Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Flinpino   Wait... Do you intend to straight-up murder a bystander pony? Oh, I don't mind that part much at all, I have an OC based around being the victim of a changeling attack, but I suppose that implies what you intend to do with the victim & the state they'll be in. One can't very well just leave a corpse in some back alleyway because some bum will stumble on that eventually and besides... wouldn't want said victim waking up halfway through you walking around as them, groggily wandering back out into the public to ask what happened and now there's two of the same pony around while you, the changeling, have to sweatily play it off like your the original one or something. 

...there's comedic potential there, is what i'm aiming at here.

Pity I don't have any spare ponies native to ponyville... I do have two librarian siblings that could serve as temporary one-offs, but I suppose a brother would notice when his sister is acting funny...

I've been wondering about Yandere Stimu-...*cough* Simulator. Is that just about surreptitiously murdering others? If only you could use your expertise here if there was a history of Yandere-types in town due to that being a reoccurring trend in OCs!

@Widdershins Nah, Stingler is not a murderer you know? The maximum he would do would be trapping the real pony that he is posing as in a cocoon somewhere in Ponyville. If he doesn't traps them, then yeah, theres a possibility that Stingler and the real one might stumble upon each other.

Well yeah, Yan Sim is kiind of based around it, but not entirely on it. Theres also pacific ways to reach goals in it and I mentioned it in my post because, if you ignore all the "cringy" things about it, its a p cool strategy game. We're getting out of topic.

Edited by Flinp

@Flinp @Widdershins

No point in killing a bystander when you need them for food. Cocooning means you can siphon them dry, and then eventually, just leave them somewhere if it is. Keep 'em unconscious and delicious, without all the pesky witness testimonies afterwards, right? :3

I have no idea what the whole *Yandere* thing you two are on about is, so... Just don't burn everything, alright? :P

• Brohoof 1

@Shinie Well, continued perpetuity of present existence is always a beneficial outcome, is it not? Loads better then what I hear usually comes out of hurricanes on the Florida shores! 

@Flippy  Ah, well suppose it would be fine for you to temporarily control side characters like that. Easier transition into whatever you got planned for after that. Don't worry about lack of chaos here if me or B.B have anything to say in it!

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins

The last post I made ended with Happy going off to find him. An easy inning is that Ambie is then - surprise! - found by him. :P I figured I'd made it clear in the post that I was just waiting for you to either see him, or put Ambie outside if you wanted me to intercept. Apparently I was wrong. :/ Sorry.

=====================================================================================

@Flinp

Uuuh... Well, okay then. Just be advised that if those two are characters in the show with speaking parts, that you shouldn't expect a canon representation. I don't watch it, so I can't mimic things like that sufficiently. Just to warn you in advance. :)

==================================================================================

@Shineling

Yey, you're back. ^_^ *hug* Good to hear the storm didn't gobble you up and Mary Poppins you out of the area. You're okay, yes?

=============================================================================

@dragon4111

EH, I can't see the harm in that. Just remember: Foals, not adults. Telling them of bloody murder might get your OC arrested or attacked by an irate teacher. :P

@Blitz Boom

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places deep where dark things sleep
In hollow halls beneath the fells

Goblets they carved there for themselves
And harps of gold where no man delves
There lay they long, and many a song
Was sung unheard by man or elves

For ancient king and elvish lord
There many a gleaming golden hoard
They shaped and wrought, and light they caught
To hide in gems on hilt of sword

On silver necklaces, they strung
The flowering stars; on crowns they hung
The dragon fire; in twisted wire
They meshed the light of moon and sun

The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light

The bells were ringing in the Dale
The men looked up with faces pale
The dragon’s ire more fierce than fire
Laid low their towers and houses frail

The mountain smoked beneath the moon
The dwarves, they heard the tramp of doom
They fled their hall to, dying, fall
Beneath his feet, beneath the moon

this

• Brohoof 1

@everyone here

With all the PC problems, it totally slipped my mind, but we've rounded three years of the RP running now. ^_^ Been a grand year of adventure and good writing, but there's far more to come as we go towards the ultimate goal: Being the number 1 RP in the EVerfree section: We're the most viewed, but soon we're getting to the second place in replies.

Mark my words: This time next year, the Trotting Dead shall be removed from its lofty throne. :3 In replies if not in quality. xD

Anyway, me rambling on aside: It's been grand everypony, and here's to several more years praddling around Equestria. ^_^

Party.gif

================================================================================

@dragon4111

Well then ye of merry tales. Sing for the young mind, and indoctrinate them with your cultist poem. :P hehe

• Brohoof 2

@Seamore Sandwich

Understood mate. ^_^

=========================================================================================

@dragon4111

Gotta indoctrinate them young I suppose. Just remember: intrigue them into wanting this later in life, don't make them into kid workers. You're not Nike. :P

===========================================================================================

@Ninetales

A Ninetales? Oh, I'm so getting this!

b36.gif

...I'll get you next time.

Joking aside though, welcome to the thread. :) We're as open as McDonalds, though we don't offer to supersize your RP. :P

Tell me about your character, and we'll see if we can't get you into the action. :D Only met one in three years I couldn't work with, so the track record is good.

• Brohoof 1