Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

(edited)

@@Denim&Venom,

Welcome to the thread then. :)

I like the randomness of your OC, so gonna look forward to how this will turn out with whoever you will interact with. :3

@,

Bliz? Mind if i ask you about whatever you're exiting with Ice Blizzard and returning with the others you mentioned, or if he's still in the game so to speak? Making some postings and I ain't completely sure from your last post. I think he still is, but I don't wanna mess up your plans in this if you had in mind to change. :)

A minor thing as I see some OOC lines in the main posts. Could I please ask that you all keep that in the OOC section? I had an admin ask that before, and I really don't want to see anypony in this thread get into troubles for that sort of thing. A technicality to me, but they likely have their reasons for making it that way, so just to let you know. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Considering Jellal's recent message of a few weeks with less time online, I'll be putting a character into the thread so you're not bored. :)

@,

And still awaiting an answer from you Blizzard. Can't do much with you before I know. :)

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Well, good on you to keep us updated on things mate, it helps those you write with a great deal. :) And I'll see about PM'ing around to a few tomorrow, just to make sure they didn't miss the notification as it have happened before, and that might be why no reply from, for example, Revy yet. :)

@,

I'll reply to your post early tomorrow. I would have done it now, but the tiredness it starting to get the better of me and I couldn't find any words. :/ Mark my words though: It will be within the next 7 hours that is corrected. i don't sleep for too long.

• Brohoof 1

Oh bugger... Sorry for doing this mate, but I have to wait until I get home here later today, Forgot to charge the phone so I don't got much power left to write with.:/

I am really sorry about this Peyton, but hopefully work won't drag out today so i can get it done relatively fast. :(

• Brohoof 1

Oh bugger... Sorry for doing this mate, but I have to wait until I get home here later today, Forgot to charge the phone so I don't got much power left to write with.:/

I am really sorry about this Peyton, but hopefully work won't drag out today so i can get it done relatively fast. :(

its okay.  ^_^ dont kick yourself over it.

@, It's a compulsion thing. When I mess up something, my immediate reponse is to feel guilty about it, and then I apologise. It's one of those weird things. :)

i have no problem waiting on people. :P

(edited)

@,

It's okay. :) The RP will be here when you return, so just you go and enjoy your vacation. ^_^ And if you see any chiliwurst, I'd try it if I were you. Yummy stuff. :3

@@SpaceOnion,

I've dealt with a few ponies in the thread that came in to be a bit unlikeable, and even they can find somepony to talk with, so I doubt it will be a problem unless we talk massively unstable crybaby, which really would be odd. :)

What does concern me a bit though is that I can't really see any info in the bios you linked. It's basically a short run down of a human obsessing over this world and writing his dream of being an alicorn, yet I can't see any information on the actual pony persona beyond the dream to be an alicorn. It makes it hard to get an idea of who you're writing with when the thing is written from a more *real world* side of things.

Unless it's meant as a narrator sort of character where it will show in the thread that it's a person writing to the story, in which case it would ruin the *In character* vibe the thread have been running for so far, and I can't see that being nice for anypony. :/

So to baseline it... Well, I never mind having new ponies in the thread (Like, at all. Boring here alone. :3 ) but I need to get a small bit of info more, though it's mostly about how you will write the character since the narrator angle is a possibility that concerns me.

If you're writing IC and I'm just getting paranoid, then I'd say welcome to the thread, and I'll make up somepony to speak with your character no problem. ^^

Also, I dig the drawing of your OC. Old school comic style. ^^

Edited by Blitz Boom

(edited)

@@Blitz Boom,

I guess I should've explained this first: He was meant to be a parody of the protagonist in a HiE fic. I wanted him to be compatible with any HiE roleplay, so I only included his human life in his backstory. His character traits are the same as his human counterpart. If you want, you can ignore the whole human aspect of it.

Edited by SpaceOnion

@@SpaceOnion,

Aaah, okay. In that case: Let's have some fun then. ^_^ Welcome to the thread. Looking forward to what you'll write up as an intro post in the thread. :)

@@Denim&Venom,

Hey there Denim. .) Just want to be sure before I post, but is the

(or whatever the hay you are in this case)

internal dialogue, mumbled or generally said? Something my OC would bite notice in if it was uttered, but ( ) makes me uncertain. Not that I ask you to remove it, of course, just wanting to be sure if it is internal or some kind of external dialogue before I assume one thing and mess things up. :)

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days everypony. I will begin it again from tomorrow, but someone I know have been needing some support a lot recently, so taking a good deal of my time. I will get back though, worry not. :)

• Brohoof 1

@,

@@Denim&Venom,

My replies to you both will come early tomorrow. Trying to help someone with a weird connection issue on his PC and likely won't get done before that.

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Minor update to you as you mentioned Revy: I can see when looking at Revy's name that the account is no longer active. Considering that means banned or deleted, count her as officially out of the thread and write around her/make a minor NPC interaction sequence with her. As she is no longer a player in this, it seems the only way to go that will not keep you there until the end of time.

• Brohoof 1

I should perhaps say something about the pictures. Occasionally when I'm bored I'll go check the pony creator programs, see if I can make something fun and then occasionally save them. The two I posted recently are just come that showed up whilst goofing around, but like Last Stand, they might ascend to OC status eventually. For now though, consider pictured ones from me to be more of a... High quality NPC.

The one today was especially fun, as that was a new one I tried. Good clothing options in that one.

• Brohoof 1