Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@,

Thank you. ^_^ Not many facial options I liked, but accessories can be mighty fun.

Heck, perhaps somepony here will like it to tinker around with. Can't say if I am allowed to post links so to be on the safe side, for anypony interested, just google "pony creator halloween". It should be near the top. :) It's a fun little distraction. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Oh Phoey, knew I forgot to talk about it. A bit tied up with helping a friend this weekend so the posts might be a bit delayed. I'm real sorry for not telling before, but I sort of forgot it for some reason. :(

I hope I will soon have the time to sit down and really write something. I like everypony here after all. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Uhm, may I join in as well, please?

I offer up my character Dax Blackwater (see link in non-sig below) for your perusal.

Thank you for your time.

@@Randimaxis,

Oh yey, more friends. ^_^

Your OC looks interesting and like anypony here, I look forward to seeing you in the RP for sure. :D

@@Randimaxis,

@,

(Adding King because I forgot this in his reply)

If you don't have an idea how to start the thread, let me know, and I can put up a loose end you can start with. If you begin, I can start interacting unless anypony else volunteers (Although groups above 2 rules a lot too ^_^). I have a good deal of OC's and NPC at the moment, so I can have somepony there for either of you for sure. :)

And worry not about it having stayed still for a few days. Had a long weekend and things should get back on track from tonight and onwards. :)

Once again. Welcome to you both, to Casual Stroll. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

If I may?  I'd like to offer this up for anypony's perusal; it's from Dax's background, and for RP purposes I'd be happy if it were considered 'common knowledge':

The Blackwater family has been known for two things throughout the years: Emeralds & BAD attitudes. The Blackwaters have maintained a mine/quarry near the base of the Crystal Mountains for generations; the majority of emeralds in Equestria come from their efforts. The mine sits near a lazy river, which has been blackened with silt from the digging - hence the name Blackwater. Though the work pays well, the family has been known to be greedy, spiteful & self-important, and those ponies who work at the mines have seen this behavior. The family isn't VICIOUS... but lying, cheating, stealing & bullying have been standards of the Blackwater name for as long as ponies have known of emeralds.

Dax wouldn't exactly be known by sight - but the Blackwater name brings to mind the information above.

Ponies are welcome to accept it however they wish - whether they treat Dax with scorn, offer him friendship, hate him or feel bad for him, I won't mind.  I'm more than happy to take however he's treated & run with it.

:kindness:

@@Randimaxis,

It's good of you to highlight that just in case. :) I have an OC planned that it would not really mean anything to in mind for talking with your OC as is, but it's good that you pinpoint it in case other ponies would want to speak with him and they could use an angle. :D

@@Randimaxis,

Oh yey, more friends. ^_^

Your OC looks interesting and like anypony here, I look forward to seeing you in the RP for sure. :D

@@Randimaxis,

@,

(Adding King because I forgot this in his reply)

If you don't have an idea how to start the thread, let me know, and I can put up a loose end you can start with. If you begin, I can start interacting unless anypony else volunteers (Although groups above 2 rules a lot too ^_^). I have a good deal of OC's and NPC at the moment, so I can have somepony there for either of you for sure. :)

And worry not about it having stayed still for a few days. Had a long weekend and things should get back on track from tonight and onwards. :)

Once again. Welcome to you both, to Casual Stroll. ^_^

Yeah I need help starting off :please:

Edited by KingFlame1990

@,

No worries mate. :) I'll be writing here later tonight, when it is, I'll mark a point and somepony to you and we can take it from there. :)

@@Randimaxis,

@,

I'll post to you two when I wake up. Time ran away from me and it's getting too late for my brain to keep working. :)

• Brohoof 1

Is this RP still open? I had been looking for a good beginner rp to start with and also to build a little more confidence with my non-pony and non-canon OC.

Can you also tell me how do I get started?

Is this RP still open? I had been looking for a good beginner rp to start with and also to build a little more confidence with my non-pony and non-canon OC.

Can you also tell me how do I get started?

*gasp*

if your accepted, i can arrange rune to meet you. ^_^

*gasp*

if your accepted, i can arrange rune to meet you. ^_^

I guess it would be good as the other option would be my OC waltzing around the edges of ponyville, observing ponies.

• Brohoof 1

@,

@,

Actually, I've yet to not accept somepony in this thread. A few have jumped away when I asked them some questions about their OC's, but far as I recall denied isn't something that have happened. :)

@,

Anyway, welcome to the thread. :) We are alive and well here for sure, and we always love some more company. :D Yet, mind if I ask if you could tell a little about your OC? Just to get a rough idea? It's just since you mentioned it was a non-pony and non-canon I get mighty curious. :3

If you'd rather leave it as a surprise and write it out with Peyton that's okay too. I can always send you a PM if something's getting wonky. :) Not about the race of your OC or cannon responses as I'm neither a stickler to those sort of things nor excluding anypony (All welcome, even Alicorns it says on the first page and I stick to it. :3), but just in case there's something that goes against another current thing. :)

@,

@,

Remember, you're not forced to work in the same timeline as us. I keep the door open for evenings and next day to not have things slowed too much if you prefer another setting on things. :) The timelines will all fit in due time.

• Brohoof 1

@,

@,

Actually, I've yet to not accept somepony in this thread. A few have jumped away when I asked them some questions about their OC's, but far as I recall denied isn't something that have happened. :)

@,

Anyway, welcome to the thread. :) We are alive and well here for sure, and we always love some more company. :D Yet, mind if I ask if you could tell a little about your OC? Just to get a rough idea? It's just since you mentioned it was a non-pony and non-canon I get mighty curious. :3

If you'd rather leave it as a surprise and write it out with Peyton that's okay too. I can always send you a PM if something's getting wonky. :) Not about the race of your OC or cannon responses as I'm neither a stickler to those sort of things nor excluding anypony (All welcome, even Alicorns it says on the first page and I stick to it. :3), but just in case there's something that goes against another current thing. :)

@,

@,

Remember, you're not forced to work in the same timeline as us. I keep the door open for evenings and next day to not have things slowed too much if you prefer another setting on things. :) The timelines will all fit in due time.

Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

I do not mind you asking more about my character as I have expected it to happen as it is my original species after all. I have a lot of info in my OC RP story but sure I am willing to answer any and all queries you may have. As for the timeline, I would like more information and how I can start to catch up.

@,

Oh, original race? Niiice. ^^ No problems from me then. It was mostly in case it was a human since that sort might need to be watched a little closely by me, just in case. :) Like this there's not really anything I need to know unless you sneeze acid on ponies. :3 Hehe.

As for the timeline, this is fairly random and there's little points to really bite notice in. Usually you can be caught up enough by reading the last 2-3 pages on the RP itself. Though a notice is to be taken that Pinkie Pie in this is a controlled Cannon, and in a relationship with another pony called Storm Shine. Pretty ingrained at this point so considering that as a fact in this thread. :) Oh, and Twilight and her library is still in Ponyville if it means anything. Doesn't mean it's set at that point in time, just that it got written in and I didn't see a point in being slavish with when this was set. :)

Beyond that, it seemed as if Peyton is the one to help you ease into things, so you'll likely need to PM him if you have questions about how to starting things out here, or wait a bit and see if he doesn't write here eventually. All possible. :D

@@Blitz Boom

There is something I think I have to clarify about my character before I hop in. My OC has magic and I need to know if my balance I did to my character's power is good enough.

My OC's magical logic is different from MLP's and it uses spiritual energy as compared to theory study and charging up magical power to unleash a spell. So everytime he uses it, he will feel fatigued. I limited my OC's power to basic conjuration; creating things that are inanimate and are smaller and lighter than he is and he has to sustain it or it will disappear. Is this good enough? I will not go into how is my OC's power is originally like as it is definitely over-powered for MLP's standard.

I have an alternative set in which my OC has no magical power on his own and but he possess a magical gem (other magical beings can tap into its power to power up themselves, but with a cost).

I will start posting once I get your confirmation. (probably around a time that is suitable for me in RL)

Edited by Negativa_Melke

@,

A conjurer using spiritual energy? Sounds cool to me, go for it. :D Since this is more *Fun times* than it's *Tekken*, I don't find this an issue in the least, and I will look forward to how he will work this as time passes. :) Sides, as I said, not a big stickler for the details here, so having another way of using magic isn't a bother at all. ^^

@@NovaCosmic,

Hello there. :) So you have an OC with swinging behaviour, and she will basically get locked in time if she's not being observed for a period of time? I've seen odder around. :) You'd be more than welcome here, just like anypony else for sure. ^_^

For all currently waiting for a post from me: It ill be done tomorrow at early-ish a'clock. :)

• Brohoof 1