Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@,

You got some big shoes to fill then. I will hope you can do so. ^_^ Go for it.

Is there any particular place you'd like to begin? You can also just write it and I can wing it with ease, but just in case. :)

You got some big shoes to fill then. I will hope you can do so. Go for it.   Is there any particular place you'd like to begin? You can also just write it and I can wing it with ease, but just in case.

As far as Night Tracer. No.

Canon, they will be used as the OC's need them. 

@,

Swell. :) Gonna look forward to what you can bring to the table. ^_^

Oh, one minor thing you might want to know in advance: Apple Jack have briefly met my OC Briar Trapjaw when he helped her with some apples that got smashed around in a chase-scene in Ponyville early in the thread. It is not more than a few minutes, but I will likely reference it slightly if they meet again, just so you don't get confused if the time comes. :)

@,

Can't say no to another pony who likes fire. ^_^

I would point out that I hope he is not the sort that will be the master of battles at such a young age considering it haven't been a life-time thing, but I doubt it will be an issue, especially since he doesn't seem like a violent sort currently. :)

Anyway, feel free to join in, and welcome to the thread. :D

• Brohoof 1

@,

Neat. ^_^ No issues I can see then, that's for sure.

@,

It's a free thread Peyton, feel free to join with as many as you want. :) Heck, I have like... 5 I think? Active in this,so who am I to judge? :)

@,

I really need to write on it that it's up to date it seems, but yes, it is, and there's room for everypony. :3

As for your OC, he seems neat. A few pointers here I can give you is that, 1: You can have said keyboard with you. Storm Shine can draw things from thin air so you won't be the first *conjurer*, so to speak in the thread, and as long as it's not a *fix everything* condition going on constantly, I will have no issues at all. :)

I saw the bit with the wing and can say that this is not set in any particular storyline. Only thing that seems to be established is Twilight's library still being there, so not sure how the timeline fits in there, and frankly we're not That much sticklers for correctness here, so time can be seen as relative here and you can add said second galla to have occured in this with ease. :D

If you will want to have the robot wing there though, you should know the second pointer (2:) That Blitz Boom, which is my first OC, is going to be all over you. She's very keen on learning how to make something like that since she's trying to make her own wings, so just in case, I think it best to give you a fair warning that she'll try to learn everything she can about it, though not in a way that would harm either said wing or your character. :) Don't wanna be a meanie here after all.

I should perhaps mention to all the new, wonder ponies that have joined (Yey) that my responses are a little sporadic. Sometimes it can be several in an hour, other times it can take some time because I'm busy with something else, but I should be answering everypony within, at worst, 24 hours. Figured it was best to say if you wondered why I slowed down at times. :)

*hugs to all*

• Brohoof 1

@@Espurr,

It's never too late for new friends. ^_^

I like your OC, potential for a lot of fun there for sure, and can I just say, your name... I adore Pokemon, and the Physic kitty is awesome. .D Many great Pokemon in that gen for sure. :)

@@Espurr,

It's never too late for new friends. ^_^

I like your OC, potential for a lot of fun there for sure, and can I just say, your name... I adore Pokemon, and the Physic kitty is awesome. .D Many great Pokemon in that gen for sure. :)

So that's a yes? I was unsure.

Okay, with the influx of new faces, I'm gonna have to get cracking on some new OC's or NPC's from the looks of things. I'll get some sorted and evened out so they're ready for me replying to everything, and don't worry: In case you start to reply with eachother I will just have them ready for another time. I love it when I see mingling here for sure. :D

Might take a few hours, but I'll see if I can't reply before it's time to rest :)

Okay, with the influx of new faces, I'm gonna have to get cracking on some new OC's or NPC's from the looks of things. I'll get some sorted and evened out so they're ready for me replying to everything, and don't worry: In case you start to reply with eachother I will just have them ready for another time. I love it when I see mingling here for sure. :D

Might take a few hours, but I'll see if I can't reply before it's time to rest :)

i have quite a few other oc's, i could help ya with that.

(edited)

@@Espurr,

It's a yes. ^_^

@,

Neat. :) Whatever you see fit to work with mate, but I will always encourage OC mingling over NPC mingling, as that's more fun for everypony, so if you have the want then please, go right ahead. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

Neat. :) Whatever you see fit to work with mate, but I will always encourage OC mingling over NPC mingling, as that's more fun for everypony, so if you have the want then please, go right ahead. :)

alright, good to know. ^_^

@@Jellal Fernandes,

I hope you had fun at Summer Camp then mate. :D

And DJ made a message yesterday, seem like the poor sod is busy these days, but hopefully, things will change soon. :)

There is a new pony in the shop with you now though, @, that I'm sure you could have a lot of fun talking with. ^^

@,

@,

Gonna wait a little bit with you two, just in case you were planning to run into eachother or somepony else wanted to speak with your OC's, but I'll handle you soon if not, worry not. :)

@@Espurr,

I have a reply in mind for you, but I will need to ask whatever or not the camera Star Player is one of them that uses flash light every time, just before I make some sort of rookie mistake. (...Again)