Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Welcome to then Osha. :)

Before diving into the RP, I would really like if you could rename the character. I know this is open for all, but being named "Awesome" isn't just unlikely IC, it could also make you seem obnoxious to some. This isn't a critic as much as it's friendly advice, and I hope you'll get that this is meant as a thing that'll help you long term in RP's as the stage can be fickle at times.

Other than that, fine bios. :)

I'm assuming most of you saw my post about my crazy work schedule, consider this an update to one of my comments on it. Since we're supposed to say if we won't be posting for a while.

I'm not completely pulling out of the RP, but feel free to consider my last post a "break" of sorts. At least for a couple of days. Since no one really posts but like 5 people I think what I'm going to do is unfollow the thread. If a plot line gets resolved enough where I can jump back in someone can send me a message or just mention me in the post, and I'll follow again.

I came up with the idea this afternoon and decided to follow through with it, since mostly my last two posts were made just for the sake of not having her still standing there anyway. I'm hoping this happy medium suits everyone. If anyone thinks I need to make something more conclusive let me know.

Edited by Fire Lily

@@Fire Lily,

It's okay Fire Lily. A break is more than understandable considering your work schedule. :)

And you don't need to worry about what you have written for now not being conclusive enough. It's perfectly put you in limbo for now, which seems to be where you'd like to be for the time being.

Have fun, and stay awesome. ^_^

Well I'll be busy for the next 3 days for sure. After that I managed to get a couple days off. Everyone seems to have their own plot lines going on at the moment anyway, so that'll give those time to hopefully get to a point where I can jump back in without talking to myself. 

@@Fire Lily,

Don't you worry, a good deal seem to have brought their characters into sleeping mode as well so likely this'll be a multiple day thread, which will give some leeway in the long run for ya. :)

Besides, three days should be enough to finish current plots. :)

@@Fire Lily,

Time zones can make RP wonky at times, that I must give you. But I doubt I am the only one where the times match up... Then again, I can't say for sure, so we'll see when you return. :) Perhaps I can duct tape somepony to you to make sure they're always awake at the times you are. :P

@@Blitz101,

There's always room for new ones to join in here. ^_^ Feel free to pop in.

To everypony here:

There are two time lines now as two groups of RP'ers are going. The night teams will finish up amongst themselves, but any new joiners or former ones who wants to come back in but have written themselves into sleeping mode will now have moved on to the next day.

The next day currently runs at around... 10 in the morning, to make things simplified.

That is all. Thank you. ^_^

((P.S. As mentioned to Blitz101 there's always room for more, so feel free to pop in and have fun with us. :) See ya.))

Oh dammit. I knew I was forgetting something. Seems I'm left back to far in the rp to even know what's goin on. Unless someone could just tell me.

Please for the love of God do not leave me out of this.

Alright seeing as I'm way out of touch with this RP I'm gonna have to drop from it. Sorry guys.

Edited by Red Sage

It happens mate. :) Perhaps another time. ^_^

Message to everypony here:

I'd like to personally thank all of you for being part of this thread. It was started being just a few casually going at it and it have evolved into a noticeable read because of all of you. I am proud to be roleplaying alongside everypony here, and I can't wait to see what we'll get written down as time goes by, as well as who else will join us as time goes by :)

Stay awesome. ^_^