Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Probably in Canterlot, and yeah a split perspective would probably be how I go about it. So if I want Zealous to interact with anypony as Crystal tries to figure out what he is doing, I can. And Zealous will probably also start in Canterlot, I could even start the roleplay moments before the manuscript was stolen in the backstory.

Edited by Lloyd

(edited)

@Lloyd

Alright, gonna need to figure out what I have to work with though. I mean, it's not like I have a *young* sphinx parked right outside the castle, bored out of his skull or anything. And even if I did, I'd still need to scrounge up somepony else. Like... I don't know, one of two different adventurer OC's I have in town potentially.

...I miiiight have a problem with alt creations. :p

==================================================================================

@Thorgir the Mighty

Always good with more folks, but we'll need to know something about your character first. Name, general look, some backstory, potential powers, that sort of thing. :)

====================================================================================

@TheDragonflyArtShop

You there mate? Things are ripe for your entrance into the RP. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

You probably shouldn't worry to much on fetching a new oc to meet these characters I have. I could figure something out, like say, Crystal might seek out a childhood friend of hers for help. But that depends which roleplayer has control over Velvet additionally.  But hey, if that doesn't work out, there's like a hundred roleplayers here, although there might not be that many in Canterlot. :please:

I could just do what I did at the start too, and roleplay with them on my own until somepony passes by. ;)

@Thorgir the Mighty

Contrary to popular belief, I actually do need to sleep once in a while.

As for your character... Let's not beat around the bush here, it's Batman. Now, I don't go against the ideas of heroes in the RP- I encourage it even, if played right. However I do wish for some degree of originality, so I'm going to need the story you have for him, and what he can do, before I make any decision about letting him in. Also going to need an actual name for the character.

Try to be original about it, please. Inspiration is okay, but a copy paste job won't be interesting. :/

============================================================================================

@Lloyd

Sounds like a plan. Go with them at your own pace, then see who you end up bumping into. :)

On 7/4/2018 at 4:03 AM, Seamore Sandwich said:

@Victoria Sponge 

If you’re still up for having our characters meet up as we had planned a while back, I’ll be mentioning you in one of my next few posts for Penny, my chocolatier.  I’m thinking about having one of my characters make a phone call, perhaps leaving a message if you’re okay with that.

Ok :) 

I’m sorry I haven’t been on lately.  My dad has been in the hospital since Thursday due to a staff infection.  He just came home today and he’s recovering now.  Hopefully I’ll be able to get back to posting tomorrow.

@TheDragonflyArtShop

No worries, you take care of life first. We'll still be here when everything have settled down eventually. :) See you around.

=======================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

Holy moly. O.o I'm sorry to hear your dad fell ill mate. Don't worry about us right now in the slightest, okay? Focus on your dad if he needs you. :)

@Lloyd

As said, I was just setting him up since it seemed like a good enough time as any to do that. You can leave him behind if you wish to at any point, and he'll just stay around and be bored. :) Your choice as things goes on mate.

@everyone

I think I may need to take a break for a little while.  My parents are talking about a divorce, and it seems serious this time.  I just can’t focus on the RP right now.  If someone wants to take over the princesses, I’m fine with it, just discuss it with each other first.  Remember that the two are from a few days in the future, and The Traveler sent them back without their knowledge as a means to get Serenade and Ziggy back to their time.  Things should play out in such a way that their presence is required to get the two of them back.  I never had any specific plans, it was something I was piecing together as we went.  I will be back though, so don’t worry about that.  I’ll come back in full force once everything is figured out.

(edited)

My RP responses are either gonna be delayed, or really short today. I was almost done, and then the browser crashed, and the save system on this website sadly doesn't work. Ever... So I only have 1 post there to work from now. My apologies for the lack of any sort of real drive or explanation in most of them, if I do manage to get them out tonight.

======================================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich @Moonlit @Dji

I'm sorry to hear about that Seamore. :( Never an easy thing to go through for anyone.

Take all the time you need, and we'll try and push through things best we can until then. I may borrow the princesses until such a time, to ensure that the castle group is not stuck, and I will fill you in fully once you're back. I also won't mess with background regarding Luna and Serenade either, so worry not there.

Best of luck buddy. I hope things will go smoothly with the divorce. :(

Edited by Blitz Boom