Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Dji

I think you might have misunderstood what I meant.  They aren’t without some form of destiny, it’s just that I haven’t predetermined their destinies yet.  There isn’t any plan that I have in place for them, which means that their responses will be entirely based on what I believe fits their personality, not what best suits some story I’ve planned out.  Their interactions will vary more than my other characters.  They might be more likely to change their minds about things or to give up on something entirely and walk away.  Most of my characters have been leading the story, but these ones will now be following the story instead.

Alright, gonna be some quick answers here since I have a loooooooot to write today.

====================================================================================

@Widdershins

I have several OC's who're just regular ponies with jobs actually.

Alonsus works at a restaurant and haves no power.

Ziggy is a doctor.

Stargazer is a Night Guard.

Circle Pop owns a candy store.

And those are just the ones I can remember right now. None of them haves special powers or are off to save or destroy the world. You want to threaten them? Call Health and Safety. :P

==================================================================================

@Kitty_Cat

Hey there. :) Unfortunately, I will have to ask you to link either a bio, or post a description here to get reviewed.

=====================================================================================

@Storm Shine

Everything so far seems perfectly logical. Keep on with it. :)

==================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

It's good to have you back as well. :) And I will mention you in the hospital, no worries. She should wake up in the next one after I skip ahead a little.

================================================================================

@Dji

Character seems fine enough, but I'm gonna need some more details about what you mean with *seeing all possible futures at once*. Is it non-stop? Does she need to look at somepony to get them? Is it random, or does she have some control? Because at the base of it, it sounds basically like my character Zhu. He can see all the possible things ahead of a being when he looks upon it (barring the rare individual with bank futures, which he calls Blank Spots) and it's not a choice. He sees it unfolding like the branches on a large tree, and if needed,he will try and direct it a certain way, though of course, nothing can be done with guarantee. The future is based on decisions from individuals, not anything set in stone, so it can just be attempted to moved in the right direction. My take on it at least. I think set futures is... Limiting to think about.

Oh, also, being focused a lot on what might be, does she have an issue with staying in the present sometimes? With that I mean, she might see a few choices mad by somepony, but would somepony just walking directly over and tackling her be something she would be able to just fend off? Seeing the future have to take time and focus, and having issues with things just happening suddenly is a good way to keep the character in check.

Remember: Reality is a lie, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, byyyyye.

@Seamore Sandwich

I misunderstood the post then. Sorry about that.

@Blitz Boom

Basically, it’s a passive ability. Meaning, she has no control over it and it happens all the time, making it difficult to see what’s happening in the present. When Karmic looks at the various futures, she can appear to be dancing away with the fairies and act like an airhead.

6 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

You want to threaten them? Call Health and Safety. :P

Hmm. If only I had an OC that was a walking health hazard that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near food preparations. One that is currently hitching a ride on one of your characters known to be inclined to mess with stuff and is currently not a part of any ongoing storylines. 

If Only~~*

@MiragetheChangeling

Alright, I'll edit in something soon. :)

==========================================================================================

@Widdershins

I'm not sure how that char is following one of mine... Can you be specific?

==========================================================================================

@Dji

Alright, that seems balanced enough. I'll approve.

If you want to have a really confusing setup at one point, let her and Zhu meet up. :P A few differences in the way they do things and why, though they do have one thing that they sorta got in common.

@Dji

I've used him quite a bit over the last year. Currently, he is being dragged to a cell in Canterlot, after a surprise attack by a dragon.

For a base idea of him: He is completely covered in an old robe, he's a Serpanther, which is essentially a cat body and paws with a snake tail and head, and he is an gent of balance. That means that whilst he does help now and again, he haves to look at a far bigger picture than just good and evil, and have to sometimes work against good to even the scales. Basically, he have and will do quite bad things in the name of something greater if needed, so you can't be sure what might end up happening.

• Brohoof 1

Following, Dear @Blitz Boom? I believe the phrase I used was "hitching a ride." Kag is literally stuck to Anomaly's back hoof. I did raise the point not to forget that pile of ooze that trickled out when she came to visit Widdershins, right? Do I tend to leave minuscule details hanging like that? 

Bananas are funny! But they don't stack well.

Well... third rendition of Anomaly anyway. And Kaag, like Razzle Frazum, isn't one to actually speak coherently. But I can if it was asked of me! Just dropping little tidbits for you to pick up on, I am!  ... wait... how long has it been since I've actually posted...? Wurgh, I've got to keep a better grasp on things...

hey so I'm a little confused here. My character was technically aproved, but from there how does the process go about integrating said character into the rp? Does anything need to be done on my end? Nopony really explained the whole process or system.

@CrystalBloodMoon

Who are you doing the RP with? Blitz Boom or someone else? Since your character has been approved, you can simply go and make a post introducing the character to the RP and whoever your partner is will respond when they can.

@Blitz Boom

Would it be okay if Zhu and Karmic end up as cellmates? Karmic is only in there because she kept spouting about possible futures and when ponies would die. The guards didn’t believe her so they threw her in there because she was annoying.

Sorry, been some busy days. let me try and clear things here.

=====================================================================================================

@Dji

Sounds like an idea, though likely you can't get tossed in prison just for being annoying. I'd go with disturbing the peace, and thinking she might be drunk and needed to sleep it off. Want me to make the setup, or do you prefer to?

=================================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

Salute and stand confused it turns out. :P

==================================================================================================

@Widdershins

I forgot that part, but since then, that part were consumed back into her... Heh, how do you fell about doing a classic Widders and be wriggling around in there somewhere? Vomiting a character out seems like a fun idea. :P

===============================================================================================

@Dji @CrystalBloodMoon

Crystal were meant to RP with @MiragetheChangeling from what I could understand, so I honestly just wait to see which one will take the first step. :)