Blitz Boom

Searching Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

@Zephyr / Karou

For the record, as I wrote yesterday, the town have gotten fully repaired. Any signs of damage now boils down to some piles of debris that're getting moved away and workers checking up on the structures. There's no other obvious signs of damage. :)

Badges

Forgot to mention, @Catpone Cerberus:

If you want a crack at a draconequus, all I need is for you to set up. A bit of spiel about where your character is on this, a typical day for them, some setting & I'll be right along. Butting in without much preamble is what what Widdershins does best!

You using this same character with any other poster simultaneously? Think B.B. has always tried to keep things more or less happening at the same time.

Badges

41 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Forgot to mention, @Catpone Cerberus:

If you want a crack at a draconequus, all I need is for you to set up. A bit of spiel about where your character is on this, a typical day for them, some setting & I'll be right along. Butting in without much preamble is what what Widdershins does best!

You using this same character with any other poster simultaneously? Think B.B. has always tried to keep things more or less happening at the same time.

Do you mean posting those here or making the starting post in the RP? 

And no, he's new character to the RP and there hasn't been any plans regarding him with anyone else. 

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, Widdershins said:

Aye! In the starting post in the Roleplay, @Cerbie!

Aright, I'll post that after Blitz Boom's next reply (I like to reply to everyone in the same post.)