Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Oh, I'm trying to be more timely, you know! Good for the creativity to keep your audience guessing, dontcha know Phoe Noodles

"Casually!" That's the word for the tone I was thinking for! You're doin' good, kid! I for one, as a kind fraught with bouts of dramatic flair, am not given to such chummy behavior!

@Lloyd

That's a tough one to answer really. I don't know any canon jailers, so you could basically just make one up yourself.

Suggestions would be that it had to be somepony capable of dealing with magical and slippery prisoners. I'm also thinking you need to have a magic suppressant chain put on Zhu, so he can't use his wind magic or any of the other spells he might have learned through the years. His sight can't be turned off, as it is a natural part of him rather than some spell he is casting, but the rest can be hampered. Zhu would likely spend time talking with the jailer and whatever prisoners he could see whilst in there, and calmly await his eventual release.

If I could make further suggestions, make it somepony who is thorough and will search Zhu for any items he might have on him. There is quite a few under the robes, and really, a thorough jailer who treats the prisoners fairly and respects the new general's authority? Could be a good character for Iron Wings in general. He's gonna need ponies he can trust in the years to come, and if you want to add a little more, you can go with the jailer simply saying that he isn't praising Iron, but he ain't mocking him either. He's looking at him objectively, and will judge him on how he is. Him, not the general before him, like many others will do. WHich is a problem, as Morning Dew were were liked, and Iron now haves to carry that legacy on his shoulders.

Being constantly compared can be frustrating, so somepony judging him on who he is and what he have done, instead of comparing him to somepony else, could well be a point of honest help for him.

Just my suggestion anyway. Figure that can help spark things for another angle of your chars as well. :)

As for the others, there's magic lessons with Astral, and her dad+Misty is also possible to get usage off. I have them in the same room as Golden After all, so he might wake up and speak with them again after a time. And the two evil ones... Well, I just need a middle post before I open up for the temple really. I was going to do it last time, but I was just so tired that I couldn't focus on it.

Let me know if there is things, and I shall endeavor to assist. ^^

29 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@BloodDrops

You won't like her when she's hungry.

I had to. :P Also, if he does try to like her, he will become a feral, mindless zombie. Something tells me that Blood is one of them dangerous mares his mother warned him about. :P

Sloppy fate rests on the next reply XD

@Dji

Honestly, I just find it noisy. Listened to a little of it, and it's hard to follow the meaning when the music doesn't fall in my taste, sorry. :/ Now, if it had been country music, then we could talk. :3

Also, ya need to reply as Twilight within the next few days mate. Can't do much more without twilight having a say in things, now that they've run into the siren and her entourage.

@Foxy Socks

I was reading through some of my old posts out of fun earlier, and realized that I completely forgot about Agni at some point. So, since I didn't know what else to fill the post with, enjoy the return of your pet. :) I promise she won't burn down the shop... Perhaps... Potentially...

@Widdershins Will the cat try to hunt a phoenix, or is she smart enough to know not to hunt for things that can burn? :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom Well, probably. Both are pretty antagonistic pets, but Opalescence has been taken care of by Spike before, so I'm sure a short standoff is enough for both to come to a truce of animosity.

Sorry if I'm behind or will be for a while. Kinda down recently. Frankly, can't remember where everything left off at. ...Can't even remember if you touched back on Ambie yet, B.B.

...would probably help if I could get on a sleep schedule that had a bedtime before two in the morning.

@Widdershins

I did respond to Ambie mate, worry not. ^^  And I think you have a point with the sleep schedule. The mind can get really twisted up if it doesn't get enough rest. Try and find some peace to rest when you can, and come back to us when you're feeling better mate. I don't want you to feel worse because you feel forced to push things here when you're down. :)

=================================================================================================

@Moonlit

I think it was fitting too. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

On 22/11/2017 at 9:52 PM, Blitz Boom said:

I had to. :P Also, if he does try to like her, he will become a feral, mindless zombie. Something tells me that Blood is one of them dangerous mares his mother warned him about

hmmm, that or she might go down a different path,

in the name of love of course

she decided to make everypony look like her without the feral effects

Nopony needs feral effects 

Edited by BloodDrops

@BloodDrops       Aww! But I LIKE Feral Effects! 

Almost as much as I love shoving giant Obsidian Spikes through pony spines not even half their sizes!  ...magically fusing, of course. Causing pain sorta defeats the point.

I swear! One day I will figure out how to work a pony OC around a giant back spike! ...because its original! 

Ahh... /sigh...                 @BloodDrops & @Blitz Boom?

I  know its not really my place to say, but all of my previous jokes aside... I thought this was, like, friendly, happy sorta slice of life? Like, minimizing damage... no more town destruction or imposing upon others...                      But now we have the slow... painful... wasting away of an innocent life that spent his last few hours in blind terror? There's really only one way I can see Nerzhei responding to this... and that's scorching it all down in cleansing fire. 

Blitz knows this, I don't mind dark, but I kinda don't like death being played for light. Yeah, for laughs maybe; I've burned myself alive already once. But not just... tossing it in there like its just another hurdle or thing to do. That kind of feels like something a writer would do when they haven't, personally, watched a life end in real life.  I can get if we just want another zombie pony around, heck, I've got one too. But... that was mean.

Killing a pony is like narratively killing a child. Sure, it enhances realism, it ups the drama and makes the story we're telling all that more impactfull. ...but you still just killed an innocent life for the purpose of a story. Props if you can write that well, and I don't think I need to mention Blitz has enough practice to be the one I'd go to for such, but...

I write about life. About being happy or at least pursuing that happiness, in getting along with others. I thought this was just a simple "Casual Stroll."

I would call for Blood Drops to be severely limited in how much of a threat they are, because, after all, kinda hard to roleplay if you exist solely to harm & kill and deprive others of their sentience and will to respond back to you. But as I said, its not my place to say. You carry on with what you seek to do, just I no longer wish to be a part of that.

Kinda depressin' is all. But I ain't angry or nothin'. Still on tryin' ta get situated on where I last left off! I'll be back inna bit in there, ya hear?

5 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

And as I have said some times before, actions have consequences. Enjoy yours.

A cage with rotten apples thrown at her

that or burn her to toast

either works, but bring butter if its the alternative. 

Edited by BloodDrops

Just now, Blitz Boom said:

@BloodDrops

Nerzhei have constantly threatened to bury Blood alive in a block of granite if she became more trouble than she was worth. She just basically killed somepony, so I'm thinking a bit worse than that, unless somepony interferes. :P

Give her time to reflect on her actions 

^^