Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Pr0m4NV14

Well, not all are by the same people honestly. A lot have changed on and off throughout the years (And I miss almost all of those who have gone) and of the originals, only Storm Shine sometimes shows up. Other than him, (and me of course) I believe the one going back the furthest might be Seamore Sandwich. :)

I like how far we have gone though. Most viewed in the Everfree section, and second-most replied to. Not bad from a spur of the moment thread that tends to have stories here and there. ^_^

Makes me wonder, are you perhaps looking for an RP? We are always looking for more in this soulless hivemind place full of lovely, independent people. :p

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can I join? I'm throwing in my OC Dust Shot. Also, glad to see a role play like this!

Here's the bio of Dust Shot.

Edited by Dust-Shot

On 6/3/2018 at 3:13 PM, Blitz Boom said:

Well, not all are by the same people honestly. A lot have changed on and off throughout the years (And I miss almost all of those who have gone) and of the originals, only Storm Shine sometimes shows up. Other than him, (and me of course) I believe the one going back the furthest might be Seamore Sandwich. :)

I like how far we have gone though. Most viewed in the Everfree section, and second-most replied to. Not bad from a spur of the moment thread that tends to have stories here and there. ^_^

Makes me wonder, are you perhaps looking for an RP? We are always looking for more in this soulless hivemind place full of lovely, independent people. :p

177 was the page i joined

or in 2016 if that helps 

Dat a old zombie 

I should eat some more ponies from forums

no one would ever know. 

@BloodDrops

Ii will change her outlook on how they were made, and why, but it won't change Lyriel's definition of the earth mother. What you described were a creator, not the one they worship, though the dragon thought it were so. I'll have to give you props for finding a way to balance that. :) And for the tale in itself. Pretty interesting.

=================================================================================================================

@Dust-Shot

Oh, phooey, I forgot yesterday to check your character. I'm so sorry. :( Things started to get hectic around 12 and some things began to slip my mind in the chaos. Let's cover you now.

There. It looks like a fine enough base, though I would add that perhaps you should write what colors his coat, mane and tail are at some point. Helps with the visual. :) I'm gonna mark you as approved regardless of that small thing, as it would be nitpicking to a ridiculous degree if I said you needed to wait over a tiny thing like this.

Beyond that, I see little issue beyond needing a bit more fleshing out, and some of that can be done in the RP itself. I haven't seen a mechanic here for a long time, so having one around is a welcome change. Especially with the repairs of Ponyville going on right now. Even with the houses being set again, there's gonna be a good chunk of things that was destroyed regardless that could use somepony ho's familiar with gears and bolts.

It's a long story, but the easiest way would be for your character to just have gotten to Ponyville, so I can have another character give you a short resume of what happened to the place. You wouldn't need to know forty or more pages of battle history then, and we can ease into things with getting you settled. :) Your choice though, of course.It's just an option. I could also give you a brief idea of what went on instead if it fits your idea better.

If you could tell me what sort of setting you'd prefer, I can suggest characters. If you want to just have come to town, I have a guard that can help perhaps. He doesn't have much to do right now anyway.

@Pr0m4NV14

There's a few steps, but it all start with an approval process. For that, I'm going to have to know your character, and then take it from there with placements and such. :) Is the one in your description the one you'd like to join in with?

Also, P.S. if it is, here's a fun fact: My name is Mike, so it's a giggly little thing to read. :P

(edited)
13 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Pr0m4NV14

There's a few steps, but it all start with an approval process. For that, I'm going to have to know your character, and then take it from there with placements and such. :) Is the one in your description the one you'd like to join in with?

Also, P.S. if it is, here's a fun fact: My name is Mike, so it's a giggly little thing to read. :P

C0707963-C2E2-4215-BBEB-21DCF3D36700.jpeg.1650d6043fda61a9ffead6315b81ce53.jpeg

Spoiler

If ye canne see the image, then I awnser Yes, @Blitz Boom.

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

@Pr0m4NV14

Alright then. :) Simplest way in my mind is that he have come to Ponyville just as you enter the RP, having heard about the town and the various creatures that almost seems to be drawn there. A place where he could find a clue about his sister perhaps? Less crowded than Canterlot, and with a varied roster of races from all around Equestria and beyond, might provide him with a place to search for clues, or hear if there's any stories anypony might've heard that could direct him. Plus, I'd imagine it is a rather infamous place at this point, considering all the monsters and Discord that roams or comes around, so it would be a place worth visiting for an adventurous soul. Even if there's an alicorn there.

I have a few characters you could pick from to interact witht here.

KAD8103.jpg

Berry Swirl (current alias) Loopy Layers (actual name) About 25 years old Earth Pony mare.

A barista in a coffee shop in Ponyville, and a big conspiracy theorist. She sees connections to a vast array of corruption, cover ups and so on, though nopony believes her. In parts because most of what she suspects is absolutely nonsense, and actually got her a stint in a psych ward back in Manehattan. She escaped and ran to Ponyville, where she hides to avoid the psych ward that she thinks are still looking for her, and are part of said conspiracy.

Despite her crazed outbursts, paranoia and dumpster diving, she is a highly friendly pony that makes a great friend to those who can tolerate her behavior, and although most of the things she believes in to be true are absolutely false, she is great at gathering the clues to anything that can be found. Interpreting them is a gamble though.

ynHU5GC.png

Sorrow. 20 year old tall Pegasus mare. Roughly half a head higher than a regular adult pony.

Despite her name, Sorrow is a highly joyful mare that wanders the entirety of Equestria, and have stumbled upon Ponyville after the recent attack.

She is friendly, curious, and always happy to help out somepony who needs it, regardless of how long it takes, as she doesn't have a home to wander back to (she lives with her father when she visits him in Canterlot) but lives on the road. her reasoning being that much like any other mare in her family line, she needs to be moving to be able to go out and help the lingering spirits that needs help to move on to the next world.

She can't touch spirits, but she can see and hear them, and if needed be, get them to join into the large rodent skull around her neck until they are ready to get to the next stage. She calls the collaboration of spirits living in there for Legion, and they're essentially harmless. Worst they do is float around with the cranium if she asks nicely, and have glowy eyes form in the skull to see what's going on.

She's a bit more of specialized helper, but she's easier to be around, and can go far and wide if the search requires it.

RwesyXt.png

Alonsus Merrywind. 32 muscular Earth Pony stallion.

Ex-can from Baltimare that moved away to get a fresh start. Have to meet up with royal guards every week as part of his parole, but beyond that, he have nothing holding him back much. He works in the same place as Berry, but the owner wouldn't mind having him take some of his vacation time and give them all a break.

His behavior as kind  of like a nice version of Gaston. Tends to have a habit of speaking in a grandeur manner and talk of himself in third person, but he means no ill intent, and thoroughly enjoy helping others. Long as you can ignore the ego, or at least tolerate it some, he's a great stallion, and one you'd like to have with you in a fight, considering the reason he were in jail is because he used to be muscle for a gang. He doesn't actively try to fight anypony anymore, but if it comes down to it, he knows how to crack down on somepony.

====================================================================================================

I have those in the area currently. If you'd like to end up more around Las Pegasus though, I could have a martial arts mare looking for something to do between seasons that could perhaps help. Just in case it will be needed, though hopefully one of the other options would work for you. :)

5 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

I have those in the area currently. If you'd like to end up more around Las Pegasus though, I could have a martial arts mare looking for something to do between seasons that could perhaps help. Just in case it will be needed, though hopefully one of the other options would work for you. :)

I think Mike would be able to get along with Sorrow due to them both being on the road a lot and working towards a particular task. Should I get Mike off the train?

@Blitz Boom

Heya! I don't know if you remember me I was that one pone that you were rping with who was SUPER bad at posting consistently, then disappeared from the forums for like 3 months. I just wanted to say I'm back! I was just wondering on the slim chance you might want to start another rp or resume the old one....or neither if you would like. also I would like to thank you for the patience you had with me way back when I was active!:catface:

@woodchunks66

Wood... Chunks? Hmmm, doesn't ring a bell. Are you related to Elmpieces by chance?

Hah, psych! I recall. :P I mean, I forgot who I was using in the Rp with you, but I recall you being around.

I think... Either you were the one controlling Applejack, or the one who were wandering around with Alonsus, Berry, and the rest of the merry crew at Slappy Joe's. I can't remember which one, but I'm sure it was one of those. Can you clarify? We can continue from there.

Also, don't forget that you're also in

We sorta need you over there too Mr. Poisoned. :P

7 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@woodchunks66

Wood... Chunks? Hmmm, doesn't ring a bell. Are you related to Elmpieces by chance?

Hah, psych! I recall. :P I mean, I forgot who I was using in the Rp with you, but I recall you being around.

I think... Either you were the one controlling Applejack, or the one who were wandering around with Alonsus, Berry, and the rest of the merry crew at Slappy Joe's. I can't remember which one, but I'm sure it was one of those. Can you clarify? We can continue from there.

Also, don't forget that you're also in

We sorta need you over there too Mr. Poisoned. :P

Heheh made me crack up a little their, Thanks for having me back^_^

As for the RP where I play applejack, I think you play a plant/pony hybrid named lyra?
And yes Im pretty sure my oc in blackwater has been vomiting for 3 months straight:scoots:

just not 100% sure where you wanna start off again with the Applejack one though

@woodchunks66

It was Lyriel, and I had a need for her elsewhere, so she's currently occupied. :/ Really had hoped you were the other one. I would've had someone to entertain my other chars, and it'd fit well as they were in stasis. :p

Tell you what, how about this: Lyriel suddenly wandered off, saying that she felt something amiss in the forest and needed to go to see what it were. Applejack - bogged in work as many are helping the town and her farm might have gotten damages too - have to remain. I then send a character or two your way that can help with the farm-work and keep you company. Workable? :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@woodchunks66

It was Lyriel, and I had a need for her elsewhere, so she's currently occupied. :/ Really had hoped you were the other one. I would've had someone to entertain my other chars, and it'd fit well as they were in stasis. :p

Tell you what, how about this: Lyriel suddenly wandered off, saying that she felt something amiss in the forest and needed to go to see what it were. Applejack - bogged in work as many are helping the town and her farm might have gotten damages too - have to remain. I then send a character or two your way that can help with the farm-work and keep you company. Workable? :)

You want to leave the Sphinx, alone and unattended :P

Without a home?

Well suppose she can just make one herself. 

I can move Droppy out as well, I have plans for this Sphinx. 

@BloodDrops

That message wasn't to you, but to the one who Lyriel interacted with before. I am describing what happened to make the dryad end up in the forest to meet up with the sphinx and the others.

Temple building will still commence. :P

========================================================================================================

@woodchunks66

Well, you can come with other suggestions yourself too really. It was just the first that popped into my head. Anything else you had in mind instead? :)

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

That message wasn't to you, but to the one who Lyriel interacted with before. I am describing what happened to make the dryad end up in the forest to meet up with the sphinx and the others.

Temple building will still commence

So the Sphinx can't go and flatten the forest and turn it into a desert with a sand temple?

15 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@BloodDrops

Temple building will still commence. :P

========================================================================================================

@woodchunks66

Well, you can come with other suggestions yourself too really. It was just the first that popped into my head. Anything else you had in mind instead? :)

I was tinking about AJ and company find out that the apple trees are poisoned and have to travel to the dragon lands to get a cure. kind of rough idea though:scoots: