Blitz Boom

Searching Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP around Ponyville OOC [Open Entry For All]

@Lloyd

As said, I was just setting him up since it seemed like a good enough time as any to do that. You can leave him behind if you wish to at any point, and he'll just stay around and be bored. :) Your choice as things goes on mate.

@everyone

I think I may need to take a break for a little while.  My parents are talking about a divorce, and it seems serious this time.  I just can’t focus on the RP right now.  If someone wants to take over the princesses, I’m fine with it, just discuss it with each other first.  Remember that the two are from a few days in the future, and The Traveler sent them back without their knowledge as a means to get Serenade and Ziggy back to their time.  Things should play out in such a way that their presence is required to get the two of them back.  I never had any specific plans, it was something I was piecing together as we went.  I will be back though, so don’t worry about that.  I’ll come back in full force once everything is figured out.

@Seamore Sandwich EEK!. Take the time out to get it sorted out. Life > RP. Unless the sun goes dark, I'm pretty sure we'll be here. It's not like your gonna spend a thousand years on the moon. 

My RP responses are either gonna be delayed, or really short today. I was almost done, and then the browser crashed, and the save system on this website sadly doesn't work. Ever... So I only have 1 post there to work from now. My apologies for the lack of any sort of real drive or explanation in most of them, if I do manage to get them out tonight.

======================================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich @Moonlit @Dji

I'm sorry to hear about that Seamore. :( Never an easy thing to go through for anyone.

Take all the time you need, and we'll try and push through things best we can until then. I may borrow the princesses until such a time, to ensure that the castle group is not stuck, and I will fill you in fully once you're back. I also won't mess with background regarding Luna and Serenade either, so worry not there.

Best of luck buddy. I hope things will go smoothly with the divorce. :(

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

That's unfortunate :( The worse I've had though is closing the tab and realizing that it was the same tab that I was writing my post in. 

Although shorter replies might be easier to do for you to do anyway, so that could be a plus. :P

@Lloyd

Not always. I don't know if you've caught on to the fact that I like to over-explain things a tiny bit. :p

@Blitz Boom

Well I have caught on because it's hard to notice those thousand word explanations :P, Maybe find a work around if the save system is broken for you. (Since it does work for me) Such as using another program to write the post, then copy and paste it over, and then just stylize the characters speech after in the sites text editing area. Might sound a bit complicated, but if browser crashing becomes an issue, I'd do it. 

There, managed to get something out. Hope it's good enough. :)

============================================================================================

@Lloyd

I have been told that before, on some of the other forums I have been on. Usually Firefox doesn't crash though. Not sure what's going on tonight.

Guess I should going back to saving periodically in a Word document to make sure it stays.

And thousands of words is what is needed to cover things.The over-explanation is a bad habit from doing this for too many years, even before this site. :) And a ton of Final Fantasy through 15 years. ^^

15 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

@Blitz Boom

It's great practice if you want to go into developing a story. Although go to far and you spend 50 pages describing a cake. ;)

15 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

50 pages describing a cake

Sounds like you've had experience. :huh:

@Dji

Well it's more like a reference to a show, not mlp. but something called Steven Universe.  :P Wouldn't exactly call that experience.

@Dji @BloodDrops @Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

Just wanted to clarify, that I'm bringing in this group in relations to the sandstorm nearing, and thinking that the princesses would have a better chance. I don't really have any idea how to deal with it myself currently, without using a deus ex machina, so this were the most apparent solution. Twilight and/or Celestia could in theory simply deal with this on their own, in case it became too intrusive. :)

I considered drawing in the @EQ_Theta @Storm Shine @Lucid_Nightlight group first, but I figured that Nerzhei would be narrow-minded on getting the actual protector for this, and not a group of strangers who seemed to play around currently. Feel free to bud into things though, if you wish to. :)

Also, just edited the post to show the mixing of the groups as this is kinda clashing at the same spot. You might need to edit a bit Lucid. :) Oh, and watch out for the forest. It's getting sandy.

@Blitz Boom

What kind of edits do I need? Ended up not seeing the Saturday post here or the other place where I mentioned until today, so it slightly has me confused :adorkable:

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

@Lucid_Nightlight

No worries, things went along fine enough. Figured you read the post before that though, as it explained some things.

Short of the long: Angry sphinx in the desert, dragon came to seek help dealing with it, party being formed to go all Final Fantasy on the large feline.

==================================================================================================

@BloodDrops

Why would you look at that, a large piece of glass. So lucky that there's no sort of creature in Ponyville that can just magic up a large hammer and crack it open like a pinata. That would just be mighty annoying. :P Muahahahahaha!!!

5 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Why would you look at that, a large piece of glass. So lucky that there's no sort of creature in Ponyville that can just magic up a large hammer and crack it open like a pinata. That would just be mighty annoying. :P Muahahahahaha!!!

*just makes another one instead*

Its a catch 22 scenario