Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

5 hours ago, Storm Shine said:

Just a quick question for those of you I be playing as Disco with... Anypony see the hidden message in that knowledge 'don't know everything' post? Thought I'd be silly and sneak that in there. :P :laugh:  (It's a little easier to see against the quoting background :derp: :P )

On 7/26/2018 at 12:56 PM, Storm Shine said:

@BloodDrops @Moonlit @Dji @Seamore Sandwich @EQ_Theta @Lucid_Nightlight @Storm Shine

Discord shrugged, "I don't really know.." he tapped a talon to his chin, "Or perhaps I simply don't remember? Keep in mind, I am as old as Chaos itself. Occasionally I make sure things happen that even I don't know all of the details of to keep things interesting. Perhaps I made myself forget. Perhaps these are things I truly didn't know. Or perhaps I've yet to even give you a stick and it was a future version of myself that traveled to the past." He shrugged again, "Even as old and powerful as I am Lucid - even with as much as I do know - I don't know everything.. At least, not all at once. Oh, the headache that would give you..."

Oh, you sneaky... I gave myself one trying to figure out what you meant

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

I'm kinda losing my drive for the roleplay, so it'd be nice to guide these characters to a proper conclusion soon so I can move on from it, or it's made more engaging for me by others here joining, so it's less of a one on one roleplay nested inside this huge world. There's not much else other than a loss of drive to prevent me from continuing this rp though.

(edited)

@FanOfManyShows

Yep, mistake there, sorry.

As for the other characters, I am trying to push it along, but you're honestly not making it too easy. :/ You are the only one who knows what it says in Warlock's file, which is why I said that Wing should say what was in it. He didn't, so now I'd have to use a post to stern-talking him into saying it so we can move along. As for the Warlock and Hogweed scene, it can easily just be left for a time. Warlock is going nowhere, and I'm just putting filler right now until the rest have gotten anywhere.

Regarding the scene with the sisters, I thought you would describe the state their old home were in, so we could move along, but that didn't happen either. I'll make something up, no worries there, but I do require some input from you once in awhile on the lore that popped up out of nowhere when the sibling thing rose up. :)

And no worries about the group with Astral ni it. We're getting back into the castle now. There should be some characters to work with there, for example Dji outside with Enzo if you so wish.

I'd like to try and increase your enjoyment of this, and include more cross-group play, so let's see... Thinking on what groups we might be able to put together here...

Well, the major group that is heading for the sphinx in the forest could work. It was only a few that saw Sapphire and Emerald, and none of those are currently with them far as I know (Perhaps Aurora, but still). Even if they were though, Emerald got a new body, and Sapphire wasn't seen before the castle. They could mingle in with the intent of trying to gain some support in gaining the materials they need for Sapphire's proper resurrection, though that wouldn't be explicitly said so of course. It might also be that one of the materials include something from a sphinx of some might, and they take the chance to gather it now. A lose feather or something, perhaps?

Everypony else too from here on out.

If anypony wants to mingle too, I would welcome them,. Got a guard? Prison with Warlock could be an insightful thing if you wished so. High ranking official. or somepony else who'd have a reason to interrupt the generals? The meeting might just be for you (There's also a large dragon there. Could be a hunter, weirdly obsessed dragon-lover, etc.)

Emerald and Sapphire group isn't specified to be anywhere right now, so anypony who's in the wild could stumble over them with ease. Perhaps somepony raiding the old hovel for magic books? Could be many things.

As for the bigger group, with Misty, Iron, Chow, Karmic, Zhu, Astral and Tidal Wave, they just appeared out of nowhere, in Canterlot. Who knows who thy could stumble upon?

I make it open for anypony to join in on this, and help @FanOfManyShows get a bit more into this once again. Be it with their current chars or new ones, I'll welcome 'em all.:)

If there's somepony specific you have in mind @FanOfManyShows tag them here, and see if they're game that way as well. :) I'll support you in what fashion I can.

@BloodDrops seemed willing to mingle for example. Anypony in particular you want to mingle with a sphinx? Doesn't have to be Sapphire and Emerald you know, could even be Warlock, who gets teleported there through a small weakness in his confinement, potentially along with Hogweed, for one reason or another. Or some of Iron's group didn't make it to Canterlot, but got muddled with the other magic rising in the forest, and ended up in or near the sphinx's desert area instead.

=============================================================================================

@Moonlit

Hey, Moonie? Is everything okay? You've been awfully absent from the thread for a while. Did I forget to reply to you somewhere again? I hope that's not it. :(

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom @FanOfManyShows

Could come join my Sphinx party, or be put into a village with a old oc of mine.

Wouldn't get bored either way. Though my posts are babysat by @Jeric to make sure I don't post no crazy stuff :umad: just takes a bit longer till you can see them.

All my rp posts been approved on the previous page

Edited by BloodDrops

@Blitz Boom

Oh sorry that's totally my fault,I tend to be overly cautious when it comes to my characters explaining stuff, especially if your character handed the-thing-that-needs-explaining to mine, And somehow I managed to think you know what'd be written on Warlock, but I can definitely describe what's on it if the other characters read the file, or they can ask Iron Wing what he read on the file or for more info like you're suggesting.

And for more room of suggestions, Warlock may be easily susceptible for turning evil even if he was fully reformed anyway.

blitz,  yes, sorry. My laptop has decided it didn't want to start, and my new desktop doesn't arrive until next week. I'm posting this on my phone. I'm sorry for everything, but as soon as I sort this out, I will be back