Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@,

I hope this thread will last a while. The relaxed atmosphere makes every worry I had about even starting the thread vanish,a nd I love to read through and see all the random bits. :) And we're getting close to 1000 replies. ^^ Gonna be So cool. ^^

@@Gloomfury,

@@cookiethecat,

I did wonder about you as well Cookie, but good to hear you have just been busy. ^^ I'll keep my eyes peeled for what the two of you'll get going. :)

@,

I hope this thread will last a while. The relaxed atmosphere makes every worry I had about even starting the thread vanish,a nd I love to read through and see all the random bits. :) And we're getting close to 1000 replies. ^^ Gonna be So cool. ^^

Well you've done a good job Blitz. Semper Fi.

@,

I've done hardly anything. I just started it and nip a few things in the bud. It's everypony that writes here that makes the thread what it is (AKA Awesome), and I'm grateful for every last soul that have - and continues to - set their mark on this thread. ^_^

@,

I've done hardly anything. I just started it and nip a few things in the bud. It's everypony that writes here that makes the thread what it is (AKA Awesome), and I'm grateful for every last soul that have - and continues to - set their mark on this thread. ^_^

Well they've including you have done a great job. Semper Fi.

@,

To quote NCIS: *Semper Fi. You talk, you fry* "salutes" ((I watch Way to much of that show for my own good. Great respect for the Navy in general though. :) )))

Edited by Blitz Boom

Notice: A few of our members have had to step out of the RP for now, so consider the day team of the hospital goers and the soon-to-be day team of Briar/Brittle/Mez/Cookie to be the current active lines.

For any new people looking: This basically means little to you, as the RP here is random in it's whole. The thing to take notice of is simply that this frees space for other characters and NPC's to start up with you, although it's still tiotally okay to go with the current people.

That's all for now. May the force be with you. ^_^

• 5 weeks later...

For new people looking for an RP, I would like to remind that even if there is 50 pages roughly in the main RP, it's mostly random, so you don't need to read it all to get into things. Just try the last few pages and you should be up to speed, or start from your own point and you'll be included soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We near us now the 1000 reply on this thread, and I must admit, it makes me all giddy inside to think off. ^_^ Didn't think this would last as long as it have so far, but I'm sure happy that itt have, and I love you all that have been or are part of this. :3

There's also love for new people if you want in, like always. ^_^ Never gonna have a closed policy on this random wacko thread. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Oh my gods, I'm so so so So sorry for not responding to this earlier. :(

Been a few hectic weeks and I totally forgot to watch the OOC thread. I didn't mean to ignore you, and I hope you can forgive me for this. :rarity:

Regarding your OC, he looks good, and if you're still interested, we'd welcome you with open hoofs to the thread. If the absence have made you stir away from this, I completely understand too, but if there's still interest, we'd all be happy to meet you. :)

@,

Yey. ^_^ Awesome sauce with extra sprinkles.

We have three groups now more or less, 1 at Sugarcube Corner, 1 at Zecora's hut and then the mixed bunch currently talking near a trash can at night. The last team is about a half day behind the other two groups as it fitted better there, so I can take usage of Brittle and/or Briar to interact with you if you want to start from another point than the mentioned ones and not ruin the time lines. :)

I also have a tendency to mix in quick NPC's and have them help things along if something comes up, so don't worry at all here. Wherever and whenever you wish to start from, I got your back, and the rest would love to meet you too I bet. ^_^

To end with, I haven't done this this in a while, but... It's time to bring out the celebratory fireworks. :D

fireworks-o.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm... Seems like Luka wasn't interested after all... Pity. :/

Oh well, always can hope for anypony else to show. ^^

I wanna join can I? IB's profile is below in my sig.

@,

Oooh, interesting one. :3

Sure thing mate, join along. ^_^ Just a minor thing though: I know it says near the end of his tales that he is a cool hero, but please don't exaggerate that. It will be weird to have someone in the thread that everypony's supposed to throw parades at or something alike.

It's awesome to have somepony with a niche, just have to make sure that isn't consuming everything else. :)

Okay then, with that covered, where would you like to start? Join one of the current groups? (Everfree and Sugarcube Corner) or start from a spot of your own and work towards it?

I can help along with NPC's with ease, like have Last Stand wander off and run into him for example.

Or, if you want to start in the Everfree but not as part of the main group there at first, I can offer up my first OC Blitz Boom to be your writing partner. She should be getting conscious enough to wander back from the hospital eventually.

These are just suggestions though. However you decide on having things start off, I'll make sure you're not left hanging. :) See you in the thread. ^_^

HF1.gif

@,

Sorry for the late reply, but have been all kinds of busy these days.

Anyway, I don't see an issue with having a DJ character at all. We don't have one currently,. and even if others ahve done it before, what does it matter? Each pony brings something unique to the table. ^_^

Feel free to join in exactly where you want, and then let's get those rusty RP springs a shot of oil. I bet it'll be great. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Mighty hoping we'll get a few more to come play with us. It's a lot of pages of random fun going on, and more ponies to share in it would be really awesome. ^_^