Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom 

“...unless Vivid were already looking for them, in which case, would she be able to find them?  The old castle wasn’t too far from town, so it wasn’t impossible.”

hint, hint :)

Also, I hope to start bringing back my other characters soon, but currently, things are a bit hectic.  My schedule keeps changing, both at work and at home.  I was almost not going to post today because of how crazy today was, but I’m glad I found the motivation.

@Seamore Sandwich

I got the hint. Let me see what I can do. Though... Does the timing fit? After the lapse in time, they.... No wait, it did fit in with the others coming back from the castle, then some waiting time at the hospital. If not, we'll figure it out later.

As for the other ones, no worries, I haven't done anything with them yet. Only one that will eventually be done something with is Sugar, and that have more to do with his sister than anything, and isn't what I consider a pressing matter.

It's good to have you back in any capacity honestly. :) Though of course, I do hope things start to get on a more stable schedule so you can get things sorted and have more energy for things such as this, as well as more calm. It's not good to be dribbled around constantly without stability. :(

@Blitz Boom 

Quick recap:  The night the fight happened, Vivid was given time to heal, during which there were dream adventures which helped awaken Doctor Miles Xeno.  After some time, they awoke, Vivid stashed Charlie in the castle and left to finish her work (I think).  At this point, the following day may have already started.  Ziggy and Serenade end up going through a temporal portal, ending up in the castle when Charlie is there.  They end up leaving the castle with Cherish after Ziggy gets hurt.  I believe this lines up with the time Last and Twilight were talking (the day after the fight, unless I’m wrong), they meet up, and Ziggy is dropped off at the hospital, where Dr.Xeno is already being treated.  The time is now two days after the big fight against The Forgotten One, at least for Ziggy, Charlie, and Miles.  I suspect Vivid won’t be very happy about having to look for Charlie, but a deal is a deal, and a stick can’t go anywhere on its own.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@~Phoenix~

What, you think I forgot? My memory is bad, but not enough so that I don't know a fairly recent name when I see it... Sometimes... Anyway, that's besides the point.

Welcome back Phoenix. ^_^ RP is going well, some old faces gone or on hiatus like Widders, and a few new ojes around like Riding Dusk. Overall we're still trekking with no stop in sight. :)

I have work soon, so I can't go into too many things here, but rest assured, that there's always room for you here mate. We'll get you sorted and set into things soon enough, and then the mayhem may ensure.

Or awkward moments, one or the other. Perhaps both. :3

9 hours ago, ~Phoenix~ said:

@Blitz Boom

hey! it's been a while. hello to everyone as well, that i'm just not going to bother pinging XP. how are things in the roleplay? i'd like to join back. 

Your character got eaten :P

All unattended characters will be eaten

8 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@~Phoenix~

What, you think I forgot? My memory is bad, but not enough so that I don't know a fairly recent name when I see it... Sometimes... Anyway, that's besides the point.

Welcome back Phoenix. ^_^ RP is going well, some old faces gone or on hiatus like Widders, and a few new ojes around like Riding Dusk. Overall we're still trekking with no stop in sight. :)

I have work soon, so I can't go into too many things here, but rest assured, that there's always room for you here mate. We'll get you sorted and set into things soon enough, and then the mayhem may ensure.

Or awkward moments, one or the other. Perhaps both. :3

sounds like a plan, jan. 

if i remember correctly, i believe Phoenix is in Smokey's house, along with Smokey. perhaps something can be decided about where to go and what to do? i'm in a romantic mood, anywho XP

@BloodDrops

Blood, cough up that character, or I will get the spray bottle again. No munching on others! :P

======================================================================================================

@~Phoenix~

Your last reply is around 3/4'th down this page. :)

It should hopefully help, and it looks like the last thing that happened were them leaving to an adjourning room where they could talk in peace. You know, right after you smacked Grim in the face with a door for the third time. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Message for everyone.

I had planned to write today before I had to visit family, but then other things happened and I ran out of time. Unfortunately. That means I won't be able to reapond until Sunday. :(

Hope you can forgive the delay, and have a great weekend.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Blitz Boom 

@Moonlit 

@Dji 

my post is going to be delayed a bit longer.  After the events of yesterday involving a misbehaving dog, an accidentally locked door, a ladder, and a second story window, I need to just relax tonight.  I might change my mind and post later, but I’ll try to get a post in Tuesday if I don’t.

@Lloyd

I'm getting confused if it is perception of Sapphire or something else, so just to be sure: Emerald is not possessing Karmic. It's something else.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this scenario progresses. :)