Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

So, first off, wanted to say @~Phoenix~ that I have an idea for a "solution" to your special problem. After all, Widdershins does have persistent personal experience with making & crafting a body. But I suppose that'll still be something to mull over for you & Smokey. Oh, and sure hope we haven't dropped your little ghost hunter mare, @Blitz Boom ! Had kind of hoped she'd come back eventually despite me not going after her. I'd like to see where you're headed with that story too!

...let's see, what else...?

...Oh. @BloodDrops ? I thought fire was a weakness to zombies?

We all done at that train station? Can't think that a train pulling up wouldn't be something that'd catch Blood's interest. Or the dragon anvil going on there, if that's the case.

(edited)

@Lil' Lovebug @Widdershins

Good to see, but it will depend on Widdershins. :) I'm game if it comes down to it, though a wooded area will be needed then for... Reasons. No spoilers. :P

===============================

@Widdershins @~Phoenix~

Phoenix will be taking a hiatus for a time, but worry not, Grim and Sorrow are still there, and I do plan to take the later in use. :3 It should be time for a little... Incident. *evil laughter*

Oh, and just go through the station. They don't use all the space, and the forge might make enough noise to mask said train. It will be rather noisy. :)

===============================

@GingerLightning

Hello again my friend, long time no see. ^_^

Quick summary: Ponyville is being repaired, outside workers are here, and both them and the large dragon controlling them are just to be mostly ignored. I will write them out when the work is done. :)

Now then, do you wish to return? I could whip out a setup like it was nothing. :)

=============================

@MiragetheChangeling

If in doubt, say we reached town. New scenario might help your blockage. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

Just now, MiragetheChangeling said:

@CrystalBloodMoon

It takes them a while to respond, be patient, don’t worry. I did the same thing :please: It normally takes them around a day or two to respond I think

oh i see. Ive never rly been the patient type, but ill wait. in still looking for someone to draw this new guy anyways

@CrystalBloodMoon

Its alright, I’m not very patient unless it’s with my niece and nephew, but I’ve gotten better after 6 years. And I’d take a shot at it if you want. If so, pencil and paper, or digital? (I do better on paper in my honest opinion) And you don’t need to quote me XD

Edited by MiragetheChangeling

10 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

@CrystalBloodMoon

Its alright, I’m not very patient unless it’s with my niece and nephew, but I’ve gotten better after 6 years. And I’d take a shot at it if you want. If so, pencil and paper, or digital? (I do better on paper in my honest opinion) And you don’t need to quote me XD

Oh yeah I'd prefer digital tbh.

Sheesh, can't be allowed to take a nap after work without being summoned anymore. Darn kids. :P

===================================================================================

@CrystalBloodMoon

Sorry for the late reply, but you know how it is. Work, sleep deprivation, the whole shebang: :)

Anyway, getting on to your character, it takes awhile because of how the forum is messing up the Bio's for some annoying reason, but there is one thing I do wish to point towards from what I can see that I'll need some clarification on, namely about what you wrote regarding flame abilities.

Generally speaking, I can't see this being an inherent thing that Pegasi have on their own, so I wonder your reasoning? Are we talking exceedingly rare gene that allows it that he haves (potentially from being in a family line of mainly unicorns, and then have the luck of a century)? Wondering what else might be behind it, and figured I might as well ask it here, since I know my chars likely would ask otherwise. :)

Beyond that, everything seems fine to me. Just don't torch any major cities and it shouldn't be an issue.

Approved.

As for somepony to match you up with... There are a few choices.

The best one of course, would be that somepony else would find interest in RP'ing with you, as I only post every 2 days and it seemed like you had a need to be a bit more active than that, so I'll toss you out there to be picked up by anypony who might have the interest first and foremost.

For anyone reading, the TL:DR is that he's a pegasus with flame abilities who hates chatters. There's more to it, but that's the bare bones of it.

If I am to interact with you however, I will need to scrounge through some of my chars, or make a new one. Most are in use right now, and/or likes to talk a lot, so I might have to make a new one, but those that are free...

eqXLHnw.png

Queen Onache. The most evil character I have, who are currently in Ponyville. She looks down on ponies as for changelings like her, they should only be considered food, and she is picky about what ones she will convert. She only wants drones that are strong, and for manual labor, she uses other races like ponies as slaves. She is weak in physical combat, but strong in magic, and especially manipulating the minds of others. Doesn't talk too much unless she haves to, but thinks a lot of pretty bad stuff. Not the best fit, but eh, I try to toss her out there now and again and see if it draws in somepony. :P The one I made her to interact with stopped abruptly.

CDu2NS2.png

Amazon Lilly. Member of the Eastern branch of the Equestrian Coast Guard. Were in a rather nasty incident with a draconequus that left her with a prolonged hospital stay, and a lot of scars currently. Helpful, curious, and a little uncomfortable so long from the sea. She likes to talk a bunch though, unless she sees it makes somepony uncomfortable.

BGqWJe6.png

Molotov Boom. Brother of Blitz Boom, whom you can see in my signature and profile picture. Unicorn inventor with a sometimes crazed mind that likes to look for new things to learn and draw inspiration from. Recently found his sister near Ponyville after thinking his entire village vanished for over a month, and are trying to connect with a filly who can't even remember who he is, as she suffered severe memory loss previously. The two will likely run together, and they too like to chat. Ramble to themselves too. His wings also runs on solar power, gathered through the gem in front, and the battery stores up to three hours of regular flight power.

The spider is a small grade AI that Molotov created. It's not all that smart, and likes to chew on things to see what they taste like. Furiously hates clowns and will jump them on sight.

NtDBSw8.png

Belladonna Venin, assistant to a contractor that have been brought in to help Ponyville get the building supplies needed after a monster attacked. He have left, but she have returned with some papers for him to sign, and are currently unaware where to look for him. If you wish to leave the Ponyville area at some point, she is a good choice.

She is highly intelligent and analytical. Doesn't make emotional connections easily and when she talks, she tends to ramble a little if she deems it needed to share her thoughts on what she have observed from the other part. Over-explains things too much more often than not. She also specializes in poison, and her bag have several thin vials in a needle design carrying a few drops. If she deems it needed, she will apply those toxins to hostile entities, with effects varying with the strain and what race they are, as she tends to have them focused on specific types, like changelings, unicorns, zebras, etc.

Those are the ones I have free at the moment. Otherwise, I will need to make a new one, in case none of the others snatch you up before that, which again, I encourage.

Interaction with some of the established groups are fine too, but I would prefer to wait with that until I can gauge how you are in the RP itself. Helps to know where might be good, and then see if paths are crossed. :)

Okay, so first things first. Regarding Flame's ability, it was vaguely based off the Sonic Rainboom. In S1 Pinkie had hinted there was folklore behind the phenomenon. I have a crapton of theories on this, but I'll keep it simple. Pinkie said "...a pegasus like Rainbow Dash..." was capable of it. I immediately tried to discover what was different. What I found was that she's the only one with a Rainbow mane. now I know her dad has that, but his destiny wasnt inclined to have any interest in his flying capabilities, so if he wanted to, I think Mr. Dash could pull one off as well. Then, I questioned how the Rainboom was possible in the first place. I immediately realized the only explanation was pegasus magic. The show has even stated that modern pegasi fly and walk on clouds with magic. This would have to take the form of waves radiating from the wings, allowing for control. Like a Sonic Boom, if an object breaks the sound barrier, the waves lag backwards and condense at the front before being broken as the object passes them. If this were to happen with magic waves, the magic would burst in all directions. Weve seen with Twilight, that magic existing in waves matches a pony's mane color. This would explain the Rainbow part of the Boom. Its not a Rainbow. Its magick. So I believe the same thing could be done by any pegasus, it just wouldnt be rainbow coloured. BUT! What if a pegasus, not only possessed the flying capabilities of Rainbow, but also a knowledge of magic nearly rivalling Twilight's. He could do many more things, but since hes still a pegasus, he needs to flying with a wing power of at least 10. not anywhere close to Dashies Mach 2 speed, but he has a little magical knowledge to help. The fire will only burn or harm if he wishes for it to. Its not fire, its magic. hope you got all that

@CrystalBloodMoon

It sorta makes sense, but it is not possible that he would know more magic than Twilight. She have been practicing and studying for most of her life it seems, and to think that a pegasus younger than her would know as much magic is frankly a little ludicrous. Heck, I can't even see other unicorns being up there, at least not when they're her age. Heck, even my oldest char, Vivid Loss, is actively trying to seek audience with the princess because she doesn't have the array of information in that area like the princess does.

Also your explanation would imply that all pegasi could do this, instead of the passive magic that they actually have to interact with clouds and such. If all it takes is speed and some degree of magical knowledge, it should be rare, but not unique, and with Rainbow it certainly is unique if I understand right. A special trait that have emerged in her over other pegasi.

What your char does would seem like the same. Something unique/incredibly rare that still requires work to manifest, but required the potential in the first place. Also since you have this being connected to his cutie mark, it is his talent. His hidden potential that have come forth.

6 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@CrystalBloodMoon

It sorta makes sense, but it is not possible that he would know more magic than Twilight. She have been practicing and studying for most of her life it seems, and to think that a pegasus younger than her would know as much magic is frankly a little ludicrous. Heck, I can't even see other unicorns being up there, at least not when they're her age. Heck, even my oldest char, Vivid Loss, is actively trying to seek audience with the princess because she doesn't have the array of information in that area like the princess does.

Also your explanation would imply that all pegasi could do this, instead of the passive magic that they actually have to interact with clouds and such. If all it takes is speed and some degree of magical knowledge, it should be rare, but not unique, and with Rainbow it certainly is unique if I understand right. A special trait that have emerged in her over other pegasi.

What your char does would seem like the same. Something unique/incredibly rare that still requires work to manifest, but required the potential in the first place. Also since you have this being connected to his cutie mark, it is his talent. His hidden potential that have come forth.

okay true, I did imply other pegasi are capable of it, or something similar. I dont know if you read the whole thing, cuz I explained I imlpied it as such because other pegasi CAN do it. it just wouldnt be rainbow coloured. Also, have you seen another pegasus BESIDES Rainbow who could fly at mach 2, or actually possessed an interest or even much knowledge in pegasus magic? And sure, Id be willing to believe Flame's special talent and destiny would attune to his abilities. I didnt make it the direct cause, but he was kind of destined to study and have an interest in pagasus magic.

Also, I said he MAY be CLOSE to RIVALING Twi's abilities. Not anywhere NEAR as powerful. Could you imagine how OP thatd be?!!! If I wanted that, Id just make a way over the top Alicorn OC. Nope. He probably has a more extensive knowledge of pegasus magic tho. Heck, he might even be able to teach her a thing or two