Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Forgot to mention, @Catpone Cerberus:

If you want a crack at a draconequus, all I need is for you to set up. A bit of spiel about where your character is on this, a typical day for them, some setting & I'll be right along. Butting in without much preamble is what what Widdershins does best!

You using this same character with any other poster simultaneously? Think B.B. has always tried to keep things more or less happening at the same time.

41 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Forgot to mention, @Catpone Cerberus:

If you want a crack at a draconequus, all I need is for you to set up. A bit of spiel about where your character is on this, a typical day for them, some setting & I'll be right along. Butting in without much preamble is what what Widdershins does best!

You using this same character with any other poster simultaneously? Think B.B. has always tried to keep things more or less happening at the same time.

Do you mean posting those here or making the starting post in the RP? 

And no, he's new character to the RP and there hasn't been any plans regarding him with anyone else. 

Sorry @Dji & @Catpone Cerberus, Just got off work & I got me some less than seven hours to get sleep before work starts over again. I will when I can get the time! Got the tab open to it for the past few days & have been meaning to, got ideas, just can't sit down...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I’m just checking in for an update.  It’s still going to be a while before I can come back, but I’m hoping it’ll be sooner rather than later.  Despite being told that he probably wouldn’t make it to Christmas, my dog is still alive.  He’s not doing great, but he’s doing much better than he was when they said that.  He won’t eat his regular food, so my mother is cooking for him every day, and he’s getting IV fluids twice a day.  He’s still playful from time to time, even if he’s moving a bit slow.  At the very least, he’s happy.  I was rubbing his belly earlier and when I stopped he would start pounding his tail on his bed or he’d make a grumbling noise.  We’re spoiling him.  I thought you would all like to know.

@Seamore Sandwich

Take all the time you need Seamore, and I'm happy to hear that your dog is still hanging in there. :) Poor thing frankly deserves to be spoiled too, so no judgement for that here.

Take care of yourself, and best of luck with your fighter of a dog, alright? We'll see you when we do. Hopefully with good news. :)

===========================================

@FanOfManyShows

Hey, Lloyd? Iron already have his armor. It have been at least a day since it were handed over, and he should be wearing it. Benny's there with his weapon. :)

@Blitz Boom
Well that's my bad, I didn't realize that, been so long in between posts I forget things :P
Speaking of which, I do apologize for being inconsistent and taking a long time, I get distracted easily and next thing I know, the day is over and it's too late to start writing a reply. Hopefully I can get stuff together to reply more quickly. But anyway, I'll go fix the post :mlp_please:

• 2 weeks later...

@Lucid_Nightlight

Your pick of either, though you could also combine them, and make Lumen the villain, as he wouldn't only not be taken taken serious, but would be getting hit on by Anomaly whenever he starts trying to seem intimidating. :P Gotta be a pain in the flank for anyone who wants to instill fear to have a crowd of hugely powerful beings thinking that what you're doing is basically just adorable, or heckles you for not doing it well enough. :)

You decide in the end lad. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do. :)

======================================================================================

Just letting everyone know that I will be posting today, but then not again until Monday again. Some friends wants me to spend time with them before they have a baby, so gonna spend my attention on that. Wishing you all a great week, and hope you won't feel sad for not seeing me around for that long. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Zephyr / Karou

I can't see an issue with him, so go ahead. .) As for having him join, I can guide him around, but I would like to open it up to the others first, in case someone finds him fun and would like to interact there first. :)

Also, I should let you know that I can't respond to you in the RP right now. :/ Need Moonlit's input first.