? Sort of a set of wood planks with wheels on the bottom? Those're pretty common enough to be found laying around town enough to be borrowed for a night, right?

Also, how did you get to meet Benny first, @Dji? Last I saw you had just left his marefriend's house while he was away in Canterlot! Gosh! Just how many separate, simultaneous places is Benny in right now anyway? Lol!

@Widdershins

I just set up how Ziggy would react, as right now she's pretty out of it as she's scared of ghosts, and she wouldn't be inclined to follow that thing on her own since this isn't a horror movie. She's not the idiot who thinks *Oh looks, all my friends are dead. better go check out that weird sound* :P

@Moonlit's Serenade might get curious though, or defiant in some way, and since Ziggy is scared right now, she wouldn't want to go alone with the pet. She'd follow.

Indeed, she is not the *Story goes that an ax murderer lives here. let's split up and check* either. :P

Though hey, if you want some fun and lead them on, you can always steal the torch from Cherish. She is weaker than your char after all, and the two might not find it that weird to have her yelp, the torch go a little haywire for a second, and then on. Still the only source of light. :) Cherish could be... I don't know, tossed through some rooms and needing time to come back.

As for Ambie, we need to finish the night before it can be over dude. You still need to set the wagon, which is your action. I can't force you to get to that point, as that would be godmodding, and I'm not doing that. :) You need to set it and then put the setup fore the finish. I'm currently delegated to supporting your trip towards that.

And @Dji didn't meet Benny personally. However, his character have seen photos in Circle Pop's house as she haves them at the entrance. She isn't ashamed of them being a couple and think the various pictures of them doing typical couples stuff looks good there. :) As for how many places Benny are, that is 3, though none are currently in the same timeline. He just happened to end up as a very convenient character to use here and  there and things got a little... Spread out. None of the parts are in the same timeline though. Some days apart. :)

=============================================================================================

@WisePie

Good, and a picture certainly helps. :) Can you be a bit more specific about the mind powers though? Like, can your character just read minds, or memories too? Is it voluntarily, or do it just come flooding? I'm trying to gather what the limit of this is. :)

Wait, How do I "Set" the Wagon? I just point one out nearby and assume there is one all of a sudden? I don't feel comfortable making a narrative where things just are all of the sudden.

Weeelll...

No, No, you don't count! I'm just not used to being in a position of leading.