Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

Well I have caught on because it's hard to notice those thousand word explanations :P, Maybe find a work around if the save system is broken for you. (Since it does work for me) Such as using another program to write the post, then copy and paste it over, and then just stylize the characters speech after in the sites text editing area. Might sound a bit complicated, but if browser crashing becomes an issue, I'd do it. 

There, managed to get something out. Hope it's good enough. :)

============================================================================================

@Lloyd

I have been told that before, on some of the other forums I have been on. Usually Firefox doesn't crash though. Not sure what's going on tonight.

Guess I should going back to saving periodically in a Word document to make sure it stays.

And thousands of words is what is needed to cover things.The over-explanation is a bad habit from doing this for too many years, even before this site. :) And a ton of Final Fantasy through 15 years. ^^

15 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

@Blitz Boom

It's great practice if you want to go into developing a story. Although go to far and you spend 50 pages describing a cake. ;)

15 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

50 pages describing a cake

Sounds like you've had experience. :huh:

@Dji @BloodDrops @Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

Just wanted to clarify, that I'm bringing in this group in relations to the sandstorm nearing, and thinking that the princesses would have a better chance. I don't really have any idea how to deal with it myself currently, without using a deus ex machina, so this were the most apparent solution. Twilight and/or Celestia could in theory simply deal with this on their own, in case it became too intrusive. :)

I considered drawing in the @EQ_Theta @Storm Shine @Lucid_Nightlight group first, but I figured that Nerzhei would be narrow-minded on getting the actual protector for this, and not a group of strangers who seemed to play around currently. Feel free to bud into things though, if you wish to. :)

Also, just edited the post to show the mixing of the groups as this is kinda clashing at the same spot. You might need to edit a bit Lucid. :) Oh, and watch out for the forest. It's getting sandy.

@Lucid_Nightlight

No worries, things went along fine enough. Figured you read the post before that though, as it explained some things.

Short of the long: Angry sphinx in the desert, dragon came to seek help dealing with it, party being formed to go all Final Fantasy on the large feline.

==================================================================================================

@BloodDrops

Why would you look at that, a large piece of glass. So lucky that there's no sort of creature in Ponyville that can just magic up a large hammer and crack it open like a pinata. That would just be mighty annoying. :P Muahahahahaha!!!

5 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Why would you look at that, a large piece of glass. So lucky that there's no sort of creature in Ponyville that can just magic up a large hammer and crack it open like a pinata. That would just be mighty annoying. :P Muahahahahaha!!!

*just makes another one instead*

Its a catch 22 scenario 

Everypony, heed my call! *blows a whistle*

Just a small message: I will have to be gone for the weekend for a family gathering. As such, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get posts out tomorrow, and it might in fact have to stretch as far as to Sunday or Monday before I can get something down. I'll try to get something done though, Sunday latest, unless something happens.

@EQ_Theta

Just to be clear: None of the characters will have seen any kind of riddle from @BloodDrops Sphinx character, as they are all still at the castle. Twilight (played by @Dji) will likely be the first to move, and the rest follows troop. We'll see soon enough though.

Also, Angel owes Lotus a fight now. :)

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Whoops. My mistake. I'll wait it out and see what happens next. You can disregard the content of my previous post regarding my blunder. 

And Angel knows. Acknowledged and waiting...

Edited by EQ_Theta

I only just realized after making my last post that the banner had changed... What made me do a double take is that I mentioned a bag-pipe in my post, and then a moment later I see the current banner for the first time and notice that the bag-thing Pinkie is poking kind of reminds me of a bag-pipe, lol. :derp: :laugh:

Message for everypony!

There won't be posts from me today, sorry. Massive heat wave in over Denmark right now, and it's frankly too warm to think. I'll be back at this as soon as the temperatures becomes bearable. Hopefully tomorrow, or the day after.

(edited)

Is it okay if I give this try? Keep in mind, I haven't RPed since 2004... so I might be really rusty until I get the hang of it. I only have one OC, and that's Fangirl Mode. If I realize I can't do it, I'll have to drop out. ;w; I changed my mind. I don't have a clue on how to RP a pony. ><

Edited by Fangirl Mode

@BloodDrops @Moonlit @Dji @Seamore Sandwich @EQ_Theta @Lucid_Nightlight @Blitz Boom

Just a quick question for those of you I be playing as Disco with... Anypony see the hidden message in that knowledge 'don't know everything' post? Thought I'd be silly and sneak that in there. :P :laugh:  (It's a little easier to see against the quoting background :derp: :P )

On 7/26/2018 at 12:56 AM, Storm Shine said:

@BloodDrops @Moonlit @Dji @Seamore Sandwich @EQ_Theta @Lucid_Nightlight @Storm Shine

Discord shrugged, "I don't really know.." he tapped a talon to his chin, "Or perhaps I simply don't remember? Keep in mind, I am as old as Chaos itself. Occasionally I make sure things happen that even I don't know all of the details of to keep things interesting. Perhaps I made myself forget. Perhaps these are things I truly didn't know. Or perhaps I've yet to even give you a stick and it was a future version of myself that traveled to the past." He shrugged again, "Even as old and powerful as I am Lucid - even with as much as I do know - I don't know everything.. At least, not all at once. Oh, the headache that would give you..."

@Fangirl Mode

Don't be shy, I'm sure you could join too. All you gotta do is respect other ponies (Don't god-mode stuffs and whatnot :P) and have fun! :) :pinkie: :derp: 

It's a happy and fun place here with plenty of helpful ponies who would be more than happy to give you tips and advice if you feel a little lost or unsure. :squee: :kindness:

4 hours ago, Storm Shine said:

@BloodDrops @Moonlit @Dji @Seamore Sandwich @EQ_Theta @Lucid_Nightlight @Blitz Boom

Just a quick question for those of you I be playing as Disco with... Anypony see the hidden message in that knowledge 'don't know everything' post? Thought I'd be silly and sneak that in there. :P :laugh:  (It's a little easier to see against the quoting background :derp: :P )

Not sure, any hints?