Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Dji

Starting to catch up again here, and first post I see is about me noticing in time what's happening.

Oops!

Gettin' on it now! What's it been, a week now? Surely there is some method of getting better at this whole bein' late with the replies bit!

@Blitz Boom /@Foxy Socks

Tatzelwurm?!!? TATZELWURMS!??! 

AH, C'MON! That's practically begging for my involvement there! Razzle Frazum would be great with our little wildtamer foxpony!

...though I'd probably need to actually make an entry for him... if I haven't already... and I'm already behind.... 

@Blitz Boom & @Lucid_Nightlight

On 24/01/2018 at 3:05 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Blitz Boom

"Well if that's not why I don't have the full power, then what is the real reason?"

As Lucid asked this question, the stick began to glow brightly before list appeared.

Solar system level DLC: 50 bits

Galaxy level DLC: 100 bits

Universe level DLC: 150 bits

Multiverse level DLC: 200 bits

"Oh c'mon! I'm broke!"

In this rare moment, Lucid was actually pretty annoyed by this.

Just saw this post. Did EA take over the reality stick briefly!?

Well, @Dji, that's what happens when you give me an inch. I dare you to stay in the position I've narrated you into until my next post! Think we all know what happens when you're on the winged back of a surprised dragon for too long!

Oh, and I've finally brought the parents in, @Blitz Boom! Haven't too much thought of what else to do with them beyond this point, but there ya go!

Reminds me, what's the full names of Smokey, Sorrow & Grim? And can I get perhaps a quick rundown about Legion as a magical item? I'm guessing necromancy, but that's a blanket term for me. 

@Widdershins

Smokey is a nickname, his full name is Billowing Smoke. Grim and Sorrow are the other's full names though. :)

Legion is a necromantic conduit, yes. Loose souls get gathered in, and the collective consciousness helps them calm down and eventually learn to let go, and move on to the next world. Or in this case, cause a massive frenzy because something really bad happened to one of the more strong parts of Legion, and it starts to infest the others. There's a risk with everything.

Legion usually is just a passive observer that Sorrow carries around to show the world as they get sorted internally (plus, some spirits wants some new experiences before they can move on) and nothing more tends to come of it unless something goes really wrong, such as now. Otherwise they only tend to do something if Sorrow is hurt, which is were some of the necromantic stuff comes into play again. Though you're gonna have to figure that one out eventually in the RP: :P

As for the parents, I will get something done to intercept them, or set Happy en route to the farm after making a wagon by his lonesome. They would be there by then, but we will see what happens when I start writing.

And the Tatzelwurm thing was just a fun thought at the time, but hey, if you wanna poke at that, it's not like I can actually stop you. :P

@Dji

It's more like he's trying to place what he's seeing with her. Seeing as she had visions about others, I figured it kinda funny if what he saw in nher time included some of that. Seeing through her eyes in a sense, which will also make it hard for him to discern what she will do personally at times, so you can surprise him if needed. :)

As for the part about her being close and him not fighting her, is more about the punching out he just had happen to him. Made him a little weary, and so his mind went tot he topic of if it came to it, who would be likely to win. Since he haves claws, fangs and poison, as well as magic, I am betting on him so far, but he isn't fighting unless its needed, so no worries. :)

===========================================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich @Dji

I mean, we could answer around him for a bit if it were, but it does appear that most characters are focused on the princesses for now.

@Seamore Sandwich I sorta know the feeling, my den got taken over by Warhammer 40k models recently despite the fact the last time I played 40k was the tail end of Fifth Edition(It's currently in it's 8th Ed). 

And the living room is still filled with Nerf guns in various states. 

@Foxy Socks

We can simply put our RP in stasis mate, and if you at some point wishes to come back, we can start up on that again, or something else entirely. We'll always be here in case you get the want back to RP with us, or if you just want to say hi. ^^

=================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

Neato. :)

Also MTG collections can take a ton of space, which is why I hope their next online version will actually be good. It will save me a closet full of space as well.

P.S. Slivers forever!

• Brohoof 1

@Dji     How Trump writes.

Heh! See, that's what the challenge truly was! You waiting for me to do my response! Heh, totally.

Sigh, suppose that's my biggest shortcoming here is responding quick enough so the little windows of opportunity don't close up for me to show off how clever I am! And truly, what a pity it must be to deprive others of my wit.

Speaking of which! Hope you don't mind, @Blitz Boom. Think I'll have to spit out a bit of conjecture come next time with Widdershins. A bit of "No, here's my headcannon for how these things work." But there will be a point behind that and ought give you enough to work around there.

Rather amused by the fact we got the two other ponies there just deadlocked into each other's eyes despite the chaos of the room next door!

...oh! And I beg to differ on that other point too. Third version Anomaly headed off to the beach to try and track me down with that smidgen bit of goo stuck to her back hoof. So far as I can tell, the three sections of your draconequus haven't met up yet. Even if only the original is being currently used.

But, regardless, felt like dropping a line your way! I like scattering innocuous details around to have a card tucked away in case I want something to blow out of proportion. Like, say, that cartoonishly large sword that Widdershins came in with is still laying discarded in some random alleyway in Ponyville. 

@Dji 

“Rich text” is text with special formatting code that defines things such as font size, color, bold letters, and more.  So basically the issue is that I’m copying text of a different size from my notepad, and it’s staying that size when I paste it.

@Widdershins

Hey, I ain't bothered. Widder's headcannon is just like, his opinion man. If it goes against what I set up, it doesn't mean it's spot on. :P Widders are in many times and dimensions, so not everything is the same everywhere he goes. How I look on it anyway.

Though if it is how Sorrow's Legion works, there is a chance that you might hit it right. Sorrow's perspective is just how she understands it. The finer details are a matter of who scrutinizes things whilst know what they're on about. I have communication with the dead as a family trait for the mares, and it manifests in different ways. Sorrow can see, hear and talk, but need the skull to really interact positively. Her grandmother had a more direct skill involving physical contact and forcing them onward, etc. None of them have the same methods, but it all boils down to the same with being able to communicate and in some way interact with the spirits.

Baseline: Widders have his view, and it's likely wrong in my RP. ^_^ Perk of being the master of this tiny slice of the universe, and your character being a spirit of confusion that traverse time and space. :D Makes for some great flexibility without anyone technically being wrong.

The parts of Anomaly have met up by the way.

One third went to the tent, with a second going with Widders. That part was swallowed up in the morning then (what happened on the isle were in the evening before that, timewise) and the last part were yes, on the beach, but hours passed before morning there. She could easily have been absorbed by the other third on the isle.

But I'll humor you. Expect her to pop up in one of the responses when next I write. :P

@Blitz Boom

NYOH! I know EVERYTHING! Me has best answer fo' every situation!

You'll have to forgive my author. He's a belligerent fanboy.

.....bored now. I'm not being whacky in the rp anymore. I'll go see which end of the pitchfork I can stick into my ear.

Heh, I kid. That's the thing too, that I hold that magic varies depending on the world (franchise) your playing about in. Like, you could say Bloodbending just doesn't work in Equestria because life just evolved with a very slightly different water content mixture. I'm giving options here and leaving it up to you to decide if you wanna follow. The alternative is just a blind charge into battle to screw things up and... i'm trying not to play quite that route yet.

Oh, reminds me. Rose still on the premises? Figure the neatfreak would throw a fit at the aftermath of what's going on.  ...not that that's yet another forseeable path I also have planned for, or anything.

Baka.

Jeez. That really is a knee-jerk response with you, ain't it?   Sh-shaddup! I can totally go back and delete that part! I just choose to play it up as humor!

Meeeeeeeeta! Meta!

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

Expect her to pop up in one of the responses when next I write.

Ooonly if you want to. Like, if you want to bring it to bear against another forumgoer too. 

Aaand, did I ever ask to have full reign over the Everfree? Like, anypony steps hoof in there, I get to chuck out another OC...?

Weren't you just saying you don't have enough time for what you alread- Don'tstiflemyoverreachingcreativity!!!

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

When @Blitz Boom forgot to mention me in the RP

Now if only we had yet another, third draconequus to distract you from finding the second, canonical, more important one...