Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

(edited)
i didnt know RP's connect...

Well if you're smart about it you can make the RP characters (At the very least) connect pretty well. :catface:

For example, Blitz and Storm generally already know each other when participating in the same RP (Every time so far), and sometimes we'll throw out random tidbits of backstory and misadventure for the fun of it. :P

@@Blitz Boom

And yeah, it is... Doubly so for Muffin lovers. If it glowed, I could totally see myself buying one for my room... And then having trouble resisting the temptation to eat it before eventually ending up as a walking glowstick. :lol:

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

I know right? Where's the limit between deliciously awesome, and Must-eat-it? Or do they just make sure it's in a container that can't be broken? Perhaps one day science will find the answer, and then we will all just sit around and drool whilst the endless muffin stream goes on in front of our faces.

I don't know Jellal. I mean, how can we ever... oh enough nonsense, Of course you can come back. ^_^ Returning or new matters not for this thread, and seeing someone familiar again will be grand. :D

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Every little bit helps. :)

@@Littlecandylulu903,

A few pointers here: I haven't placed Blitz in the store currently (But hey, I can with ease, so no worries there. I'll have her try to sneak in at around the same time) The other is that technically, this is a months before the CMC thread, so if we follow that they don't know eachother. Heck, her horn is still broken in this one.

But it can all be handled through the power of winging it. :3 So what say you that we go with they have met sometimes before, potentially while Spellbind was wandering the woods, the town late at night or if she's to know her speciality: When she was looking for fireworks or prank stuff. It is also possible she knows of Blitz because of when her and Storm had a prank war in town and it escalated, you would know of it through the random confetti bombs, paint and such.

She only got the memory of a month to go by in this RP, so any familiarity that she is supposed to have with Spellbind prior to meeting at the shop would have to happen in that time for Blitz to know of it, before that... Well, Spellbind would know more than Blitz do about herself, that's for sure. :)

Not trying to stifle things here of course mate, just saying that if we go with familiarity, then it's hard as the CMC thread is technically further ahead and I have yet to invent time travel. :D

Oh,a nd don't worry about the CMC thread. In case you want the link between these, then Spellbind is tired after all and Blitz barely came down from a panic over seeing her roll into the camp, so it is more than plausible that they have not heard that little bell ring in their head yet, just in case. :)

I would like too join but I don't really have an OC yet, its still being drawn by someone and im working on the description, I love the character Vinyl Scratch, Would I be able to use her? Wouldnt be canon with the show really and I have watched her alot / understand the personality and I wont ruin it :P

(edited)

@,

Sure thing, go ahead. :) And when your OC is eventually done, I hope that you will join with him/her in this thread so we can see your talent with that one as well. ^_^ If you're not up for starting at Sugarcube Corner, feel free to start anywhere, and I'll NPC you a friend. :D

@,

@,

I'll post tomorrow morning. Just giving Spellbind a chance to let me know how she'd like to handle the continuity issues with me beforehand, but in case there isn't one before tomorrow, I'll wing something. Sorry for the wait.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Vinyl and Richard could interact as they're both DJs... Just thought I'd bring that up XD 

Sounds fine with me but im going to sleep atm :)

@@Littlecandylulu903

question, iv used caliber in MANY roleplays, could ya list a couple of 'em where he met spellbind?

like, i know the ponyville trading thing was one, 

and trouble in ponyville was two, 

but i cant think of any others.  :please:

(edited)

@@Littlecandylulu903,

While I remember it: Please keep the OOC bubbles in the RP down if you can mate. An admin came in here a month or two ago and asked us to keep it in here, and I'd hate for anypony to get into trouble for this.

Edited by Blitz Boom

I made a fair amount of changes to DJ BR0N-3 for another RP, and I am very happy with the changes I made, so I will be using the changes in this RP as well.

@@Blitz Boom,

Forget that he told you his name was John Smith, his new name he goes by is Richard, and his real name is now Guy-Manuel (I made him more like the member of Daft Punk I originally carbon-copied based him off of.

Sorry everypony, but my reply won't be until tomorrow. :(

Had a catastrophic failure with one of my other posts on another RP site and it's thrown me off my mojo. I swear, I'll make a reply tomorrow as fast as I can, but tonight... it's just not happening.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@,

@,

@@Jellal Fernandes,

@@Littlecandylulu903,

@,

@,

@,

@@The Diver,

Hey there everypony. :) I bet that you're all enjoying your summer vacation and some time to mend your hurried brains after exams (for the ones that were in school), but I just wonder if everypony's doing well? Been some weeks no without a word (Bit longer for Diver), and while I know that it's vacation and you likely have better things to do, I would like to hear how you're doing for sure, and if you're coming back after a well earned relaxing time. ^_^

I'm not trying to push anypony to post during their vacation, I just miss to hear from my writing buddies, and hearing if you're having a great time in the scorching outdoors would be something very nice to read, that's for sure. :)

@,

@,

@,

Good to hear from you all. ^_^

@,

You're more than welcome mate. ^_^ As to the cannon characters, we have Stormy controlling Pinkie Pie, but beyond that, any of them are up for grabs if you want to use them, though i hope your OC will come too. I like original ideas. :)

I have a few NPC's to use of, and a few OC's I can send your way if you prefer to start outside of where everypony is right now, or stay clear of it. I am not bothered by any of them. ^_^