Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@,

The bios looks good, so I see no problem. :) All I ask is that you try and keep the *insect crawling under your skin* part down a little. It's an interesting spell, but to start off with that would likely get Cinnamon Hex burned at the stake. :)

Minor thing (and jokings) aside, I'll welcome you fully into the RP here. And regarding getting to town, you can always just start outside of it, and then move towards it. Will make for a few posts where you can relax and calmly get into this before meeting up with the rest of the active ponys here. :)

I'll offer a sacrifice to her in the form of Briar Snapjaw, an OC I havn't made use of yet. He travels a lot and just got to near the area, so he'd be useable if you want. ^^

As this is your first RP it is advised to take it a little slowly. So if you won't need some company, I will still suggest starting from outside town and then having a few *internal dialogue sequences* going. Will give you some time to think of your style of writing. :D

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you respond, so take care alright? :)

Oh, almost forgot. Briar's Bios is in my signature. It's a bit lengthy so hope you can get through it if you decide on taking a stab at the 1 on 1 RP beginning. :)

@@ooBrony,

Everypony can learn. :) Trust me, the first post will be the hardest. After that, easy time. :) I'll look forward to seeing any OC you make. :D

@@Fire Lily, There's no limit on ponys/other races that can be in this, and no time limit either. You could join at a point when half had taken off and it would still be perfectly fine of you to join in. :D

Your OC is interesting, so looking forward to that one.

Not that I can doubt the awesome you possess. After all, you are quoting Garth Brooks in your sig. Anyone who is quoting a country legend like that starts off with a full smiley bar in my book. :D

• Brohoof 2

@@ooBrony,

There's different time zones going for people, so there's a good chance to find someone to write with that sleeps like you do. :) If not that, just try and start off with 1 person's OC, and have it between the two of you to take a slow start. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@ooBrony,

There's different time zones going for people, so there's a good chance to find someone to write with that sleeps like you do. :) If not that, just try and start off with 1 person's OC, and have it between the two of you to take a slow start. :)

You don't have to do it for me I don't think I'm worth it.

• Brohoof 1

@@ooBrony,

Stop saying that. :( Everyone's worth something, you as well. :)

And beside, I have 2 OC's currently to use off so I can give one of them to ease you into this and still make use of the second one with others. It's really not a bother at all. :D

So cheer up, think of an OC, and if you feel down again?

86B.jpg?5344

Rescue kitten will come and hug you. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

@@ooBrony,

Stop saying that. :( Everyone's worth something, you as well. :)

And beside, I have 2 OC's currently to use off so I can give one of them to ease you into this and still make use of the second one with others. It's really not a bother at all. :D

So cheer up, think of an OC, and if you feel down again?

img-3108076-1-86B.jpg

Rescue kitten will come and hug you. ^_^

I'm making my oc only thing missing is backstory but I don't know if my oc is good enough for roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

@@ooBrony,

You can make a link here when you've done it and we can have a look at it. :) But I'm sure it'll be great. ^_^

Besides, you can add on the bios later on if you think things are missing as time goes by. Sometimes, it helps to just go for it, then adjust the backstory later when you've tried out a current game of things. :D

• Brohoof 1

Not set at any time in my head really, but a few have added Twillight Sparkle in this, and she were in her library at the time. Not sure if she still goes there after becoming a princess (I learn from Wiki) but if she doesn't, it's set prior to that ascension. If she does, consider this to be current content.

You might wanna ask Storm Shine just to safe though. That's our controller of Twillight. :)

• Brohoof 1

Your OC is interesting, so looking forward to that one.

Not that I can doubt the awesome you possess. After all, you are quoting Garth Brooks in your sig. Anyone who is quoting a country legend like that starts off with a full smiley bar in my book. :D

I'll try to find a decent way to jump in. Really not sure where to start...

Also you like country? We should talk music sometime. I haven't found many ponies that like it. The quote's from "Beaches of Cheyanne."

Edited by Fire Lily

I myself am an experienced Roleplayer :) . It's fun to just kick back and just simply be casual ever so often.

Just a question, are their certain exceptions needed from backstory? Some roleplay threads have denied me access based on unfitting backstory.

This certain OC had a previous experience in war.

@@Fire Lily,

That's the one. :) For some reason I keep getting the lyrics to that confused with Thunder Rolls. Then again, with so many songs made by Garth Brooks, it would be a miracle to remember them all. :D

Regarding the best way to jump in. I can give you two easy ideas, since I'm about to write Blitz and Briar to go separate ways.

(1) Blitz will return towards her home in the Everfree Forest. If your OC goes out there again at any points, she could run into Blitz either on the way or at her home. Perhaps she had heard there was somepony making fireworks and stuff there and she could use some, or found it by accident/followed Blitz.

(2) Briar on the other hand will stay in town for a bit more. Likely just go to the side for a bit while the aftermath of the sound wave shakes off him. Your OC could talk with him, perhaps he sits down near her house and she comes out to examine what the noise was for example. Or she could have just been shopping when it went on. There's also the notion that she could have seen some of his differences and got curious or something alike.

These are just ideas, not ultimatums. I'm just trying to set up ways for you to ease into things. :)

Oh, and just to keep the thread on line, further Country talk between us will be with PM's. Respects everypony the best that way. :)

@,

As for you, experienced roleplayers are welcome, and this is an *open for all kinds* type of RP. I mean, really, I made a plant-pony basically, if that is cool then everything is. :P

We do also have a war vet with us already, and there's no problem there. There are a few rules though I want you to take especial notice off regarding the sort of war themed ponies.

(1) No grizzly details.

I don't want gore, or detailed bloody stories in a casual thread like this. You can have flash backs or talk about it, but any flashback can't be detailed on the murderous parts, and any talk can't begin to describe it either. Any other details, like comrades, feelings of loss,etc. etc. is fully allowed, and actively encouraged if it fits your character. Oh, and the mention of death is okay, just keep it under the guidelines.

Try and read a few of Pvt. Applejacks posts in the thread for further guidelines. :)

(2) I uhm... I only really had material for the first one... Phew, this is awkward.

Here be character, Ahaban Steelwings. An immigrant from Saddle Arabia. A brown pelted pegasus with brown eyes and black mane and tail. He wears upon his torso an old leather vest adorned with various pouches.

His cutie mark is a sword with a pair grey wings adorned along each side of the sword.

Ahaban can be a timid and cautious pony, but has confidence and always is willing to be helpful. Never boastful, Ahaban always does his best to hold honor, but can become remorseful for his mistakes.

Former occupation : Mercenary.

• Brohoof 1