Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

I think I'll make  a flyover and anyone who wants to hail me down can do so through words or through the actions they generate.  My OC loves to hang around in the sky, so that'll give some freedom from a storytelling perspective. 

Quite a bit of random stuff. :) We got some new ponies around, some plots moving along, but quite frankly? It's hard to really put down to paper for me. It's easier if you just try and have a read through the posts. :)

@,

Looks solid, and of course you may. :)

I will admit though, saw the photo and for some reason went *aaawh*. Was a bit weird. :)

Regarding smoothing you into the thread... How is your OC with wandering around at night? we're currently at night time, and @, would likely be your best option for a RP partner currently as she roams around in Ponyville at the moment. :) It's just a suggestion though. There's also @@awesomeoshawott, up for grabs, but you'll have to PM between eachother there to make the intro easier. :)

If you prefer another intro go for it. If there's no response I'll make an NPC that'll ease you into things. Worked with DexterousWings so sure it'll work again. :)

• Brohoof 1

It started on a limb and have lasted around 2 months now. I figure we'll be able to keep this going for a bit. :)

I'll respond to your character with an NPC or something eventually, or you can try to PM Red Note to see if he wanna start things out with you. :)

Attention please: As with last night, consider yourself free to move onwards to the next day in case of your OC sleeping or it fitting better. The night shift will finish their posts in the meantime and catch up if it is. This is to prevent cluttering and people waiting for too long to write again.

Thank you, and keep it going. ^_^

(edited)

@@Gloomfury,

Neat bios. :)

And yeah, there's room for all here. Like with all others, if you don't get a response within a day or so I will make an NPC and handle you, but I hope there will be interaction between everypony here of course. :) A good method is PM'ing an interesting one and see if you can work out something. But you could also just post an intro and then see who comes along. :)

I would ask that your OC keeps the details of death down a little. Trying to keep this open to everypony, so can't have it become Too violent. References and such are okay of course, they are part of your OC after all, just try and not be too descriptive about death. If you are unsure then go with how far you think is okay, and then I can just PM you and ask for a small edit if it goes too far, but I'm sure you'll be fine. ^_^

@@Blitz101,

Ah yes, perhaps I should have been more clear. Basically, seeing the amount of people who are posting here with different time zones and schedules the RP cannot become linear and strict. Especially not since I keep the idea that this is supposed to be a thread without any true direction.

That - combined with the fact that the RP are done in several groups - will eventually lead to one team or another to be done while others are still going during (mostly) evening RP.

I can't argue for this thread being open if I then put restrictions on people to wait for when other groups are done so the next day can come. It could take several real life days for that to happen, and it would make things stagnant, and eventually, it would kill the thread.

As such, I find it easier to simply assign *shifts* when somepony begins to go to sleep. Means that the ones that have written themselves out for the current IC day can begin to move on, and start a morning shift while the evening ones can get through with their posts in their own time.

However! To keep it then going onwards I will eventually call that no more joins the evening shift team(s) so that it won't drag on for too long. There is still a place in the evening team now, as no morning shift have even begun, but keep this in mind.

Hope that helped to clear things. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

Just wanted to hear if everyone was doing well? Mostly me and Gloomfury going so a little worried about everypony here.

Not feeling left out or anything, right? We can figure something out if it is. :)