Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Widdershins

Rose had something to do in town, but you're right, this would be a great time to have her return. :3 Thank you for giving me an evil idea to work with, hehe.

As for the Everfree, I see no issue with having some control over the forest. If Lyriel returns at some point though, you can't have any plant life destroy her. She's one with nature maaaan. Animals might react strangely though, as she have not connected with them all, and her new form might confuse some of them. Especially since it's more pony, and that might be seen as a well known food source by some.

Beyond that, go tentatively nuts. And I say tentatively, since if I let you go full on bonkers, the entire forest will rise on hydraulic legs and invade Tokyo or something. :P

By the way, did you know that you're my favorite basket case? Both of you, hehe.

3 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

If Lyriel returns at some point though, you can't have any plant life destroy her.

Huh... actually, I wonder if being attuned to plant life won't proffer you a bit of leverage over some of them. Wonder if tatzelwurms count as plantbeasts...? Either way, do rest assured that I try not to play on Destruction for a driving focus of a character. Of the huge amount of concepts I've come up with over a while now, only two really count as destructive. Well... I mean, not counting my Cthulu Allegory OC and the being of pure antimatter... the latter based almost entirely off of pure conjecture really. There's my one pony OC intended to be pretty much a mindbreaker demon... that's supposed to be currently attempting to live alongside mortals peacefully & lawfully and there's of course the invading alien force of potted-plant aliens, but that's not connected to anything either. My point is, I don't like hurtin' nobody.

...annoying to the point of torture or madness or conniving somepony else into doing the evil... well... that's just fun to write!

3 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

the entire forest will rise on hydraulic legs and invade Tokyo or something. :P

...Ooooh! Can we do that?!!?

I don't know... we already have a moving, legged castle in my Death Knight's backstory and that's really most a throwaway gag to go along with the "My dad's the bestest wizard ever, you know!" vibe of him.

...and I sincerely hesitate to ponify my Warcraft characters... Quinta-wielding Thunderfurys doesn't seem quite as viable on a pony.

Hmm. Surprised no one has tried doing anything with Cragadiles.                                              ...Well, anyway, at least baskets make good carrying devices, eh what?

Dear @Blitz Boom:   I am somewhat concerned as to some details of continuity.      Welp, here we go! Goodbye n' Goodluck!

..I'm not that nitpicky!... usually...  

Well, for one, the lesser important case. What specifically did Happy Hour craft there? The Apple's wagon itself wasn't actually broke, right? Just needed something to attach to a pony in front to cart it along? Figure everything's good there, right? 

Where did this, a fourth Anomaly come from? Figured that Rose, the caretaker, would enter the picture after we got everything cleared up. She can't really do much about it now, being one supposedly disinclined towards supernatural experiences. Would suppose that taking care of the whirling vortex of angered, disembodied souls holds priority over a new distraction. Yeah, and that's... me saying that we shouldn't toss another issue to deal with into the mix. Lol~

@Widdershins

From how you set it up, the Apple wagon had gotten the front part loose and Ambie was dragging logs in that instead of the wagon itself. So we went over that being fixed.

As for the current one, that is the one he had gathered parts to before Ambie let loose that there were one already. Recall that the later only told that in the morning, where Happy had already started to gather things. So when he sent Ambie off, he used the ones he had gathered (and the wood Ambie said could be used) to make one, which he is now delivering. It's pretty basic, though it likely could use a sanding. No time to take care of all the rough corners.

It was all covered in the RP. Perhaps you forgot it along the way. :)

The Anomaly is the third part you asked about. Seeing as you asked for her and Rose, and Anomaly likes messing with plants, I figured this could not get better. :P And you gave me the iron weakness to work with, recall that? Effective to chase her with, plus you asked about iron when there was nothing near them. Now you have a blade on a shovel that's pure iron, so we can... I don't know, throw it in an watch them scatter? I just provide, you do the math from here.

@Blitz Boom

I gotta mention, it's been over 2 years since I started roleplaying in this roleplay, kinda freaky when you realize that you've been roleplaying for that long, and in universe, it's only been a few days. 

Kinda makes me hope I can bring this all to a worthwhile closure, either an epic villain fight, or a logical reform. No pressure. :please:

• Brohoof 1

@Dji

Well, currently it is around 16:30 in the general timeline, but some times might go slower or quicker, depending on how much happens. For example with @Lloyd a lot seems to happen, but with the teleportation and most being actions in the same scene, time doesn't pass as fast as one might seem.

Generally speaking though, time is slow, but it does pass.

I take the chances now and again to take time somewhat on though. Like when Scarcity will lave to do research, or if somepony takes a nap, Blitz falls unconscious, Vivid needs to recharge, Spicy makes some deals, etc.

As a direct example of things involving you however Dji, consider this: Suddenly in the middle of Dawn and Kaltrops's fight/romance intervention, the sun all of a sudden goes down, despite most of the post having been about them talking and small actions to react to. How would that timeline fit? Not too well, so yeah... A day can sometimes take what, 4 months or so, but we'll get there. ^^ And hey, at least it's not last night again. That one took ages. :P

=======================================================================================

@GingerLightning

Where are you mate? Missing you. :)

@Moonlit

O.o Poor thing. :( Don't worry mate, we can drag it out somehow if @Seamore Sandwich comes back before you to keep things ready. You go and take care of your friend/family, and I hope that they will get better soon.

===============================================================================================

@Storm Shine

I actually never saw that one, but neat. ^^

I should tell you though, Discord was supposed to go with the other group, so you are now technically going to scare the pants of the Sen group after stealthing into it. :P Likely should tag @EQ_Theta in this message too so that he/she knows. ^_^

==============================================================================================

@Dji

Never saw MIB3 either, but that chap looks fun. ^^

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom  @EQ_Theta

Oopsies.. Kind of lost track on that end-  Oh well, reality warping means he can just pop back, lol. I'll edit the message to do that :catface: 

Thanks for pointing that out Blitz :) 

Edit: Also realized that technically Discord could just make one of his discord clones, lol. Oh well - things will be figured out one way or another, I'm sure. :P 

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom 

@Dji 

@Moonlit 

I’m okay with putting the princesses on pause for now if everyone else is.  I honestly haven’t been on here often lately, so it might do me some good to take a short break anyway.  I may post here and there for the one on one RPs with @Blitz Boom, but for now it will be good to take some of the pressure off.  I’ve been trying to straighten out some things in my own life lately, like I may have said before.  In fact, I just paid off my only credit card and cut it up on Thursday, using money that was meant for something else which I’ll have to save for instead, but it’s still an improvement.  Now I don’t have to pay all that interest, nor do I have to worry that I’ll just end up using the card again and perpetuating the problem.  There’s still more to do, but I’m on the right track, so I don’t want to stop now.

@Moonlit 

Remember that miracles are always possible.  My father was in a coma for two months, and we were told that he likely wouldn’t wake from it, and even if he did, he most likely would never walk again.  Now he’s on the treadmill almost every morning.  My mother is also a cancer survivor.  You can’t let yourself lose hope, nor can you let them lose hope.  Even if it’s all for naught, at least you’ll both be smiling for whatever time you have left together.

@Moonlit

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Don't worry about us, and just focus on your real life until you feel ready, okay? We'll still be here if you need us.

=================================================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich @Dji @Moonlit

Alright, the meeting for now then, is put in stasis. We will catch up eventually when things are calmed for everypony involved. If the day have moved on since then in RP time, we'll simply catch up to it there,

And good luck with your track record now Seamore. I hope you get things sorted and come back refreshed :)

================================================================================================

@Storm Shine

Might also be that he have left a baloon animal that looks like him with Clayton's group. If they try to talk to him, he could have an answering machine. :P Whatever works in your mind though, as he is yours to command. ^^

Oh, which does remind me actually. Both to you and @EQ_Theta since he controls Fluttershy: Lucid and Anomaly are currently messing up Fluttershy's hut, with saran wrapping things, putting soap in the pond, messing with her hair dryer and TP'ing the place. Considering Discord's powers he might be able to sense that, and/or Fluttershy might return home. Figured I'd toss you a bone with this for the giggles. :P

=============================================================================================

@Widdershins

Speaking about hijinx and draconequui, where are you mate? We're missing you. :) It's getting too normal around here. :D

@EQ_Theta

Oh, I thought you'd like that. :P It's welcomed, and might get some interesting things to happen.

Just keep in mind, it's not getting trashed like in things getting destroyed. More like turned into a big ol' temple of practical jokes. I don't think destroying the place will be any fun. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@EQ_Theta @Blitz Boom

Might use the balloon (or other thing) answering machine later

Also I think Discord would probably come if Fluttershy called, but I don't really think he would have a reason to keep a sense on what's going on at the cottage unless Fluttershy is there, since I mean.. Who would mess with Fluttershy's house? :lol: (And now we know there are such evils ponies in the world :P

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom, @Dji & @Randimaxis

Uhm... sorry I ain't been around... I just... I'm out of energy. Just completely. I wanted today, but I... I just can't. You can see my status update for... uh... further... further details or whatever.

There's a reason my draconequusona is detachable. Don't worry about my falling apart; I'll pull back together in a jiffy. Just alotta stuff to do... and im feeling a bit too tired right now... and have been... just...ah, don't worry about it...